剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
one of the things we talk about in this group
就是幸灾乐祸的害处
is the poison of schadenfreude.
其实"幸灾乐祸"用在这并不恰当
That's actually not the correctusage of "schadenfreude."
你说的应该是"妒火中烧"
The word you want is "missgunst."
-谢了 阿维 -重点是
- Thank you, Avi. - The point is,
当这里的作者获得成功时
we want to feel good
我们应该为他感到高兴
for our fellow writers when they succeed.
为什么 他都在节目里致谢时
Why? It's not like he even gave us
提都没有提到我们
a special thanks in the program.
那部剧完完全全是我们重写的
And we totally rewrote that play.
所以你们给了他写作建议吗
So you gave him notes?
建议 那基本上是我们写的
Notes? We basically wrote it for him.
你应该看看初稿
You should see the early drafts.
-烂得可怜 -毫无文笔可言
- Pitiful. - Craft-free.
早期稿件还在你们那吗
Do you still have them?
我还真有
Actually, I do.
我把稿子放在了一个盒子里
I keep them in a box...
上面写着"骗子"
marked "fraud."
我想看看
Well, I'd love to read them.
学习一下剧本改编
I mean, to learn about play development.
初稿 二稿
First draft, second draft,
三 四 还有五稿
third, fourth, and fifth.
你动作真是快
That was fast.
搞定剧作家很简单 他们相互嫉妒
Playwrights are easy. They hate each other.
要我留下来念给你们听吗
Want me to stay and read?
不用了 我们自己看
No. We're on it.
好吧 行
Okay, good.
祝好运
Good luck.
谢了 梅丽莎
Thanks, Marissa.
怎么了
What's that?
那个假阳♥具♥
The dildo.
哪一页
What page?
五十三页
Uh, 53.
我有点调皮 不是吗
I'm a little saucy, aren't I?
这个达米安是指谁
Who's Damian supposed to be?
一名律师
Uh, an associate.
不 我是说现实中
No, I mean in reality.
没有这个人
Uh, no one.
据我所知没有这个人
I mean, n-no one I know. I...
但貌似我在追求他
Yeah, but I seem to be pursuing him.
"我从没和白人男上过床
"I've never slept with a white man before.
你和黑人女上过床吗"
Have you ever slept with a black woman?"
"没有 但我很想试试"
"No, but I'm into trying things once."
"他们相拥而吻"
"They reach for each other and kiss."
"呢喃道'你的嘴唇吻起来很不一样'"
"Whispering, 'Your lips feel different.'"
"你的也是 好软"
"Yours, too. Soft."
这里画风突变
That took a turn there.
不知道他们在舞台上怎么表演出来
Yeah, I don't know how they'd do that on stage.
"控制我
"Control me.
支配我"
Dominate me."
"他把她的头发拨到背后"
"He pulls her hair back."
他似乎觉得所有跨种族的爱情都是...
He seems to think that allinterracial relationships are...
有关权力的
are about power.
-是吗 -我不知道 我...
- Are they? - I don't know. I've...
我没有过这种经历
I've never been in one.
你呢
Have you?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
我们都是种族歧视者
We're both just racists.
我觉得可能是缺少契机
I think it's probably a lack of opportunity.
话说回来...
Anyway...
很晚了
Yeah, it's late.
我把这个带回家去看
I'm gonna take this home.
好
Yeah.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我说那话时 不是想暗示什么
You know, I-I wasn't trying to suggest anything when I-I...
我知道 我也是
I konw, I-I... I wasn't, either.
-只是工作到很晚 -对
- You know, just working late. - Right.
是
Yeah.
等下
Wait.
怎么了
What?
我刚看到的地方
Where I stopped reading,
那个描述
the description,
达米安把她的头发拨到背后
Damian pulls her hair back,
莉兹呻♥吟♥了一声
Liz lets out a moan.
莉兹
Liz?
库尔特
Kurt?
你什么时候去上班
What time do you have to be at work?
怎么了
Why?
詹金斯先生
Mr. Jenkins.
你把我的名字念对了
You got my name right.
也没有那么难 对吗
That wasn't too hard, now, was it?
你说在你剧中的角色
So you stated that the characters
都是你遇到过的形形色♥色♥的人的组合
in your play were composites of many people you encount...?
-不 -卡勒布
- No. - Caleb.
"这些角色是从我的潜意识里冒出来的
"These characters emerged from my subconscious.
他们是我多年来遇到的形形色♥色♥的..."
They were organically-derived composites that..."
谢了 过目不忘先生
Thank you, Mr. Memory.
但是你也看到了 你剧本的
But as you can see from these earlier drafts
早期样稿中
of your play right here,
你给这些角色...
you named the characters...
都是用真名命名的
by their real names.
莉兹 阿德里安 戴安
Liz, Adrian, Diane.
是的 不过...
Yes, but...
我已经舍弃掉了那些想法 然后
I threw those thoughts away, and
创造出了新的角色
created new characters.
角色都是一样的
The characters are the same.
如果你是一名更为优秀的律师
And if you were a better lawyer,
那你就会知道 现在你已经...
you would know that right now, you are...
用拉丁语怎么说来着
What's the Latin term?
完蛋了
Fucked.
天哪 真是太抱歉我迟到了
Oh, my God, I'm sorry for my lateness.
我... 我有事耽搁了
I, uh... I got held up.
我反对这次传唤
I'm objecting to this subpoena.
我和你在同一家律所工作
You and I are from the same firm.
对 你只是来提供背景信息的 尼夫先生
Yes, and you're just here to offer background, Mr. Kneef.
你也不是被告 所以放轻松就好
You're, uh... you're not the defendant, so... relax.
请坐
Have a seat.
大家好
So, hello.
你们好
Hello.
尼夫先生 在诺拉·加内特和塔帕斯集团的
Mr. Kneef, um, you called a recess
案子中你申请了一次休庭
in the case of Nola Garnett v. Tapas Group,
案件号♥是45L7820
docket number 45-L-7820.
这是个问句 先生
That was a question, sir.
我无法作答
I have no answer.
你无法回答你是否申请过休庭这个问题吗
You have no answer as to whether you called the recess?
我无法回答你的问题
I have no answer to your question.
好吧 你是否引用了
All right. Did you not cite
「美国法典」第57编第3335条
57 U.S. Code 3335
-来申请这次休庭 -没有
- in requesting this recess? - Nope.
没有 你没用过吗
No, you did not?
没有 我申请了个屁
No, I requested your ass.
你这句话是什么意思
And-and what does that mean?
意思是指你的屁♥股♥
It means your ass.
你是在拒绝回答吗
Are you refusing to answer?
不 我正在回答
No, I am answering.
我申请了你个屁
I have requested your ass.
你希望我把这词拼出来给你看吗
Do you want me to spell it out for you?
我刚刚问你
I have asked you
你是否引用了一项法律条文
whether you cited a legal ruling
来申请这次休庭
in requesting this recess?
-是的 我也回答过了 -你希望我去
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表