剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I just have nothing to do.
等等 我以为你在追踪那些消失的案子
Wait, I thought you were chasing all those disappearing cases.
618号♥备忘录
The Memo 618?
是啊 我不管了
Yeah, well, I've moved on.
为什么
Why?
威胁
Threats.
-我们受到了威胁 -我们是谁
- We received threats. - "We"?
-我和库尔特 -可以理解
- Kurt and I. - Well, it makes sense.
一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳
Once swatted, twice shy.
听着 你以前的律所
Listen, your old firm,
你在军事法庭上辩护过吗
did you argue in military court?
我的合伙人威尔·加德纳辩护过
Um, my partner did, Will Gardner.
他的主审法官是黎奥拉·库恩吗
Was he in front of Leora Kuhn?
是的
He was, yes.
好了 你对她有什么了解
Okay, what do you know about her?
我晚点...
You know, I'll...
-再过来 -不用...
- I'll come back. - Uh, no, uh...
库恩很强硬
Kuhn is tough.
照章办事 但很公正
By the book, but fair.
威尔最后很喜欢她 她只需要你
Uh, Will ended up liking her. She just needs you
-遵循证据规则 -明白 谢了
- to follow the rules of evidence. - Got it, thanks.
不好意思
Excuse me?
怎么了
Uh, yes?
我们怎么认识的
Uh, how do I know you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是哪位
Who are you?
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
你就是戴安
Oh! Oh, you're Diane.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我听过一些关于你的好话
I've heard some good things.
一些有趣的事
Some interesting things.
抱歉 只是
I-I'm sorry, it's just,
我做了一个梦...
I had a dream and...
你在我的梦里
you were in it.
你是韦恩斯坦的律师
You were Weinstein's lawyer.
真的吗
Really?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我做得不太好 是吗
Well, I didn't do very well, did I?
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
戴安
Uh, hey, Diane?
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
我和以前在这里工作的法官争论
I'm arguing in front of the judge who used to work here.
-朱利叶斯吗 -对 凯恩法官
-Oh, Julius? -Yes, Judge Cain.
我
And I...
在想
was wondering...
你能坐在我旁边吗
if you could sit at my table?
-这没什么帮助 -可能没有
-It won't make any difference. -Maybe not.
但我们得竭尽全力尝试
But we need any edge we can get.
我能问你件事吗
May I ask you something?
你在会议室里写什么
What were you writing in there?
-在你笔记本里 -没什么
-In your notes? -Oh, nothing.
看起来像 一些点
It looked like... dots.
只是我的小癖好
It's just something I do.
-你画点 -对
- You draw dots? - Yes.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
我知道大家觉得我精神不正常
I know, people think I'm crazy.
我画了有一阵子了
I've been doing it for a while now.
我画到九十八万九千个点了
I'm up to 989,000.
为什么要这么做
Why?
很能减压
It's calming.
我以前记笔记
I used to take notes.
一字不差地记
Verbatim notes
每张口供书 每份会议记录
on every deposition, every meeting,
审判 谈判 然后
trial, negotiation, and then
我回家再在笔记上记笔记
I would go home and make notes on those notes.
然后我会复习这些笔记
And then I would review those notes
再做更多的笔记
and make even more notes and...
我 以前沉迷于创作
I... was an obsessive writer.
小时候写日记
As a kid, it was my diary.
到了大学写报刊
And then in college, my journal.
再然后 五年前
And then five years ago, I...
我 把笔记本落在出租车里了
lost my notebooks in a cab.
然后我开始掉头发
And then my hair fell out...
因为我太担心了
because I was so worried.
但你知道发生了什么吗
But you know what happened?
什么也没发生
Nothing.
我写过的一切 都无关紧要
Everything I ever wrote, it didn't matter.
所有人写的所有东西 毫无意义
Everything everybody wrote-- pointless.
从那时起我开始画点
And that's when I started drawing dots.
我感觉像
I felt... like
我完成了什么
I accomplished something
每当我画完一整本书
every time I completed a book.
差不多画了有一百万个点
And I'm almost up to a million.
现在我看新闻的时候
So now when I watch the news,
当我 看到世界上发生了什么
when I... see what's going on in the world...
当我意识到我的影响力有多小
...when I realize how little impact I have...
我就画点
...I draw dots.
这里没有工作 是吗
There is no work here, is there?
-当然有 -在哪
- Sure there is. - Where?
我们在度假胜地待了一整天
We spent the whole day at a resort.
你不喜欢这里吗
Don't you like it here?
喜欢 但我良心不安
Yes, but I feel guilty.
我得工作
I need to work.
-这就是工作 -比安卡
- This is work. -Bianca.
说真的
Seriously!
这就是你的工作
This... is the work.
-"这" -没错
-"This"? -Yep.
我想买♥♥下它
I want to buy it.
这整个胜地
The whole resort.
我不是在开玩笑 给你
I'm not joking. Here.
看看这是不是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
See if you think it's a good deal.
-你们都是自愿作证 -对
- And you're all willing to testify? - Yeah.
我目睹迈尔杀了一个女孩
I saw Meyer kill a girl.
她肯定12岁都不到
She couldn't have been more than 12.
用狙击步♥枪♥ 一枪毙命
One shot with a sniper rifle.
你觉得莱尼对他的枪做手脚是过分的行为吗
Do you think Laney went too far, sabotaging his gun?
不 我们向上级抱怨过迈尔
No, we complained about Meyer up the chain of command.
但没有任何回音
But nobody did anything.
我们可以用
So we use
他们的证词 证实莱尼的说法
their testimony to substantiate Laney's account.
对 然后逼迈尔开口
Yeah, and go after Meyer.
等等 和上级对着干是不对的吧
Wait, isn't it a mistake to go after a superior officer?
没错 莱尼因涉嫌违反
No, Laney's being
军事法典第92条而接受审判
court-martialed under Article 92,
这是一把双刃剑
which is a double-edged sword.
故意违抗上级官员的合法命令
It's wrong to "Willfully disobey a lawful command
是不对的
of a superior officer."
关键在于"合法"
The key word is "Lawful."
对非法命令 士兵有不服从的义务
A soldier has an affirmative duty to disobey,
甚至还要进行阻止
or even prevent, an unlawful order.
所以我们证明迈尔的命令是非法的
So we prove that Meyer's command was unlawful,
而莱尼... 试图阻止他
and that Laney was... was right
-是对的 -没错
- in trying to stop him? -Yeah.
你喜欢服役吗
Did you enjoy serving?
在阿富汗时 我喜欢
in Afghanistan, yeah, I did.
为什么
Why?
-我喜欢我的小队 -好吧
- I liked my squad. -Oh.
你有没有杀过人
Did you ever kill anyone?
杀过 从远处
I did, from afar.
-难吗 -不
- Was that hard? - No.
-你会回去吗 -会
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表