剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Julius.
轮到我道歉了 昨晚没跟你说清楚
My turn to apologize. For being vague last night.
没事 我懂
No, I understand.
我认出是他的外套
I, uh, recognized his jacket.
别担心 你的秘密很安全
Don't worry.Your confidence is safe with me.
不是这事
That's not it.
是说备忘录
It's about the memo.
-618 -听着
- 618 - Listen,
你得把塔克·纽金特放出来
you need to let Tucker Nugent out of jail now.
然后跟他道歉
Then you need to apologize.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
他无视法庭的传票
He ignored a subpoena.
没错 你得放他出来
Yes, and you need to let him out.
然后你要立马道歉
And once he's out,you need to apologize.
夏洛特 我是执法者
Charlotte, I enforced the law.
你问我意见 这是给你的忠告
You came to me for advice. I'm giving it.
放他出来
Let him out.
跟他道歉
And apologize.
别再跟任何人提起备忘录的事
And don't ask anybody about the memo again.
黑兹尔伍德法官
Judge Hazlewood,
请重复你刚才的话
please repeat what you just said to me.
拿着
Take this.
这是什么
What is it?
我需要你去的一个地方
An address I need you to go to.
公牛谷路8058号♥
为什么
Why?
你不是想知道618吗
Because you wanted to know what 618 meant.
楼下有辆优步
There's an Uber downstairs.
上车就行了
Take it.
对了 法♥院♥有规定
Oh, and by the way,the court has a program.
如果手♥机♥坏了 会给你配个新的
If you break your phone,they'll give you a new one.
公牛谷路8058号♥
你在等谁
Who you here for?
朱利叶斯
Julius.
还有多远
How much farther is it?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
-就这里 -是的
- This is it? - Yes, sir.
公牛谷路8058号♥
8058 Bull Valley Road.
你介意等一下吗
You mind waiting just a minute?
我可能还要坐你的车回去
I might be catching a ride back with you.
没问题 我本来也得等你
No problem. I was asked to wait here for you.
你说
You said that, uh,
你本来也得等我
you were asked to wait for me?
是的
Yes.
等多久
For how long?
十分钟
Uh... ten minutes.
他们说到时你就会明白
They said by then you would understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
我不知道 他们没说
I don't know.They didn't say.
等等 打断一下
Wait, I'm-I'm sorry.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我不知道 你叫什么
I don't know.Who are you?
朱利叶斯·凯恩
Julius Cain.
朱利叶斯·凯恩法官
Judge Julius Cain.
怎么了
What?
联邦法官
A federal judge?
是的
Yes.
怎么了
What?
-我曾经也是 -你是...
- I was, too. - You were...
联邦法官
A federal judge.
伊泽利兹法官
Judge Itzelitz.
我的天
Oh, my God.
想起来有次上诉 法官就是你
I had an appeal in front of you.
-三年前对吧 -是的
- Three years ago, right? - Yes.
你否决了我的请求
You ruled against me.
发生了什么
What happened?
你是说我怎么成了优步司机
You mean why am I an Uber driver?
是的
Yes.
618号♥备忘录
Memo 618.
当时在审理上诉
I was in the middle of an appeal.
医药案
Pharmaceutical case.
挺简单的 类鸦♥片♥问题
Fairly easy. Opioids.
我正准备好否决的时候
I was about to rule against them
收到了备忘录
when I got the memo.
很明显他们想要胜诉
Pretty clear they wanted me to rule the other way,
但是我没想那样做
but I wasn't gonna do it.
"他们" 是指谁
"They." Meaning who?
不清楚
No idea.
但是两周不到的时间
But within two weeks,another judge
另一名法官就向第七巡回上诉法庭
filed a complaint of misconduct
投诉我行为不端
with the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
说我受贿
Said I took bribes.
找了一打人证 全都是在说谎
A dozen witnesses, all lying.
但此外还有物证
But there was evidence.
他们给了我机会
I was given the chance
在丑闻缠身前辞职
to walk away without a scandal,
但也拿不到退休金
but also without a pension.
所以我签了
So I signed.
接受了 由不得我
I took it. They had me.
我曾经有所坚守
I stood by my ideals,
现在却这样
and here I am.
年薪四万五 还是税前
$45,000 a year, pre-tax.
每周工作六十小时
That's working 60 hours a week.
小费很不错
Tips are good.
有时还能带我老婆下下馆子
Sometimes I can go out to dinner with my wife.
要是能重来一次...
If I had it to do over again...
不管他们送了你什么备忘录
Whatever memo they send you...
照做
do it.
那么 准备好回去了吗
So, ready to go back?
*I'm holding onto all I can*
*Can't try to take that away*
*One li...*
*One little thing I've heard...*
我真该把你炒了
I should have you fired.
这是说什么呢
What are you talking about?
请出去 大卫 下次记得敲门
Get out of here, David. Next time, knock.
是你叫她和解
You told her to settle.
-是你叫她... -比安卡吗
- You told her... - Bianca?
没错 是我说的 对她而言
Yes, I told her. She's better off
离开他丈夫是最好的 而不是被你诓着
moving on from her husband and not having you bilk her
再耗上几个月
for a couple more months
-付大笔的律师费 -那和解协议里
- of billable hours. - And does this settlement
-有约定每月赡养费吗 -当然有
- include monthly alimony? - You know it did.
-标准做法 -根据最新税法
- That's standard. - And under the latest tax law,
她给的赡养费不能免税
she can't deduct alimony,
所以她会多缴上千万的税
so she's paying ten million dollars more in taxes.
与此同时 布莱德的赡养费则无需纳税
Meanwhile, Brad pays no tax on the alimony.
你帮他一夜暴富
You just made him rich.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
这就是我拖延取证的原因
That's why I was stretching out the depos,
才不是为了多拿计时工资
not so that I could add to the billable hours,
而是为了把税单延到明年再算
but so that I could delay the tax bill until next year.
你这就坑了朋友千万美元
You just fucked your friend out of ten million dollars.
不过我很高兴你那么关心她
But I'm glad you care so much for her.
我...
Uh, yeah, I, uh...
我很抱歉 我在公园里
I-I'm... I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm in the park.
我能否稍后回电
Uh, listen, can I call you back, please?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
疯了吧
This is insane.
我同意 咱们怎么着
I agree. What... what are we gonna do?
-上楼去 -说什么
- We're going upstairs. - And say what?
说他们不能把这层用作
That they can't be using this floor as a toilet
那些狗崽子的卫生间 莉兹
for their motherfucking dogs, Liz.
-有什么需要吗 -有
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表