剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
No.
不 他不会这么做的
No, he would never do that.
那就好
Good.
全体起立
All rise.
好吧
Okay.
很好 大家都到了
Good. Here we all are.
我很好奇你是怎么想的 纽金特先生
I'm curious as to your thinking, Mr. Nugent.
你是否认为依传票出庭
Were you under the impression that compliance
是视自己意愿的
with a subpoena is voluntary?
先生
Sir?
-你要我回答吗 -是的
- Do you want me to talk? - Yes.
-我是在维护我的权利 -什么权利
- I was asserting privilege. - What privilege?
我不能说 我受特权保护
I can't say. It's privileged.
有完没完
Oh, for God's sake.
我方要求纽金特先生宣誓作证 法官阁下
Ask that Mr. Nugent be sworn in, Your Honor.
我不会去的
Not happening.
纽金特先生 你是否明白
Mr. Nugent, do you understand
法律赋予我权力关押你
that the law gives me the power to hold you here in custody
直到你同意宣读誓言 站上证人席
until such time as you agree to be sworn in and take the stand?
你是新来的 法官
You're new to this job, Judge.
你就是因为这种无聊的事派卡格尼和蕾西
That's why you sent Cagney and Lacey here
去扰我清闲的
to interrupt my day with this nonsense.
没关系 目前为止还没有造成什么损失
It's okay. So far,no damage has been done.
你是新来的不懂规矩 我可以原谅
I am willing to overlook the rookie mistake.
还请法警给纽金特先生重新戴上手铐
Will the marshals put Mr. Nugent's handcuffs back on, please?
好 我给过你机会弥补过失 但你不领情
Okay. I gave you the chance to make it right, you refuse.
让这两位女摔跤手动手吧
Let the lady wrestlers do what they're gonna do.
带下去
Take him away.
我会等你向我道歉的
I'll await your apology.
法官阁下 我们要求法庭禁止纽金特先生
Your Honor, we ask the court to enjoin Mr. Nugent
铲平我们委托人的土地
from bulldozing our client's property.
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
你还没有听到任何证词
You haven't heard any evidence.
等待开审和纽金特先生提供证词的期间
Pending trial and Mr. Nugent's testimony,
根据已核实的起诉书
motion to enjoin is hereby granted
特此同意禁止铲平土地的动议
based on the verified complaint filed in this matter.
谢谢 我可以回去干我的老本行了
Thank you. I can go back to what I do best.
紧急
618号♥备忘录
我没让任何人进来
I didn't let anyone in.
-那这个是怎么到我桌子上的 -我不知道
- How'd it get on my desk? - I don't know.
你知道这指什么吗
Do you know what it refers to?
不知道 不过我可能可以查出来
No, but I can probably find out.
不了
No, uh...
不了 不要对任何人提起这件事
No, don't mention this to anyone.
-朱利叶斯 -法官阁下
- Julius? - Your Honor.
恕我唐突
Please forgive me.
我知道已经很晚了
I know it's late.
不会 什么事
No, what is it?
这个
This.
这东西出现在我桌子上
It was on my desk and, uh,
但我不知道这是什么意思
I-I don't know what it means.
不过看着很重要
But it seems crucial.
我也不知道这是什么
I have no idea what it is.
上面写了618号♥备忘录
It's Memo 618.
我看到了
I see that.
-知道是哪来的或谁送来的吗 -不知道
- Any idea where or who it came from? - No.
有卡片或者附着其它东西吗
Was there a note, or anything else attached to it?
没有
No.
你不知道618号♥备忘录吗
You're not familiar with Memo 618?
不清楚 我希望能帮上忙
No. I wish I could help.
还是谢谢你 抱歉这样跑来找你
Oh, well, thank you. I'm sorry about all this.
这 看起来...
It, uh, seemed...
挺重要的
...important.
晚安 朱利叶斯
Good night, Julius.
他看到你的夹克了
He saw your jacket.
该死
Damn.
他知道那是我的了吗
He knew it was mine?
我猜是的
I think he did.
你想公开吗
You want to come clean?
我不知道 我还以为你喜欢地下恋情呢
I don't know. I thought you liked skulking around.
我喜欢...
I like...
保有我私人生活的隐私
having my private life stay private.
不过看来这以后都不可能了
But that may not be an option anymore.
那你上我的时候再好好想想吧
Well, think about it as you fuck me.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
618号♥备忘录是什么
So, what's Memo 618?
什么
What?
我之前站在楼梯口
I was standing at the top of the stairs.
听到朱利叶斯提到了它
I heard Julius mention it.
我不知道
I have no idea.
女人 你真是个说谎精
You are such a liar, woman.
-谁说的 -我现在分辨得出来了
- Who says? - I can tell now.
真的
Yeah.
你可以骗到所有人 但你骗不到我
You can trick everybody else, but you can't trick me.
所以你现在能读心了
Oh, so, you a mind reader now, huh?
那好吧 跟我说说
Uh-uh. Well, then, tell me.
我现在在想什么
What am I thinking?
斯凯女士 你当时签这份婚前协议时
Ms. Skye, did you intend to start your own business
是否有开展自己生意的意向
when you signed this prenuptial agreement?
没有
No idea.
-你能详述一下吗 -不能
- Could you elaborate? - No.
但你签署了这份婚前协议就是因为
But you signed this prenup because you
考虑到万一你俩离婚 你和你丈夫
and your husband-- the two of you-- wanted to protect
两人都想保护你丈夫的生意
your husband's business in the event of a divorce.
-难道不是吗 -不是
- Isn't that correct? - No.
-不是吗 -不是的
- It isn't? - It isn't.
好吧 那你当时为什么签署协议
Well, then, why did you sign it?
因为布莱德要求我签
Because Brad asked me to.
得了吧 比安卡
Give me a break, Bianca.
去死吧 布莱德
Oh, fuck you, Brad.
-我说的都是实话... -去你的
- There is no pretense here... - Fuck you!
重点在于...
The whole point...
-好了 别吵了 -好了
- All right, all right. - Okay,
好了
okay.
比安卡 你想休息一下吗
Bianca, do you want to take a break?
不 我要回答这个问题
No. I'll answer the question.
你问我签署这份婚前协议
You asked me what the purpose
有什么意图 答案就是为了能结婚
of the document was. The answer is to get married.
如果我不签布莱德就不会跟我结婚
Brad wouldn't marry me without it,
而我当时非常爱他 所以我签了
and I loved him,so I signed it.
如果他现在不满意协议的内容
If he doesn't like what it says now,
那他当初就该找个更厉害的律师来起草
he should have gotten a better lawyer.
这感觉太棒了
That was so great.
-你看到他的表情了吗 -看到了
- Did you see his face? - I did.
而你 你表现得很完美
And-and you, you did perfect.
把话说出来让我感觉好极了
Oh, I felt good doing that.
这就是权力 也是大家从事法律的原因
It's called power. It's why people go into the law.
你真是我的好榜样
Well, you are a good influence.
所以我想给你一个建议 比安卡
So, I have a suggestion, Bianca.
从你的生活中把这家伙清除出去
Get this guy out of your life.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
现在就和解 跟他达成协议
Settle it now. Make the deal.
你会损失一些钱
You'll lose some money,
但你可以永远不用再看到他的脸了
but you'll never have to see his face again.
-大卫·李同意吗 -不
- Does David Lee agree? - No.
他觉得我们应该乘胜追击
He thinks we should go further.
但我只是觉得你必须在钱和心理健康之间
But I just think you have to balance money
做出权衡
with psychological wellness.
听到了 稍等一下
Yes, uh, just a second.
请进
Come in.
朱利叶斯
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表