剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yes, and, Diane, I... I wanted to thank you.
我可以直接开张支票给你
I could've cut you a check,
但别人都说了
but, as they say,
"我的金钱如粪土"
"Who steals my purse steals trash."
所以
So...
我想要做一件
I wanted to do something...
些微有点...
a little bit more, uh...
私人的事
personal.
加布 我
Gabe, I-I...
我完全不懂如何照顾小鸟
I don't know anything about taking care of a bird.
没什么大不了的 每天喂两次新鲜水果
It's no big deal. Fresh fruit twice a day
以及 持续供应玩具
and a steady supply of toys
这样它就不会无聊了
so it doesn't get bored.
我很喜欢你 戴安
I love you, Diane.
你...就是...最棒的
You... are... the best.
没事的 你会没事的
It's okay. You'll be fine.
退伍军人事务部
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
-你找我吗 -不是
- You looking for me? - No.
我已经找到你了
I've already found you.
英姿飒爽的双枪组
Handsome set of dueling pistols.
我猜是十九世纪中期的英国货
I'm guessing English, mid-19th century?
你是什么人来着
Who are you?
耽误不到一分钟
I won't keep you a minute.
我们认为你需要和你老婆谈谈
We think you should have a chat with your wife.
碧翠丝
Beatrice?
你老婆伺机想要破坏政策
Your wife's seeking to undermine policy.
如果你不管的话 我们会出手
If you don't handle it, we will.
你是什么人
Who are you?
一位访客
A visitor.
访客
我是库尔特·麦克维
Uh, this is Kurt McVeigh.
有个奇怪的人在我办公室 TR768房♥间
I've got a strange man in my office, TR-768.
方便派安保过来吗
Can you send security?
你或许可以提醒你老婆
You might emphasize to your wife
因为她并非政♥府♥雇员
she's not a government employee,
所以并不在吹哨人保护♥法♥案规定的范围
so she's not covered by whistleblower protection.
而另一方面 你是为总统效力
You, on the other hand, serve at the will of the president.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
他怎么能进你的办公室
How was he able to get into your office?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我跟安保问过 并没有放这个人进来
I checked with security... They never let him in.
他也没说自己是哪个部门的
And he didn't say where he was from?
没有
No.
你担心了
You're worried.
去年到现在 我唯一后悔的是
My only regret from last year
应该更认真对待你受到的威胁
was not taking the threat to you more seriously.
也不会有不同
That wouldn't have made any difference.
起码 你本可以停止
Well, you could have stopped working
和那些政♥治♥疯子一起做事
with your political nuts.
这次不一样
This is different.
这次
This...
和政♥治♥无关
this isn't about politics.
我只是
I just...
不
don't...
怎么
What?
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我也不想被失去
I don't want to be lost.
我这就收手
I'll drop it.
-等等 -怎么
- Wait. - What?
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait
访客
你干什么
What are you doing?
稍等一分钟就好
Just give me one more minute.
好啊
Howdy.
嗯
Yep.
躺着就好 牛仔
You just lie back there, cowboy.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
快活呀 老伙计
Let's ride, Hoss.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表