剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我想让你好好盯着她
I need you to keep a close eye on her.
韦恩斯坦要对着植物自♥慰♥吗
Is Weinstein going to masturbate into plants?
你好
Yes?
-有些文件要让韦恩斯坦先生签字 -好的
- Um, I have some papers for Mr. Weinstein to sign. - Of course.
稍等 我给他打电♥话♥
Uh, one second. I'll call him.
谢谢
Thanks.
出来吧 梅丽莎 我能看见你
Come on, Marissa. I can see you.
卢卡 你好
Oh, Lucca, hi.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
戴安派你来的吗
Diane sent you?
不是 你这么说什么意思
No. What do you mean?
好吧 是的 但不仅仅是她
Okay, yes, but it's not just her.
-我也担心你 -我没事 梅丽莎
- I'm concerned, too. - I'm fine, Marissa.
回去吧
Just go home.
韦恩斯坦先生想让你去他的套房♥
Uh, Mr. Weinstein wants you to come up to his suite.
顶层 540号♥
540, the penthouse.
其实 我老板想让我待在楼下
Uh, actually, our boss wants us to stay down here.
你能派人把这个送上去让他签字吗
Can you have a messenger bring this up to him to be signed?
我们会在酒吧里等
And we will wait in the bar.
稍等
One second.
你觉得戴安是女巫吗
Do you think Diane is a witch?
不 我只是觉得她了解男人的行事方式
No, I just think she knows how men work.
韦恩斯坦先生只想问你几个问题
Mr. Weinstein just has a few questions.
他只要你上去一会就好
He only needs you to go up for a minute.
顶层 540号♥套房♥
The penthouse, suite 540.
好 如果戴安是对的 那扇门背后就是
Okay, so if Diane is right, on the other side of that door
穿着浴袍的哈维·韦恩斯坦
is Harvey Weinsteinin a bathrobe.
站那边去
Stand over there.
女性
女性不仅会闪耀这一年
This isn't just the year of the women.
女性会闪耀十年 我们的时刻到来了
It's the decade of the women. It's our time.
在这样一位女性总统的带领下
With the presidency,
女性可以无所不能
women can do whatever they want.
我在考虑来你的律所 戴安
I'm thinking of sending my business your way, Diane.
女性得团结一致
We women have to stick together.
求之不得 英格丽德 谢谢你
Oh, I'd like that, Ingrid. Thank you.
是我建议哈维找你辩护的
I suggested Harvey bring his business to you.
哈维·韦恩斯坦
Harvey Weinstein?
是的 他为女性事业付出了太多
Yes. Oh, he has done so much for the women's cause.
我邀请他在下次"女性团结求改变"活动发言
I'm having him speak at the next Women United for Change event.
你不觉得他和女性打交道的方式很可疑吗
You don't think his way of working with women is suspect?
的确
Well, yes,
我知道他有时有点毛手毛脚
I know he can be a bit handsy.
他是个坏小子 就像杰克·华纳
He's a bad boy, like Jack Warner.
英国舞台剧及电影演员
但他对女性事业有帮助
But he is good on women's causes.
提倡堕胎合法 支持希拉里
I mean, pro-choice and Hillary.
洛哈特女士
Ms. Lockhart,
你是女性团结求改变组织的创始人之一
you are one of the founders of Women United for Change,
连现任总统都提起过这个组织
an organization that even our president has mentioned.
在当今时代女性团结求改变有何深意
What does Women United for Change mean in this day and age?
它意味着我们还有很长的路要走
It means we have a long way to go.
是吗 走向哪里
Really? A long way to what?
讲出我们的故事
Telling our stories.
秘书被迫和自己的老板约会
Uh, the secretary forced to date her boss.
喜剧演员被逼观看位高权重者手♥淫♥
A comedian forced to watch a more powerful one masturbate.
诸如此类 这些故事就在我们之中
Those stories. We all have them.
好吧 我...
Uh, okay, I, um...
塔拉纳·伯克是一位非裔美国活动家
Tarana Burke is an African-American activist
她致力于改善处于危险中的年轻女性的生活
who works to improve the lives of young women at risk.
她在零六年创造了"我也是"这个词
She coined the phrase "Me Too" in 2006.
现在是时候重新用上这个词
And it is time to bring that back
在网上分享我们的故事
by sharing our stories online
并加上"#我也是"这个话题标签
and attaching her hashtag "#MeToo."
唐纳德·特朗普没当成我们的总统
It shouldn't matter that
不应该影响这件事
Donald Trump isn't our president.
这些罪行依然存在
These abuses are still going on.
好了 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
记住了 话题标签"#我也是"
So, remember, the hashtag "#MeToo."
你不是孤身一人
No one is alone.
勇敢站出来分享你的故事吧
Just come forth and share your stories.
谢谢你 英格丽德 你好
Thank you. Ingrid, hello.
你没有推特账户吗
You don't have a Twitter account?
没有 我不需要
No, I never needed one.
好吧 好了
Okay. There it is.
主页
站出来 分享你的故事 你不是一个人
现在你想链接到塔拉纳·伯克
Now you want it to link to Tarana Burke?
对 她的"我也是"网站
Yes. Her "Me Too" site.
-我什么 -我也是
- Me...? - Too.
这个词有点晦涩
Well, that's kind of obscure.
要不要更煽动一点 比如"伤害女人的男人"
Want something more provocative like "Men Who Hurt Women"?
不 不 就一个"我也是"的话题标签
No, no, no. Just a "Me Too" hashtag.
好
Okay.
好了
There it goes.
我不确定这能获得很多关注
I'm not sure this will get much traction.
你得链接更多名人
You need to connect with more influencers.
或许这个能达到这个效果
Maybe this will do it.
...昨晚举♥行♥的年度女性团结
...the yearly Women Unite
求改变颁奖典礼
for Change Awards last night,
为了庆祝本年度所获得的成就
in order to celebrate the year's achievements.
女性不只会闪耀这一年
This isn't just the year of the women.
佐伊·雷德格雷夫
女性求改变联合创始人
女性会闪耀十年
It's the decade of the women.
英格丽德·希尔
女性求改变赞助人
女性可以无所不能
Women can do whatever they want.
女性团结求改变的合作创始人 戴安·洛哈特
Women Unite for Change co-founder Diane Lockhart
相信女性比以往都更加强大
believes women are stronger than ever.
你不是孤身一人
No one is alone.
戴安·洛哈特
女性求改变联合创始人
站出来 讲出你的故事
Come forward. Tell your story.
告诉她们 她们做到了
And tell them they did.
此次盛会为女性事业筹得了两百万美元
The splashy event raised two million dollars for feminist causes.
杰出制片人哈维·韦恩斯坦贡献了
Megaproducer Harvey Weinstein contributed
两百万对配基金
a matching fund of two million.
那个应该让人去访问你也是网站吗
Was that supposed to send people to the You-too site?
你是不是说韦恩斯坦的人是拉皮条的
Did you call Weinstein's person a pimp?
-是的 -为什么
- Yes, I did. - Why?
因为她就是个拉皮条的
Because she's a pimp.
拉什么的皮条客
A pimp as in...?
她为韦恩斯坦捕获性对象
She procures sex for Weinstein.
他们要你道歉
They want you to apologize.
-真的假的 -真的
- Seriously? - Yes.
他们把这封信发过来要你签字
They sent over that letter for you to sign.
"亲爱的韦恩斯坦先生
"Dear Mr. Weinstein,
我请求你继续看下去
"Please, I beg you to not stop reading.
我做了一件恶劣的事情
"I have done a terrible thing.
但我的所作所为确实丧心病狂"
But what I did was beyond being oblivious to humanity"?
他们是认真的
They're serious.
他们威胁要离开我们律所
They're threatening to pull their business.
随他们的便好了 说真的 去他们的
Then let them. Seriously, fuck them!
戴安
Diane?
我觉得你还没意识到我们离破产有多近
I don't think you realize how close we are to Chapter 11.
韦恩斯坦能救我们于水火吗
And Weinstein will make a difference?
是的 我们得开始裁员了
Yes. We're going to have to start firing associates.
我知道你听说了一些韦恩斯坦的谣言
I know you have heard rumors about Weinstein,
但我们还为杀妻犯辩护过
but we've defended wife-killers.
丽莎·布鲁姆为韦恩斯坦辩护过
Lisa Bloom defended Weinstein.
你也挺赞赏她的
I've heard you go on about her.
为什么现在要划清界线呢
Why are you drawing the line here?
那就把我撤下来
Then take me off the account.
-韦恩斯坦的案子 -是的 没错
- The Weinstein account? - Yes. You're right.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表