剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们是朋友 而你坐拥
We're friends, and you have this...
大笔财富 要跟你
wealth, and it's...
谈钱 要钱 凡是和钱相关
uncomfortable to talk about
我开不了口
or ask about or anything about.
-只是钱而已 -对没钱的人来说
- It's just money. - Not to people
不止是钱的问题
who don't have it.
金钱定义了我们每一个人
Money defines people.
我就不能做你做的事
I can't do what you do
不能去你去的地方 不能买♥♥你买♥♥的东西
or go where you go or buy what you buy.
那是我们俩之间的鸿沟
That's the great divide.
而且难以逾越
And it's hard to get over.
-我在你这边 -我知道
- I'm on your side. - I know.
我也想在你那边
And I want to be on yours.
佩尔医生 你是否
Dr. Pell, have you had a chance
查看了派珀·维加的就医记录
to go over the medical records of Piper Vega?
看了
I have.
请问她的睾丸酮数值是
What were her testosterone numbers, please?
经过两次测试
She was tested twice.
分别是11.6和12.3
One was 11.6, one was 12.3.
而要获得奥♥运♥资格 所允许的最值是10
And the allowable limit for Olympic eligibility is 10,
-是吗 -是的 上限为10
- correct? - Yes. No more than 10.
医生 给睾丸酮定最高值
Doctor, what's the basis of
是基于何种考虑
putting a cap on testosterone?
睾丸酮数值越高 在速度和力量上
Higher numbers provide advantages
运动表现就会
in athletic performance related to speed
-越有优势 -谢谢
- and strength. - Thank you.
佩尔医生 你刚才提到的这些优势
Dr. Pell, these advantages that you speak of,
是否适用于佩珀·维加
do they apply to Piper Vega?
不适用 佩珀患有
No. Piper has a condition
完全型雄激素不敏感综合征
known as complete androgen insensitivity syndrome.
尽管其睾丸酮水平与顺性别男性相同
While the testosterone levels are that of a cis male,
但她的身体无法吸收睾丸酮
the testosterone itself isn't absorbed,
所以她并不能获得相应的优势
thus provide none of the relevant benefits.
律师们 能否麻烦上前吗
Uh, counselors, can you approach the bench, please?
你们的意思是不是
Um, am I understanding that...
佩珀·维加是生理男性
Piper Vega is biologically male?
不是 她所有外部次级性状都是女性
No. All her external secondary traits are female,
她呈现的也是女性形象
she presents as female,
但她有男性的染色体
but her chromosomes are male.
那她是什么
Then what is she?
临床上她会被归为间性
Clinically, she'd be classified as intersex.
那她知道自己会被归为那个吗
And does she know that she'd be classified as that?
据我们所知 法官阁下 她并不知道
As far as we know, Your Honor, she does not know.
那我想她也有女性生殖器吧
Then I'm assuming she has female genitalia?
有
She does.
还有问题吗 律师
Any more questions, Counselor?
-我有 法官阁下 -好的
- I do, Your Honor. - Okay.
那 继续
Well, proceed.
佩尔医生 你之前作证表示
Dr. Pell, you testified previously
尽管并非十全十美
that, imperfect though they may be,
但从运动竞技的角度
testosterone levels provide the most accurate
要判定生理性别
and objective determination of sex identity
睾丸酮水平是最准确和客观的指标
for purposes of athletic competition.
现在是否仍然成立
Is that still the case?
-是的 -法官阁下
- Yes. - Your Honor,
国际奥委会所设立的规章制度
the International Olympic Committee, uh, has established
是美国运动员必须遵守的
these regulations by which they now must abide.
我不希望这么说 但是这位年轻女士
It gives me no satisfaction to argue that this young woman
应该被奥♥运♥队取消资格
should be disqualified from the Olympic team.
科学多伟大啊
Ain't science great?
我就坐在这上面 听着医生给出专家证言
I'm sitting up here listening to doctors give expert testimony
说一些我很难懂的东西
about things I barely understand,
仅仅因为我穿着这身黑睡袍
and just because I'm wearing this black nightgown,
就得由我决定该伤哪个姑娘的心
I get to decide which girl's heart gets broken.
有谁想干这个活儿的吗
I mean, d-does anybody else want this job?
我可实在不想
Because I sure as hell don't.
佩珀·维加 我很抱歉
Piper Vega, I'm sorry.
你很美好 你很年轻
You are a lovely young woman
我希望你能够获得幸福
and I hope you find happiness in your life,
可惜在这里是无法获得的
but unfortunately you're... you're not gonna find it here.
梅拉妮·埃弗斯 这么多年
Melanie Evers, I'm guessing that during
天不亮你母亲就带着你出门训练
all those cold, early-morning workouts with your mother,
这肯定不是你想要的获得奥♥运♥资格的方式
this is not how you imagined you'd be going to the Olympics,
但基于坐落于某个遥远地方的
but based on standards that were set by some entity
某家机构所设立的标准 你有资格
in some far-off place, you'll be going.
休庭
We stand adjourned.
大卫
David.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For?
谢你告诉比安卡 我没想过
Telling Bianca. I never thought...
卢卡
Lucca.
你的钱 我分一成管理费
When you have money, I get ten percent for managing it.
这是我告诉她的唯一理由
That's the only reason I did that.
-我参加 -确定吗
- I'm in. - You are?
百分之一千
1,000%.
那你之前的问题呢
What about that issue you had?
处理好了
Ah, I took care of it.
确定吗
Are you sure?
弗兰克
Frank...
没有问题了
the issue's gone.
我们应该庆祝一番
We should celebrate.
谁要来一杯苏格兰威士忌
Anybody feel like a Scotch?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表