剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
*但一不小心他们就面目全非了*
*But, whoops, sometimes they are*
*那样多好啊 如果司法机构*
*It'd be nice if the judicial branch*
法律顾问办公室
*有机会说一句*
*Would get the chance to say*
*他们制定的所有法律条文都洁净无瑕*
*If all the rules they make are kosher*
法律规定
*我们无从得知*
*We just don't know either way*
*这被谜团包裹的谜团*
*It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma*
迷
*拨不开的云雾*
*Made of fog*
*一只看不见的手抓住尾巴*
*It's the hidden hand that holds the tail*
*小狗般被随意摆布*
*That's wagging the dog*
*这就是法律 神秘的法律*
*And it's law, secret law*
*你一无所知 他们无可奉告*
*You don't know, they won't tell you*
*这神秘的法律*
*Secret law.*
有关法律顾问办公室
I went through every photo, every newsreel,
我翻遍所有照片 电视新闻
every bit of B-roll I could find
所有我能找到的被剪掉的补充素材
about the Office of Legal Counsel.
1942年
So, 1942,
法顾办将罗斯福签署的
the OLC justified FDR
第9066号♥行政命令合理化
signing Executive Order 9066.
可驱赶任何被认为是危险分子的人
到一个指定的军事区域进行囚禁
针对日裔美国人的拘留营吗
Uh, the Japanese internment camps?
是的 你看他签署的法案
Yeah. Look at the bill he signed.
我什么也看不到
I don't see anything.
我不得不把它放大 50倍呢
I had to blow it up, like, 50 times.
这就是618号♥备忘录
This is Memo 618.
618号♥备
2002年法顾办的约翰·佑
In 2002, John Yoo of the OLC
起草了"酷刑备忘录"
drafted the "Torture Memos."
但在那些备忘录出现之前
But before those memos came out,
这是唐纳德·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥在新闻发布会
this was Donald Rumsfeld at a press conference.
唐纳德·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥:前国防部长
-让我看什么 -我找人读了唇语
- What am I looking at? - I got a lip reader.
你看就那儿 他在说
Look. Right there. He's saying it.
"处理好了 618号♥备忘录"
"We got it. Memo 618."
2019年罗伯特·穆勒坚持
Now, in 2019, Robert Mueller insists a president
总统不能被控告
can't be indicted.
但并没有法律支持这一点
But there is never a law anywhere that said that.
仅凭73年法顾办的一份备忘录
Just an old memo written by the OLC in 1973.
从没被查过 从没受到法律审查
It's never been reviewed, never vetted in any court of law.
穆勒发表意见前 还有这个
And before Mueller reached that decision, there was this.
那个懂唇语的人也跟我解释了
So, the same lip reader, I got to do this, too.
"总统 你担心吗"
"Well, sir, are you worried?"
"不 我有618号♥备忘录护体
"No, I have Memo 618 in my back pocket.
我会很好的 我会没事的"
I'm gonna be great. I'm gonna be fine."
那究竟是什么
So, what is it?
618号♥备忘录是什么
What is Memo 618?
就是如果总统职位或司法部觉得
Well, it's when the presidency or Department of Justice knows
需要一部法律 这法律却还没起草
they need a law, but it just hasn't been drafted yet.
他们知道需要有个及时有效的命令
So they know they need an immediate order
以达到自己的目的
to get what they want.
罗斯福知道
FDR knows
他想囚禁日裔美国人
he wants to imprison Japanese-Americans,
布♥什♥知道他需要酷刑
Bush knows he needs to torture, uh,
特朗普知道他不想被控告
Trump knew he wanted to not be indicted.
《今日美国》无罪
而他们都知道
And they all knew that eventually
最终需要有法律保护
they were gonna need a law to support it, but
就在这时候 诞生了618号♥备忘录
in the meantime, there's Memo 618.
全体起立
All rise.
乔什·布里科纳法官
说实话 我很痛苦
To be honest, I'm torn.
埃弗斯女士 立普顿女士
Ms. Evers, Ms. Lipton,
两位显然都是卓越的年轻运动员
clearly you're both extraordinary young athletes,
都训练有素 天赋异禀
both disciplined, talented.
没有人会指责你们不够努力
Nobody could ask you to work any harder than you do.
但法律是明确的
But the law is clear,
规定就是规定
and rules are rules.
立普顿女士有资格参加比赛
Ms. Lipton is eligible to compete,
原告的动议被驳回
and the plaintiff's motion is denied.
那你是同意我把一部分供应链
So you agree, I should move some of my supply chain
-转移到加曼群岛了 -百分百同意
- to the Caymans? - 100%.
-好 你会搞定吗 -就今天
- Good. You'll make it happen? - Today.
当然了 还涉及明显的缴税优势
And, of course, there are significant tax benefits.
这就交给你了
I'll leave that to you.
我听说你让我同事
So I heard you were showing
大开眼界了
my colleague some of the finer things in life.
卢卡 是的 她跟你说的吗
Lucca. Yes. She told you?
是的 你们玩纸牌游戏
Yes, your little card game.
她赚翻了
She cleaned up.
是不是好极了
Isn't that fantastic?
当然了
Well, it would be
也得等她拿到钱
if she ever got the money.
-不好意思你说什么 -没什么
- I'm sorry. What? - Uh, nothing.
可能轮不到我说话
I'm probably speaking out of turn.
她还没拿到钱吗
She hasn't been paid yet?
萨拉 你什么意思
Zara, what are you saying?
为什么支票没发出去
Why didn't the check go out?
赶紧弄现金给她
Get her the cash now.
杰拉汀
Geraldine.
你别急 我下一个就打给媞
Oh, don't you worry, I am calling Tee next.
这样 说好了
Okay, here's the deal.
要么你今天付钱给卢卡
Either you pay Lucca today,
要么我每天给你加个一万滞纳金
or I start adding a ten grand late fee every day.
我可以搞定
I'm taking care of it.
联邦法庭
我有东西要给你看
There's something I want to show you.
阿德里安 阿德里安
Adrian. Adrian.
-你得看下这个 -是什么
- You should look at this. - What is it?
萨迪的队友为了帮她 就去找私人医生
Some of Sadie's teammates went to a private doctor
测试了自己的睾丸酮水平
to test their testosterone to help her in her case.
我从医生那拿到的
I got this from the doctor.
你怎么做到的
How'd you get this?
我不想说
I'd rather not say.
就那
There.
我们刚得知奥♥运♥队伍里
We just learned that there's another swimmer
还有一名游泳选手的睾丸酮水平
on the Olympic team with testosterone levels
-高于标准 -谁
- above the limit. - Which one?
派珀·维嘉
Piper Vega?
不可能 派珀不是跨性别
No way. Piper's not trans.
我知道的 我就像导师跟她一起训练
I-I would know, I'm like a mentor. We-we train together.
这跟跨性别无关
It's not about being trans.
我们拿到测试结果 梅拉妮
We have the test results, Melanie.
你愿意继续上诉吗
Are you willing to go back to court?
但这意味着派珀会被踢出队伍
Even if it means that Piper gets kicked off the team?
你怎么没跟我说你没拿到钱
Why didn't you tell me you hadn't been paid?
我感觉自己白♥痴♥一样
I feel like an idiot.
-没事的 -不
- It's-it's okay. - It's not okay.
大卫告诉我了
David filled me in.
多谢了 大卫
Thank you, David.
其实我还挺高兴他开口了
Actually, I'm glad he said something
因为你也不打算说
because you were never going to.
吃饭时我本来想提的
I meant to bring it up at dinner.
但出于某种原因没提
But you didn't for some reason?
我不懂是怎么回事
I don't understand what's going on.
你突然就张口结舌 欲言又止
Suddenly you're tongue-tied, you're hesitant.
我也知道咱俩的友谊还没那么深
I mean, I know our friendship is, like, ten minutes old,
但这也太不像你了
but I don't think this is you.
确实不像我 不像通常的我
It's not. Usually.
如果要讨论客户的钱 我显然没有问题
I have no trouble talking about my clients' money, obviously.
但如果是我自己的钱 就感觉不对
But my own? It just, it-it feels... wrong.
那...克服一下
Well... get over it.
恐怕我做不到
I don't think I can.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表