剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
来吧 坐吧
Anyway, please, come sit.
你想见我们
Uh, you wanted to see us?
对
Yes.
一位年轻人
A young man...
祈求禅宗大♥师♥教他获知真♥相♥的方法
begged a Zen master to teach him the way of truth.
于是大♥师♥拽着年轻人的衣领
So the master took the young man by the neck,
拖着他来到溪旁 把他脑袋摁进了水中
dragged him to a stream, stuck his head underwater.
年轻人♥大♥口喘气并不停挣扎
The young man gasped and fought,
但大♥师♥把他摁在水中整整一分钟
but the master held him underwater for a full minute.
然后 就在气息断尽之际
And then, just at the brink of death,
大♥师♥把他拉了出来 并问道
he pulled him up out of the water and asked,
"你在水下时最渴望什么"
"What did you want most of all when you were underwater?"
"空气" 年轻人答道
"Air," the young man said.
嗯
Yeah.
"那好" 大♥师♥回复说
"Well, good," The master responded.
"当你如此这般渴望真♥相♥时再回来"
"Come back when you want truth as much as air."
你想让我们渴望真♥相♥
You-you want us to want truth?
这是一种理解方法
That is one way to look at it.
民♥主♥党委员会是你们的客户吗
You have the Democratic Committee as a client?
-是的 -你们正在与他们合作
- We do. - You're working with them now?
是的
Yes.
而且你把他们列为旧客户吗
And you listed this as a continuation of an old case?
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
只不过 其实这是个新客户
Only if, in fact, it's a new case.
我有点没搞懂 这有什么关系
I think I'm missing something. Why does that matter?
合并前的客户是六♥四♥分 雷&博&洛拿大头
Cases prior to the merger are split 60/40 in favor of RBL.
新客户是四六分 STR劳利拿大头
New business is split 40/60 in favor of STR Laurie.
首先你怎么知道民♥主♥党委员会是我们的客户
First of all, how do you know what we're billing the DNC?
-这不相关 -不
- It's irrelevant. - No.
这有关 我们有两年的
No, it's not. We-we have a two-year
宽限期 在此期间我们不看
grace period where we do not look
对方的账本 为了促进信任
at each other's books... to encourage trust.
那你是怎么看到我们的账本的
So how did you get access to our books?
信任是我想先找你们谈的原因
Trust is why I wanted to speak with you first.
民♥主♥党委员会是新客户还是旧客户
Is the Democratic Committee new business or old business?
旧客户
Old business.
很好
Good.
我只需要知道这点
That is all I needed to know.
信任
Trust.
那么 他们算新客户吗
So... is it new business?
怎么说都可以
I could argue it both ways.
而我们选择了对我们利好的一面
And we argued it in our favor.
这也在情理之中
That is perfectly reasonable,
但更大的问题是 他是怎么知道的
but the bigger worry is, how did he know?
他有间谍
He's got a spy.
一个看我们账本的间谍
A spy looking at our books?
我猜是这样
That's my guess.
-是谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
让梅丽莎去调查
Let's put Marissa on this.
好 我跟她说
Okay, I'll talk to her.
阿德里安 你有空吗 我想问个问题
Um, Adrian, do you have a minute for a question?
当然 但这是...旧客户
Sure, but it's... old business.
不是这事
Oh, no, no.
我找朱利叶斯问特卡德斯案的禁令在哪
I went to Julius about the missing Tecades injunction,
他告诉我如果我想知道在哪
and he told me if I wanted to know where it went,
就去问阿德里安的女朋友
to ask Adrian's girlfriend.
什么
What?
他说问你的女朋友 所以我来问问
He said, ask your girlfriend, so let me ask.
你女朋友是谁
Who is your girlfriend,
她为什么知道我失踪的案子在哪
and why does she know about my disappearing case?
朱利叶斯
Julius.
他说不定是在推卸责任
He's probably saying something to pass the buck.
什么责任 怎么回事
What buck? What is going on?
为什么我感觉
Why do I feel like
我在听秘密社团里的暗语
I'm hearing passwords in a secret society?
没有什么秘密社团 戴安
There's no secret society, Diane.
我和一位法官在谈恋爱
I'm in a relationship with a judge.
这不是不恰当的
Now, it is not improper,
当然也没有偏袒任何一方
and there are certainly no ex parte conversations.
我只是不喜欢把我的私生活公之于众
I just don't like my private life being made public.
你知道信息就是力量
Now you know that information is power.
你把信息泄露给别人
And you lose information to other people,
就是给他们凌驾于你之上的权力
then you give them all the power over you.
好吧 不告诉我法官的名字
All right, so without telling methe judge's name,
你能给我解释一下什么叫
can you tell me what he meant by
"问她关于禁令的事"
"Ask her about the injunction"?
我只能告诉你我听到的事
All I can tell you is what I heard.
什么事
Which was?
618号♥备忘录
Memo 618.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道朱利叶斯被吓坏了
I just know that Julius was really intimidated
有人给他了个叫"618号♥备忘录"的东西
by something given to him called "Memo 618."
就是这个 我只知道这些
That's it. That's all.
-但你不知道这是什么 -对
-But you don't know what it is?-No.
但如果你想知道你的案子怎么了
But if you want to know what happened to your case,
最好去弄清楚618号♥备忘录是什么
I'd find out what Memo 618 is.
律政论♥坛♥
律师留言板
618号♥备忘录
无结果
新帖
618号♥备忘录是什么
发布
618号♥备忘录是什么
自从合并以来 有18名STD劳利的成员
Since the merger, there have been 18 associates from STD Laurie...
等一下
W-Wait.
性病
STD?
对不起
I'm... so sorry.
这是收发室常开的玩笑
Um, it's a mailroom joke.
他们的18个成员跟进过我们的案子
18 of their associates have been on our cases,
但只有一个有权限看我们财务报表
but only one has had access to our financials.
-谁 -卡勒布·加林
- Who? - Caleb Garlin.
-那是谁 -两年的助理
- Who is that? - Second-year associate,
毕业于弗吉尼亚大学
graduate of the University of Virginia,
退伍军士
retired Army sergeant.
退伍 他是有50岁了么
Retired? What is he, 50?
不是 39岁
No. 39.
他主要从事诉讼工作
He primarily works in litigation,
但他在布林克曼案中获得权限访问财务信息
but he had access to our financials on the Brinkman suit.
好的 你能找到他更多消息吗
Okay. Can you find out more about him?
梅丽莎 跟紧他
Marissa, stick with him.
我不想他再在楼上说闲话了
I don't want him sending any more gossip upstairs.
全体起立
All rise.
夏洛特·黑兹尔伍德法官主持庭审
The Honorable Charlotte Hazlewood presiding.
-大家好 -请坐
- Good day. - Please be seated.
道尔顿·布拉德利法官要求
The Honorable Dalton Bradley has requested
我代替他出席听证会 这是...
that I take his place for this hearing. It is...?
特卡德斯诉稀世豪园 法官阁下
Tecades v. Rare Orchard, Your Honor.
-非法侵占 -法官阁下 打断一下
- Unlawful seizure. - Your Honor, if I may interject,
我不知道洛哈特女士想上诉些什么
I'm not sure what Ms. Lockhart is appealing here.
没有任何禁令禁止我的团队进行拆除
There was no injunction granted, and my crew commenced demolition.
律师 我必须同意
Counselor, I must agree.
你上诉的理由是什么
What are your grounds for an appeal?
我们没有上诉 法官阁下
We're not appealing, Your Honor.
本案未经审理
The case was never tried.
这是我们第一次出庭
This is our first time here.
律师 有什么问题吗
Counselor... anything?
法官阁下 这个案子已经裁决过了
Your Honor, this case has already been adjudicated.
是吗
Really?
给我们看案卷号♥
Show us the docket number.
律师 请让我来当法官
Counselor, let me be the judge, please.
-抱歉 -坎宁先生你有案卷号♥吗
- Apologies. - Mr. Canning, do you have a docket number?
不 我没有
Uh, no, I don't.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表