剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- Yes? May I help you? - Yes. You may.
我们想和劳利先生谈谈
We would like to speak with Mr. Laurie, please.
-劳利先生人在伦敦 -我们自己来吧
- Mr. Laurie's in London. - We got this.
-不行 我... -女士 说真的
- No. I... - Lady, seriously,
现在试图阻止我们对你也没有好处
you do not want to try and stop us right now.
我建议你告诉老板
What I suggest is that you just tell your boss
我们把你推到一边 无视你的阻拦
we just pushed past you, we just ignored you.
这个说法是最好的
That's the better story to tell.
没理由不开心啊
No reason to be glum.
是吧
Right? Huh? Oh.
-阿德里安 伊丽莎白你们好 -你好
- Adrian, Elizabeth, how are you? - Fine.
这位是复仇者
This is Avenger.
打招呼啊 复仇者
Say hello, Avenger.
好哟
Howdy.
约翰
John.
那么 有什么需要
So, what do you need?
我们需要那些狗停止在我们楼层拉屎
We need the dogs to stop shitting on our floor.
我都不知道它们这样
I didn't know they were.
它们是这样
They are.
一开始你告诉我们
Y-You told us from the beginning
这是合作 而非收♥购♥
that this was partnering, not acquiring.
假如真是合作
And if this is true partnering,
我们也应该要收益共享
then we need to have shared interests.
你说的没错 我会确保狗狗们
You are right. I will make sure the dogs
有其他办法方便
come up some other way.
很好
Good.
弗斯先生
Mr. Firth.
我们的股权合伙人应该得到保全
Our equity partners need to be made whole.
全 是什么意思
What does that mean, whole?
意思是他们得到保证 每年的奖金
It means they were promised their yearly bonuses
和在雷&博律所时期的奖金相同
would be equal to their Reddick/Boseman bonuses,
-他们至今还没收到 -好吧
- and they haven't been. - Okay.
那我们该如何解决这件事
How do we want to satisfy this?
-给他们钱 -当然
- Give them money. -Yeah.
好的 那么我们三个 下周约个时间
Okay. So the three of us, we'll get together next week
一起想出个解决之法
and figure out how to make that happen.
好吧 还有件事
Good. One other thing.
有一部行政电梯
There is an executive elevator.
目前直达我们这层办公室
It only comes to our floor now.
我们会把它改到也能到你们楼层
We're gonna change that so it also comes to your floor.
-方便合伙人 -那太好了
- For the partners. - That'd be good.
很好 我们都是合伙人
Great. We're all partners.
我们的利益是一致的
I mean, we want what you want.
很感谢你们能把这些问题告诉我
Thank you for bringing your issues to me.
应该的
No problem.
-很好 回见 -好的
- Good. See you later. - Yep.
这么容易
That was easy.
是啊 太容易了
Yeah, too easy.
我...
I...
说不好
I don't know.
算了 我们还是...
You know, let-let's...
我们还是见好就收吧
let's just take yes for an answer.
-我们现在要做什么 -让纽金特上证人席
- So now what? Now we put Nugent on the stand,
用这些评论来让他难堪
embarrass him with these reviews
希望能挽救你的餐厅
and hopefully save your restaurant.
请解除纽金特先生的手铐
Please remove Mr. Nugent's handcuffs.
法官阁下 我方请求塔克·纽金特出庭作证
Your Honor, we call Tucker Nugent to the stand.
我注意到
It's been brought to my attention
对于收押纽金特先生的决定
that in placing Mr. Nugent in custody,
我可能忽略了
I may have overlooked
法律先例
certain legal precedents.
任何形式和时间的监禁
Incarceration of any kind or any length of time
只能是万般无奈的选择
should only be used as a last resort,
绝不能剥夺基本的权利
never as a denial of fundamental rights.
显然纽金特先生的行为
It's clear that Mr. Nugent's actions
并不足以构成使他入狱的结果
didn't justify subjecting him to such treatment.
-法官阁下 -同时 经过深思熟虑
- Your Honor... - Also, upon further reflection,
似乎驳回
it would seem that in denying
坎宁先生撤销此案的动议
Mr. Canning's motion to recuse,
是个错误的决定
I was in error.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
我们都会犯错
uh, we all make mistakes.
为避免受到
Even the appearance
不恰当行为的影响
of impropriety is to be avoided.
我决定将把此案移交
Accordingly, I will be transferring this case
法♥院♥执行委员会
to the Executive Committee of the Court,
如果此案要进行庭审
and if the case should go to trial,
也会由其他法官来主持
it will be before someone else.
在我看来你是在为你的行为表示歉意吗
I take it you're sorry for what you did?
是的
I am.
说出来岂不是更好
Might be good to say it out loud.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
非常感谢您 法官阁下
And we thank Your Honor.
还有其他事吗 律师们
Anything else, Counselor?
我没有了 法官阁下
Nothing from me, Judge.
等待案件重新分配期间
Pending reassignment, does the injunction
禁止产权变更的命令是否依然有效
against alteration to the property remain in effect?
是的
Yes.
是的 当然有效
Yes, it most certainly does.
起立
All rise.
谁抓到了你的把柄
Who got to you?
我知道你很失望
I understand you're disappointed.
失望
Disappointed?
我很愤怒
I'm outraged.
你可是终生任职的
You have a lifetime appointment.
你宣誓要忠实公正地履行
You took an oath to faithfully and impartially perform
宪法规定的义务
under the Constitution, so help you God.
多谢你的关心 律师 但是够了
Thank you for your concern, counselor, but that's enough.
在联邦法庭上
If the federal court
无视律法...
ignores the law...
还剩下什么
what's left?
请马上离开
Go. Now.
-朱利叶斯 -别说了
- Julius... - No.
请离开
I said go.
你好
Hello?
没了
It's gone.
玛尔塔
Marta?
什么没了
What's gone?
他们把它推倒了 餐厅没了
They tore it down. It's gone.
什么也没剩下
Everything is gone.
你的餐厅吗
Your restaurant?
-是的 -他们不能这么做
- Yes! - They can't do that.
法官下令了禁止拆迁
The judge enjoined the demolition.
有人违令而行 因为餐馆已经没了
Well, someone did it, because it's not here.
我... 我马上就到
A-All right, I'll... I'll be right there.
他们用推土机铲掉了整幢楼
They bulldozed the building,
没有任何预警
without any warning.
餐馆
The restaurant.
这已经不是我的案件了 律师
It's not my case anymore, counselor.
不管是不是你的案件
This is on you, Julius,
这事你脱不了关系 朱利叶斯
whether it's your case or not.
不要这种语气和我说话
Don't talk to me that way.
我是法官
I'm a judge.
《傲骨之战》大家庭给你们问好了
Hello from The Good Fight family.
我们希望在这艰难时期各位都身体健康
We hope you're well and staying safe during this difficult time.
我们在拍摄第四季过程中
We were in the mix of shooting our current season
被迫暂停拍摄
when we shut down.
我们的演员和剧组人员都回家了
And our cast and crew were sent home.
所以我们现在在这里
So that's where we all are now.
各自在家隔离
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表