剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- We'll get back together this afternoon. -Hey, Liz?
-我们得... -好的
- Hey, we need to... - Okay, all right.
能找到的任何东西
Anything you can find.
巴德 是死是活都找出来
Bud-- dead or alive.
这是制♥造♥商的印♥章♥
This is a manufacturer's stamp.
-我们应该能找到它是在哪里制♥造♥的 -好
- We should be able to track down where it was made. - Good.
你听到了吗
Did you hear?
什么
What?
我们都要被解雇了
We are all going to be fired.
-什么 -他们要裁四成的人
- What? - They're laying off 40%.
只是律师助理 对吧
Just paralegals, right?
-不 还有我们 -调查员呢
- No, us. - What about investigators?
去你的 一切都只和你有关对吧
Fuck you. It all comes down to you, doesn't it?
-天呐 -他们正在里面讨论这事
- Oh, my God! - That's what they're in there talking about.
解雇谁
Who to fire.
罗莎琳的收费时间最少
Rosalyn has the fewest billable hours.
因为她做了阑尾切除术
Oh, because she had an appendectomy.
我们不会因为她生病就解雇她
We don't fire people because they're sick.
费利西亚 她是最新来的
Felicia-- she's the newest associate.
也是最聪明的
And the smartest.
阿德里安
Adrian?
就...
J-Just...
我们确实有两个调查员
You know, we do have two investigators.
如果我们拒绝裁员呢
What if we refuse to do this?
-然后被自己的律所炒鱿鱼吗 -不
- And get dismissed by our firm? - No.
如果我们把自己买♥♥下呢
What if we buy ourselves out?
我们的合并协议规定我们有权在第一年内
Our merger agreement stipulates that partnership rights revert
通过退还当初合并购买♥♥金额的方式
if we exercise our option within the first year
使并购合作取消
to refund the purchase.
多少钱
How much?
两千万
20 million.
太多了
That's a lot.
我们今年盈利很多 戴安
We've had a good year, Diane.
那也没到两千万
Not a $20 million year.
丁肯暗示过我们会有更多的工作
You know, Dincon implied more work could come our way
只要我们能完成艾普斯坦的案子
if we come through with this Epstein review.
如果我们能得到银行贷款
And if we get a bank loan for the rest...
我们的银行不会这么做的
Our bank won't do that.
我会许下一些诺言 他们就可能借款
I make a few promises, they might.
-承诺未来利润 -也许吧 让我
- Promise of future profits? - Maybe. Let me...
打几个电♥话♥
make a few calls.
我们必须现在脱身
We have got to get out of this now.
如果让他们缩小我们的规模 我们都知道
We let them downsize us, we all know...
这只是个开始
it's just the beginning.
不要做出任何我们无法兑现的承诺吧
Just let-let's not make any promises that we can't keep.
我就是有
I just had this...
非常奇怪的似曾相识的时刻
really odd moment of deja vu.
我们以前结婚时...
Being married...
和现在的谈话一模一样
we had the exact same conversation.
后来怎么样了
How'd that work out?
我们许下了无法兑现的诺言
We made promises we couldn't keep.
是啊
Yep.
锁铺
这是我们店的
Yeah, this is one of mine.
我的制♥造♥商印♥章♥就在那儿
My manufacturer stamp's right there.
你能告诉我们是谁订的吗
Can you tell us who ordered it?
那个贱♥货♥欠了我190美元就死了
The cheap fucker died owing me $190.
把这个加到他的犯罪记录里
Add that to his rap sheet.
-艾普斯坦 -别说是我说的
-Epstein? -I'm not saying,
没错
but... yeah.
有没有办法把一把钥匙和一个保险箱匹配
Is there any way to match a key to a property
-或者一个储物柜什么的 -没有
- or a locker or anything? -No.
但即使有 我也不能告诉你
But even if there was, I couldn't tell you anything.
如果我们替他还钱呢
What if we paid his bill?
好吧 190美元
Okay, uh, $190.
加税 202
With tax, 202.
我只有45
I only have 45.
行吧
Oh, okay.
这把钥匙能开什么
Uh, what's this key to?
先把钱放在我手里
Mm, in the hand first.
是什么的钥匙
What is it to?
-不知道 -不是吧
- No idea. - Oh, come on!
我们可能为他在世界各地的家
We probably cut 300 of these for
配了300把这种钥匙
his homes all over the world.
-谢谢你的一无所知 -跟他的建筑师谈谈
- Thanks for nothing. - Talk to his architect.
是她要配钥匙的
She's the one who wanted them cut.
她可能知道更多
She probably knows more.
"如果我死了 当心巴德"
"If I'm dead, watch out for Bud."
巴德是谁
Who is Bud?
有什么发现吗
What have we found?
没有 已知的同事里没有
Nothing-- no known associates,
家人 朋友里没有
no family, no friends.
-监狱里也没有叫巴德的 -好吧
- And no one from prison. - Well,
你们查过安德鲁王子的人吗
have you checked Prince Andrew's people?
还有跟吉斯林有关系的人
And anyone connected to Ghislaine.
如果这不是人名
What if, instead of a name,
而是首字母缩写呢
it's... it's initials?
"BUD"三个字母都是大写
I mean, "Bud," It's all in caps.
如果是BUD 那我们应该在
Well, if it's B.U.D., then we should be
艾普斯坦的小黑本里找
looking at last names beginning with "D"
D开头的姓
in Epstein's little black book.
本杰明·达福
"达福" 我找到了一位律师
"Dafoe"-- I found a lawyer,
本杰明·达福
Benjamin Dafoe,
但上面没写中间名
but there's no middle name listed.
本杰明·达福 律师
本杰明·乌尔里希·达福
生于1960年5月18日 律师
找到了 他的维♥基♥百♥科♥页面
Got him-- his Wikipedia page.
"本杰明·乌尔里希·达福"
"Benjamin Ulrich Dafoe."
我打电♥话♥给他
I'll call him.
阿梅丽娅·黛蒙德建筑师事务所
你确定这是官方调查吗
Are you sure this is an official investigation?
因为我遇到过很多假装客户的人
Because I've been dealing with
想要艾普斯坦的东西作纪念
a lot of lookie-loos who want an Epstein souvenir.
-不 我... -或者更糟
- No, I... - Or worse, they come in
他们进来的时候假装需要咨♥询♥
pretending they want a consultation
这样他们就可以指责我
just so they can yell at me,
"你们怎么能帮那个性侵犯"
"How could you enable that predator?!"
艾普斯坦有没有提过叫巴德的人
Did Epstein ever mention anyone named Bud?
某个他可能害怕的人
Someone he might have been afraid of?
没有 但他从不相信我
No, but he never confided in me.
特别是在1992年之后
Especially after 1992.
他说11月之后一切都变糟了
He said everything went bad after November.
-为什么是1992年 -他没说
- Why 1992? - He didn't say.
这是我为他设计的所有房♥产
These are all the properties I designed for him.
我想成为他的茱莉亚·摩根[著名建筑师]I wanted to be his Julia Morgan.
我想设计属于他的赫斯特城♥堡♥[茱莉亚·摩根代表作]I wanted to give him his own Hearst Castle.
但艾普斯坦的品味奇差 令人恶心
But Epstein's taste was shit, disgusting.
只知道坎特拉石 坎特拉石
Cantera stone! Cantera stone!
还有橘郡购物中心的喷泉
Fountains from an Orange County mall.
如果你的雇主是白♥痴♥你就成不了茱莉亚·摩根
Can't be Julia Morgan when your patron is an idiot.
这些是什么
What are these?
他的各处房♥产
Well, his various properties.
艾普斯坦年纪越大越古怪
Epstein definitely got weirder as he got older.
新墨西哥州的那个佐罗牧场
The Zorro ranch in New Mexico,
简直是个噩梦
what a nightmare.
他想在那里为他所有的年轻孕妇
That's where he wanted a maternity ward
建产房♥
for all his young pregnancies.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind,
我还要设计挪威的一个机场
I'm designing an airport in Norway.
当然
Certainly.
抱歉 我刚刚把手♥机♥落在你桌子上了
I'm so sorry. I just left my phone on your desk.
巴德
这一定是有规律的
There's got to be a pattern.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表