剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Oh, my gosh.
-是的 -我知道
- Yes. - I know.
探探
Hey, Tinder.
交友约会软件
不 那只是个旧应用
Oh, no, that's an old app.
我已经两个月没用过了
Haven't used that in... two months.
我们现在可有的是时间
Well, we have the time right now.
现在该开始做
Right now we should begetting going
-取证准备了 -着陆了再做也来得及
- on your depo prep. - Oh, we can do that when we land.
看看哪个男人适合你
Let's find you a man.
你觉得他怎么样 手臂肌肉不错
What do you think of him? Good with his hands.
不怎么样
No.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
-圣卢西亚 -那是在哪
- St. Lucia. - And where's that?
东加勒比海
Hmm? Eastern Caribbean.
你会喜欢的 那有个很棒的午餐店
You'll love it. There's a great lunch site.
-胡子
- Beard.
-拜托 他很性感 -我不喜欢胡子
- Come on, he's so sexy. - I don't like beards.
真是左派作风
Hard left.
全体起立
All rise.
先生们
Gentlemen...
纽金特先生呢
where is Mr. Nugent?
他没来
He's not here.
他为什么不来
Why is he not here?
他很忙
He was busy.
-什么意思 -我不知道
- What does that mean? - I have no idea.
-你跟他谈了吗 -谈了
- You talked to him? - Yes.
-你们怎么说的 -我们受命护送他
- And what did you say? - We were ordered to escort him
-回法庭 -然后呢
- back to the courthouse. - And?
他来不了
He couldn't come.
法官阁下
Your Honor?
你们俩 到内庭来
You two, in my chambers.
马上
Right now.
到底怎么回事 先生们
What the hell's going on, gentlemen?
你们在哪里找到他的
Where did you find him?
他的乡村俱乐部 在瑞吉莫
At his country club, Ridgemoor.
-然后发生了什么 -纽金特先生正在
- And what happened next? - Mr. Nugent was
-打第11洞 -我们跟他说我们是去
- on the 11th tee. - We told him we were there
护送他回法庭的
to escort him back to court.
纽金特先生告诉我们
Mr. Nugent informed us
他有望打出低于85杆的好成绩
that he was on track to shoot below 85.
显然根据他的差点 这个成绩很不错
Apparently that's an excellent score for his handicap.
怎么
How...
你们走吧
Y-You know what, j-just go.
出去
Leave.
夏洛特·黑兹尔伍德法官
我就是不明白 就像有人在嘲笑我
I just don't understand it. It's like I'm being ridiculed.
先喝一口
Take a sip.
他们怎么可以拒绝我
How can they just say no?
不仅是证人 还有法警
Not just the witness, the marshals.
因为这一切都是空中楼阁
Because the whole thing isn't real.
我们的行为 我们作出的裁决
What we do, what we rule--
都只是一出皮影戏
it's just shadow play.
我们说"你进监狱 你不用"
We say, "You go to jail, you don't."
然后指望其他人来执行我们的裁决
And then we count on other people making it happen.
而且如果他们不想 就不用执行
and if they don't want to, they don't have to.
真是疯了 我当律师的时候
That's insane. When I was a lawyer...
没错 你以为我们的裁决很重要
Yes, you thought we meant something.
所以我们才会穿上法官袍
That's why we wear the robes.
如果我们没穿 我们就只是
If we didn't, we'd just be the shmucks
比其他人坐得高一点的蠢货
who sit a little higher than anyone else.
-那我们怎么办 -你想让这家伙出庭吗
- So what do we do? - You want this guy in court?
-想 想 -没有了他
- Yes. Yes. - And there's
庭审就无法继续进行了吗
no other way for the trial to move forward without him?
-对 -好
- No. - Okay.
把酒喝完
Finish your drink.
我讨厌龙舌兰
Oh, I hate tequila.
我们走
Let's go.
穿上你的法官袍
Put your robe on.
赫尔加 弗洛 你们在干什么
Helga, Flo, what are you doing?
有什么需要 法官阁下
Whatever you want, Your Honor.
这位是朱利叶斯·凯恩法官阁下
Uh, this is the Honorable Julius Cain.
他需要让一位证人出庭
He needs a witness brought in to court.
他叫什么名字
W-What's his name?
塔克·纽金特
Uh, Tucker Nugent.
塔克 这是他的地址
Tucker. Here's his location.
好 你想让我们来硬的吗
Okay. You want us to go in hard?
来硬的是什么意思
What does hard mean?
-你想要 -行 来硬的
- You want it. - Yes. Hard.
好 很快就回来
Okay, be right back.
谢谢
Thanks.
第一年总是很艰难
First years arealways difficult.
*I'm holding to all I can*
*Can't try...*
-你还好吗 -很好
- Are you okay? - Oh, yes.
很好
Yes.
你一定觉得我疯了
You must think I'm crazy,
大老远跑过来
coming all the way down here
-就为了尝尝番石榴 -没有
- just to taste some guava. - No.
只是跟我的生活方式完全不同
It's just a very different lifestyle from mine.
也跟我几年前完全不同 神奇的是
Mine, too, a few years ago. It's amazing
事情可以变化如此之快又似乎理所应当
how quickly things can change and seem normal.
比如拥有私人飞机吗
Like having a jet?
我的本♥田♥思域还在车♥库♥里
I still have my Honda Civic in the garage,
以防这一切在一年后全部消失
just in case this all disappears in a year.
你不会相信这种话
You don't believe that.
我相信 我并没有创造价值
I do. Nothing I do is productive.
我可以把番石榴
I mean, what is this, a guava
神奇地变成面霜吗
that magically turns into face cream?
还有化妆品 香水和...
And cosmetics and perfumes and...
-女人们都很仰慕你 -没错 但...
- Women look up to you. - Yeah, but...
下一次经济衰退时 人们会先扔掉什么
come the next recession, what's the first thing people drop?
好 你真的想要
Okay, are you seriously
让我的同情你的生活吗
trying to make me feel sorry for you?
卢卡
Lucca,
我没钱的时候有很多朋友
I had so many friends when I was poor.
而现在一个都没有了
I don't have a single friend now.
一个都没有了
Not a single one.
他们都有所图
They all want something.
你真喜欢胡说八道
You are so full of shit.
我想去海滩走走
I feel like a walk on the beach.
那大卫呢
Dav-David?
有一种服务 收费780
Well, you know, there's a service that charges you $780
可能帮人们匹配好友
to match friendships for them.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的 有人介绍过给我
Yeah, it was pitched to me.
这个数字还有零有整的
That is a weirdly specific number.
你试过吗
Did you try it?
没有 觉得有点奇怪
No, it seemed weird.
但现在不会觉得奇怪
But this doesn't.
只用同意做朋友就好了
Just agreeing to be friends.
好不好嘛 你要怎么才答应
Come on, what do we have to do,
发血誓
a blood oath?
你想怎么样都行
Look, I-I'll do what you want.
但我也是你的律师
But I'm your lawyer, too.
好吧
Okay.
我有个问题问你
I have a question for you.
问吧
Go for it.
大卫·李是在拖延时间吗
Is David Lee drawing this out?
什么意思
What do you mean?
大卫·李是在拖延时间
Is David Lee drawing out this case
来增加律所的计费工时吗
to increase the firm's billable hours?
不是
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表