剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Overruled.
可以用"律师自证"这招
Try "Counselor is testifying."
律师自证
Counselor is testifying.
反对有效
Sustained.
梅拉妮 2019年是不是原定有一场
Melanie, in 2019, was there a scheduled
奥♥运♥会预选赛
qualifying meet for the Olympic trials?
-是的 -可是后来
- Yes. - And was that
-又改期到今年了 -是的
- rescheduled for this year? - Yes.
-什么原因呢 -反对
- Why was that? - Objection.
改期的决定
The witness was not the one
不是由证人做出的 法官阁下
doing the rescheduling, Your Honor.
她本人也无法知晓原因
She's hardly in a position to know why.
我认为她至少有想法
I'm guessing she has an opinion.
而且我也认为你的委托人
As I am also guessing that your client,
奥委会同样也有想法
the Olympic Committee, has an opinion,
-所以反对无效 -继续
- so, overruled. - Go ahead.
预选赛改期到了2020年
Uh, the meet was rescheduled to 2020
好给萨迪·立普顿更多训练时间
to give Sadie Lipton more time to train.
而萨迪·立普顿正是顶替你
And Sadie Lipton is the swimmer who replaced you
-进入奥♥运♥会代表队的 -是的
- on the Olympic team? - Yes.
萨迪·立普顿也显然是白人 对吗
And Sadie Lipton is obviously white, right?
-是的 -好了 我懂了
- Yes. - Okay, I got it.
有理由相信
Uh, is there any reason to believe
这个决定里掺杂了种族因素吗
that race played a part in this decision?
我不是凡事都归咎于种族歧视的人
I'm not someone who sees racism in everything,
但是我们的队医 卢多♥维♥科医生
but our team doctor, Dr. Ludovic--
认为我无法接受他的观点
he thought I couldn't hear him when he said:
黑人的骨密度比白人更大
black people's bones are denser than whites,
游泳健将要求骨密度要低
that elite swimmers need a low bone density,
所以黑人处于劣势
so blacks were at a disadvantage.
好了 我懂了 非常感谢 亲爱的
All right, I'm getting it. Uh, thank you very much, dear.
下一个
Next?
身为美国奥♥运♥会游泳赛事主席
As president of U.S. Olympic Swimming,
你的主要职责是什么
what is your principle function?
当然 我希望是能激励他人
Of course I'd like to think it was to inspire others,
但是事实上 我的主要职责是以身作则
but the truth is, my principle function is to lead by example.
当你听说卢多♥维♥科医生
And what was your reaction
关于非裔美国人骨密度的言论时
when Dr. Ludovic's remarks about
你是什么反应
African-American bone density got back to you?
我当天就解雇了他
I fired him that same day.
美国奥委会是否存在种族歧视
Is there racism on the U.S. Olympic Committee?
没有 即便有 我也会清除出去
No. And if there were, I would weed it out.
谢谢 没有别的问题了
Thank you. Nothing further.
佩兹纳先生 第50号♥规定是什么
Mr. Pezner, what's Rule Number 50?
反对 法官阁下
Oh, objection, Your Honor.
-我连问题都还没问呢 -因为规定...
- I haven't even asked my question, sir! - Because Rule Number...
-一点关系都没有 -等等...
- It's got nothing to do with anything. - Wai... Uh, uh, uh, uh,
等一下 先别吵
Hey, eh, eh, eh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
能不能先跟法官通个气
Somebody want to clue the judge in here?
第50号♥规定是什么
I mean, what is Rule 50?
是禁止运动员
It is the new rule
在奥♥运♥会期间
that prohibits political protests
进行政♥治♥抗♥议♥的新规定
by athletes at the Olympic Games.
好吧
Okay.
律师 请继续
Counselor, connect the dots.
先生 你是否知道 梅拉妮·埃弗斯
You knew, sir, did you not, that Melanie Evers had,
曾在过去参与过政♥治♥抗♥议♥
in the past, participated in political protests?
我赞同"黑人生命很重要"的运动
Listen, I am sympathetic to Black Lives Matter.
我对你是否赞同并不感兴趣
I am not interested in your sympathies, sir.
我在问你 你是否知道
I'm asking you if you knew.
法官阁下 反对 纠缠证人
Objection, Your Honor. Badgering the witness.
但也不算太纠缠 反对无效
Eh, but not much of a badger. Overruled.
-是的 我知道 -这难道不是
- Yes. I knew. - And isn't that the reason
你把她踢出代表队的原因吗
that you kicked her off the team?
她不是被踢出代表队的
She was not kicked off the team.
她比其他运动员的用时要长
Her time was slower than the other swimmers.
只比萨迪·立普顿慢了
Slower than Sadie Lipton by one-tenth
-0.1秒 -那也是慢
- of a second. - Which is slower.
你改了规则 先生
You changed the rules, sir,
就为了让萨迪·立普顿2020年参赛
to let Sadie Lipton compete in 2020,
因此替下了我们的委托人 梅拉妮·埃弗斯
and thereby replace our client, Melanie Evers.
法庭什么时候成辩论协会了
Okay, when did this become a debating society?
其实 我还有点喜欢辩论
Uh, you know, I kind of like debates.
经常能照亮事实
They-they often illuminate the truth.
律师 你希望的解决办法是什么
Counselor, what remedy are you seeking?
让奥委会遵循自己的规定
For the Olympic Committee to abide by
从参加2019年预选赛的
its own rules and draw its competitors
游泳运动员中选拔奥♥运♥选手
from the swimmers who competed in the 2019 meet.
给我一下午时间
Give me the afternoon.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
618号♥备忘录
就这个
That's it?
对
Yes.
谁给你的
I mean, who delivered it?
谁也没看见
No one saw.
你为什么没无视它
Why didn't you ignore it?
你记得伊泽利兹法官吗
Do you remember Judge Itzelitz?
记得 几年前见过
Yeah, a few years ago.
出过一个受贿丑闻
There was, um, a bribery scandal?
对 给他指派了一起大型制药公♥司♥案子
Yeah. He was set up on a Big Pharma case.
他无视了618号♥备忘录
He ignored Memo 618.
现在他是滴滴司机了
Now he drives an Uber.
好多案子消失
Cases disappearing,
传票废弃 法官被开除
subpoenas discarded, judges expelled.
什么人有这种权力
Who has this power?
猜猜谁买♥♥铂金包了
Guess who got a Birkin bag.
梅丽莎
Marissa.
对不起 打扰了
Oh. Sorry. I'm sorry.
朱利叶斯来了
Hey, Julius.
好了 我就知道这么多
Okay. That's what I know.
你呢
How about you?
有人闯进了我老公的办公室等他
Well, there was a man waiting in my husband's office.
他警告他让我最好收手
He warned him that I better back off.
-是什么人 -无名氏
- What man? - No name.
库尔特不知道他怎么进来的
Kurt doesn't know how he got in.
-他戴着这个牌子 -我...
- He was wearing this. - I...
访客
之前有个人在我的内庭等我
I had a man waiting in my chambers.
也是一位戴着访客通行证的无名氏
No name. Also, a visitor's pass.
他留下了这个
He... left this
如果我想谈谈
if I wanted to talk.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-打给他 -朱利叶斯 你是认真的吗
- Calling him. - Julius, are you serious?
《箴言》中写道
In Proverbs, it's written:
"秉公行义使义人喜乐
"When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous,
使作孽的人败坏"
but terror to evildoers."
这是我一直相信的
It's what I always believed.
现在我只是付诸行动
Now I just have to enact it.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你把它放哪了 卢卡
Where'd you put it, Lucca?
这没什么特别的
It's nothing special.
你是在样品特♥卖♥♥♥会♥买♥♥的吗
Oh, did you-did you get it at a sample sale?
-在哪 -还有剩下的吗
- Where? - Were there any left?
-只有铂金包吗 -好了 抱歉
- Were they-were-were they just Birkins? - Okay, I'm sorry.
没有什么特♥卖♥♥♥会♥ 我是在爱马仕买♥♥的
There is no sample sale. I bought it at Hermès.
我只是... 我觉得很尴尬
I'm just... I'm embarrassed.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我犒劳了一下自己
Yeah, I treated myself. I...
我知道 这太奢侈了
I know. It's extravagant.
不 这是一个很好的投资
No. It's-it's a... good investment.
它们确实会升值
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表