剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I-I don't remember. A few of them were.
你的世界到底发生什么了
What was going on in your world?
所以还没有人站出来 对吧
So, no one has come forward yet, right?
在这...
Here in...
现实中 据我所知没有
Reality? No. Not that I know of.
还有谁对着植物手♥淫♥
Who else was masturbating into plants?
我不记得了 很多男人都有这个怪癖
I don't remember, there were so many men with issues.
-还有谁 -查理·罗斯
- Like who? - Charlie Rose.
做圆桌访谈的那个人吗
That guy with the round table?
他干什么了 他不都90岁了吗
What did he do? Isn't he, like, 90?
没到 他喜欢一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地
No, he liked walking around naked
在女性助手面前走来走去
in front of his female assistants.
还有谁
Oh! Who else?
马特·劳尔
Matt Lauer.
NBC电视台主播
那是谁
Okay, who is that?
韦恩斯坦团队
Team Weinstein.
听着 也许只有在你的梦里
Look, maybe it's only in your dream that
韦恩斯坦才强♥奸♥女性
Weinstein is raping people
并对着植物手♥淫♥
and masturbating into plants.
也许在现实世界 他只是
Maybe in reality he's just, you know,
一个混♥蛋♥制片人
some asshole producer
喜欢对别人♥大♥喊大叫并违约
who screams at people and cheats on contracts.
也许吧
Maybe.
哈维希望你们把这个当作首要任务
Harvey would like you to make this your top priority.
他认为这个项目的成功
He believes that the project's success
离不开他的功劳
had a lot to do with him.
戴安
Diane?
不好意思 什么项目
I'm sorry, what project is this?
《雪国列车》
Snowpiercer.
电视版
The TV adaptation.
你们需要的信息都在这
All of the information you needis right there.
韦恩斯坦先生对这个项目没有合法权力吗
Mr. Weinstein has no legal claim to this project?
正如我们所说 哈维认为他的付出
Well, as we said, Harvey believes his input
与电视版的成功密不可分
was essential to its success in features,
所以他希望我们追讨法律补偿
so he wants us to pursue any legal remedy.
什么法律补偿
And what legal remedy...
我们会研究的
We will definitely look into that.
-探讨所有法律选项 -很好
- All legal options will be explored. - Good.
哈维希望看到消息见报
Harvey would love news on the suit,
哪怕只是提交诉讼 好在公♥关♥宣传中提及
even just the filing, to report during our publicity push.
-那是什么时候 -下周
- And when is that? - Next week.
他会接受查理·罗斯的采访
He'll be interviewed by Charlie Rose.
-抱歉 -然后周五
- Sorry. - Then Friday,
他将登上马特·劳尔主持的《今日秀》
he'll be on the Today Show with Matt Lauer.
交给我们吧 还有别的事吗
We are on it. Anything else?
我们想让你们看看保密协议
We want you to look at the NDAs.
我们认为有些前任雇员
We have several former employees
可能违背了协议
that we believe might be in breach.
认为
Believe?
你们是怎么知道的
How do you believe that?
哈维自有办法
Harvey has his ways.
总之 那些是最为重要的事项
Anyway, those are the most outstanding items.
如果可以 我希望请
And if I may, I'd like to ask
核心团队成员留下
just the core team to remain.
我还有一项事务想讨论
I have just one more item I'd like to discuss.
当然可以
Certainly.
蒂姆 詹姆斯 迈克
Uh, Tim, James, Mike.
哈维担心
Harvey is worried that
共和党人会因为他支持希拉里
the Republicans are going to come after him
-而来攻击他 -怎么攻击他
- for supporting Hillary. - In what way coming after him?
用虚假的性侵指控
With false accusations of sexual assaults.
我们已经收到三项指控了
We've had three charges already,
而且我们认为还有更多
and we believe more are on the way.
两小时后有预审听证会
We have a pretrial hearing in two hours
来上交证据
to turn over discovery.
什么证据
Of what? What discovery?
合同 哈维的旅行信息
Contracts, Harvey's travel information.
他隐私部位的照片
Photos of his anatomy.
-天呐 -没错
- Oh, my God. - Yes, exactly.
这是骚扰
It's harassment.
这些女人就是冲哈维来的
These woman are after Harvey.
那她们为什么要冲他来呢
And why do you think they're "after" him?
因为拿哈维下手很容易
Because Harvey's an easy target.
但这些女人可都是民♥主♥党人士 不是吗
But these women are Democrats. Right?
戴安是担心
Diane is worried that
原告在庭上采用这套论证
this will be the plaintiff's argument in court.
是吗 戴安
Right, Diane?
她们诬告他
They lie because
是因为女演员的职业生涯十分有限
actresses have a limited shelf life,
而她们认为哈维没有在事业上提供帮助
and they feel Harvey hasn't advanced their careers.
针对这些女性的
We have investigators
任何背景资料都可以找我们的调查员要
that have all of the background you need on these women.
怎么着 黑立方的人吗
Yes, what is that? Black Cube?
你怎么知道黑立方
How do you know about Black Cube?
我做了调查
I do my research.
-黑立方是什么 -以色列调查员
- What is Black Cube? - Israeli investigators.
找他们来
They're brought on board
-是要挖那些女人的黑料 -听着
- to make the women look bad. - Look,
找你们是因为你们能力最强
we came to you because you're the best.
而且哈维也想要自己的辩护律师
And because Harvey wanted a woman
由一位女人和一位非裔美国人担任
and an African-American man defending him.
所以 你们是接 还是就算了
So, are you up for it, or should we move on?
当然是接
We are definitely up for it.
戴安 你怎么回事
Diane, what is going on with you?!
你自己说的喜欢他制♥作♥的电影
Now, you've told me yourself you liked his movies.
他是个强♥奸♥惯犯 阿德里安 一个性侵犯
He's a serial rapist, Adrian. A sexual predator.
你又怎么知道的呢
And how do you know that?
因为我
Because I--
因为有这些女人站了出来
Because of these women coming forward.
这些女人站出来是为了曝光率
These women are coming forward for attention,
因为他足够吸引眼球
because he's a screamer.
你这样是在疑罪从有
You know you're saying he's guilty until proven innocent.
不是 我有证据
No, I am looking at the evidence.
没有证据 戴安 有什么证据
There is no evidence, Diane. Wh-What evidence?
罗南·法罗披露的信息
The Ronan Farrow revelations.
法罗在《纽约客》杂♥志♥揭发韦恩斯坦丑闻
你是指因为过于低劣
You're talking about that story
所以NBC都拒绝报道的
that NBC refused to broadcast
那套说法吗
because it was so shoddy?
他们那么说是为了
They're only saying that because they are
帮马特·劳尔打掩护
covering up for Matt Lauer.
马特·劳尔 我的天啊
Matt Lauer? My God!
老天爷啊 戴安 你居然信这些谣言
Jesus Christ, Diane! You're dealing in rumors.
而不关注事实
Not facts.
假如当初雷迪克的事也这样处理
If we had done the same thing with Reddick,
也不会像现在这样
we'd be a lot better off now.
什么
What?
-卡尔怎么了 -没事
- What about Carl? - Nothing.
戴安 你听说卡尔什么事了
Diane, what have you heard about Carl?
没事
Nothing.
暂时
Yet.
你说"暂时"是什么意思
What do you mean "Yet"?
哈维·韦恩斯坦会把我们也拖下水的
Harvey Weinstein will blow up in our face.
必须放弃代理
We need to drop him.
也许你没有注意到 戴安
Maybe you haven't been paying attention, Diane.
是我们需要韦恩斯坦 远甚他需要我们
We need Weinstein more than he needs us.
我们经营状况欠佳
We're not doing well.
什么意思
What do you mean?
希拉里税
The Hillary tax.
什么
The what?
企业税率提升
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表