剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
They do go up in value.
不错
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
真的不错
Good for you.
好了
Okay.
现在只有我了
It's just me now.
是比安卡给你买♥♥的包吗
Did Bianca buy you that bag?
-不是 -那你为什么遮遮掩掩的
- No. - Then why are you being so cagey?
我没有遮遮掩掩
I'm not being cagey.
你完全就是遮遮掩掩
You are totally being cagey.
而且我查过了
And I looked it up.
那个铂金包要差不多...
That Birkin costs, what, like...
两万美元
$20,000?
天啊 你真是个行走的监视器
Jesus, you are a one-woman surveillance state.
-谢谢 -我买♥♥的
- Thank you. - I bought it
用我玩扑克赢来的钱
with what I won playing poker.
我靠 所以真的比一千五多很多
Holy fuck. So it really was a lot more than $1,500.
-多一点点 -如果这个包要...
- A little more. - If this bag costs...
两万块 你会买♥♥它
$20,000, you'd only buy it
只能是你知道还会剩很多钱
if you knew you had a lot left over.
那么...
So...
二十万美元
$200,000?
你赢了二十万吗
Did you win $200,000?
更多吗
More?
不要再猜下去了
Let's not play this game.
-五十万美元 -梅丽莎
- $500,000? - Marissa.
操 一百万吗
Fuck. A million?
好了
Okay.
我得继续工作了
I have to get back to work.
还有你不能告诉任何人
And you don't tell anyone about this.
好的 但你得帮我个忙
Okay, but you need to do something for me.
跟大卫·李谈谈
Talk to David Lee.
为什么
Why?
你赢的钱 那些钱要缴税
Your winnings. The taxes on them.
你是赌博赢的吗
Did you win them from gambling?
是在圣卢西亚岛赢的吗
And was it down in Saint Lucia?
这让事情变得更加复杂
That makes it all more complicated.
大卫是个混♥蛋♥
David is an asshole,
但他业务能力很强
but he lives for this stuff.
跟他谈谈就好
Just talk to him.
全体起立
All rise.
好了
Okay.
不不 你们不用起来了
No, no. No, you don't have to get up.
这不会花很长时间
Uh, this shouldn't take very long.
我已经做出决定了
I've already made my decision.
法官阁下 我们能上前一步说话吗
Your Honor, may we approach?
我就要作出判决了
Uh, I was about to rule.
我们的信息可能会影响您的判决
We have information that may impact your ruling.
好吧
All right.
来吧 多多益善
Come on. The more the merrier.
法官阁下 我认为有必要指出
Your Honor, I feel the need to point out
博斯曼先生的诉状中存在瑕疵
the counterfeit nature of Mr. Boseman's pleadings.
你到底在说什么 瑕疵
What the hell are you... Counterfeit?
萨迪·立普顿入选奥♥运♥会代表队的真正问题
The real issue with Sadie Lipton being on the Olympic team
不是因为她是白人
isn't that she's white--
而是她是跨性别者
it's that she's transgender.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
但是鉴定她的身份需要采取
But to identify her as such would entail taking a political position
博斯曼先生不愿采取的政♥治♥立场
Mr. Boseman would rather not take.
-法官阁下 -等等 她是一位...
- Your Honor... - Wait, wait, wait. She's a...
她是什么
What is she?
她生为男儿身
She was biologically born male
但两年前开始转变为女性
but two years ago began transitioning to female.
你知道这名游泳运动员是跨性别者吗
And you were aware that this swimmer was trans?
我知道
I was.
但我当时和现在一样
But I felt then, as now,
认为我们最有力的论据在于种族歧视
that our strongest case rests with racial discrimination.
我们谈判时他们不是这么说的
That's not what they were saying when we were negotiating.
-他们从没提到种族问题 -好吧 等等
- They never mentioned race. - All right. Wait.
所以你是说你利用种族
So you're-you're saying that you're using race
是因为政♥治♥上对你更有利吗
because the politics works better for you?
这不公平
That is unfair.
-但是事实 -好吧 听着
- But true. - All right, look,
我们接下来这么做
here's what we're gonna do.
你必须做出决定 律师
You're gonna have to make a decision, Counselor.
种族不能为你所用
Race is not working for you so far.
-好吧 -但你知道
- Okay. - But, you know,
如果你想修改诉讼
if you want to amend your suit,
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
律师
Counselor?
好的
Okay.
我们愿意修改我们的诉状
We would like to amend our pleadings.
你瞧
See?
也没那么难吧
Was that so hard?
是的 法官阁下 不难
No, Your Honor. No.
好 从种族歧视到跨性别歧视 来吧
Okay. From race to trans, let's go.
莉兹 莉兹 我需要你来法庭
Liz. Liz, I need you to come down here.
他们用跨性别的问题跟你叫板了 对吧
They called you out on the trans issue, didn't they?
对 我需要你今天上庭
Yeah. I need you in court today.
-你能找别人吗 -不能
- Can you get someone else? - No.
你会更敏感
You'll be more sensitive.
再说 赢面也更大
Plus, the optics are better.
这是个政♥治♥雷区
It's a political minefield.
而你是个精通政♥治♥的人
And you're a political person.
不 你是个精通政♥治♥的女人
No, you're a political woman.
而我需要一个女人
And I need a woman.
-是关于民♥主♥党委员会找你的事吗 -什么
- Is this about your DNC stuff? - What?
-不 -阿德里安
- No. - Adrian.
你说谎的时候 说话的声音
Hey, you-you have that sound in your voice
跟平常不同
when you're lying.
好吧 如果梅兰妮同时有男律师
Okay, better for Melanie if she has a man
和女律师 她的胜算更大
and a woman representing her.
我得挂了 莉兹
Look, I got to go, Liz.
谢了
Thanks.
早上好
Hey. Morning.
我正要来见你
I was just coming to see you.
我们刚好休庭了
Yeah, we had a-a recess in court.
那么
So...
我考虑过了
I've thought about it,
而且
and...
我答应你了
the answer is yes.
我愿意同居
I'll move in.
-那太好了 -是啊
- That is great. - Yeah.
不 这不好 怎么了
No, it isn't. What?
-不 -发生什么了
- No. - What happened?
不 这太好了
No, this is great.
我...
I...
阿德里安
Adrian.
搞什么
What the fuck?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的心思现在在别的地方
My mind is on something else right now.
好吧
All right.
民♥主♥党♥国♥委会今早来找我
DNC came to my office this morning.
他们让我 这事非常诡异
And they asked me-- I mean, this is bizarre--
他们想让我竞选总统
they want me to run for president.
我知道
I know.
等等
Wait.
-我知道 我知道 -什么时候
- I know, I know. - When?
2024年
2024..
他们疯了吗
Are they crazy?
他们认为我不会当选总统
Now, they don't think I'll become president.
只是想让一个黑人去参选
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表