剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
有个问题问你
Now, here's a question for you.
你想走得更远吗
Do you want to go further?
你想当巡回法♥院♥法官吗
Do you want a seat on the circuit court?
那要看我要做什么了
That depends on what I have to do.
停止你这种青春期反叛
Stop with the adolescent rebellion.
停止火箭程序
No rocket docket.
当我说有人需要帮助时 帮帮他
When I say someone needs help, help him.
如果我不这么做呢
And if I don't?
我身边的两根刺
The two thorns in my side.
我丈夫代我向你问好
My husband says hello.
像这样戏剧性的行为
Here's the thing about melodramatic moves like this.
从来没成功过
They never work.
每当我学在电影里看到的东西时
Whenever I copy something I see in the movies,
总是遍体鳞伤
I just get hurt.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
我们再见吧
I'll be seeing you two.
你得让一下
You need to move.
就是他
That's him?
对
Yep.
记住他的车牌
Uh, get his license plate.
是辆新车 没有车牌
It's a new car. He doesn't have one.
-他转弯了 -我看到了
- There he goes. There he goes. - Yeah. I see, I see.
天啊 他开车像个疯子
Jesus, he drives like a maniac.
更像是从来没收过罚单的人
More like someone who's never gotten a ticket.
老天
Jesus.
他在加速
He's speeding up.
当旁白帮不上忙 梅丽莎
It's not helping to narrate this, Marissa.
有人在跟踪我们
Someone's following us.
什么
What?
那是谁
Who is that?
糟糕 他们是一起的么
Oh no. Are they together?
不知道 也许他们会夹击我们
I don't know. Maybe they're gonna squeeze us.
-你说什么 -他会停下来的
- What is that? - He'll skid to a stop,
他们会把我们夹起来 然后扫射我们
they'll close us in, and then they'll strafe us.
别说了
Stop talking.
小心
Watch out!
该死
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -倒车 快点
- Fuck you in the face, fuck! - Back up! Come on!
-倒车 -让他倒车
- Back up! - Get him to move! Get him to move!
他不会动的 你得退后
He won't move. You need to back up.
-去你的 撞他车尾 -不行 不可能
- Fuck you. B-Bump his ass. - No. That's not gonna do it.
该死的 你♥他♥妈♥的是什么
Fucking hellfire! What the fuck are you...
你挡道了
You're in the fucking way!
-你为什么满嘴污言秽语 -什么
- Why are you swearing so much? - What?
因为你把一切都搞砸了
Because you fucked everything up.
我本来能抓到他了 现在你们挡道了
I had him, and now you're in the fucking way!
-等等 你不是在跟踪我们 -什么
- Wait, you're not following us? - What?
-你拍到了吗 -拍到了
- Did you get it? - Uh, yeah.
我们把他跟丢了
We lost him.
他把我们甩掉了 他开车就像个疯子
He lost us. He was driving like a psychopath.
但还有别的事 有个女人在跟踪我们
But there was something else. A woman was following us.
跟踪你们 为什么
Following you? Why?
她说她也在跟踪那家伙 但我们挡了她的路
She said she was following the guy, too, and we got in the way.
我们查了她的车牌
We ran her plates.
她叫琳达·沙克
Her name is Linda Shuck.
你有她的地址吗
Do you have her address?
所以
So...
你参选吗
are you in?
我有个问题
I have a question.
有问题是好事 问吧
A question's good. Shoot.
我在跟人约会
I'm seeing someone.
-他还是她 -她
- He or she? - She.
-已婚吗 -不
- Married? - No.
我们是两情相悦的单身成年人
We're both single, consenting adults.
但是...
But...
她可能有些...
She might have some...
问题
issues.
-什么样的问题 -她是谁
- What kind of issues? - Who is she?
我不想说
I'd rather not say.
行 什么问题
Fine. What issues?
可能有一定程度的...
A certain level of possible...
腐♥败♥
corruption.
跟她分手 马上
Get rid of her. Do it now.
为什么
Why?
你说有腐♥败♥问题
You said there was corruption there.
有可能
There might be.
把这事搞清楚 向我们证明你想参选
So find out for certain and show you want it.
阿德里安 我们想让你参选
Adrian, we want you,
但你自己也必须想参选才行
but you have to want this.
而且想要参选就得牺牲
And wanting it requires sacrifice.
比安卡·斯凯
想要视频聊天吗
喂
Hello.
你觉得这个怎么样
What do you think about this one?
我不知道要把它放在哪里
I have no idea where I'm gonna put it,
-但我觉得我需要它 -对
- but I think I need it. - Yeah.
我一直听你说应该远离你想要的东西
I've always heard you should walk away from the thing you want,
如果第二天你还想着它
and if it's still on your mind the next day,
就表示它是你的
then that means it's yours.
总有一天 我会拒绝你的理智
One day, I'm gonna disavow you of your sensibleness.
所以 怎么了
So, what's up?
没什么 我只是对上周的事有点疑问
Nothing. I... Just a question about last week.
圣卢西亚吗 玩得很开心 不是吗
St. Lucia? It was fun, wasn't it?
我很肯定我得打这个电♥话♥
I'm fairly sure I conjured this call.
我一直在想着你 我们得尽快举♥行♥庆祝晚宴
You've been on my mind. We need a celebration dinner ASAP.
庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
你的牌技
Your poker skills.
还有你的新财富
And your newfound wealth.
你请客
Dinner's on you.
好
Okay.
洛拉·佩尔医生
Dr. Lola Pell.
芝加哥大学首席内分泌学家
Chief endocrinologist at University of Chicago.
我是研究荷尔蒙的
I study hormones.
谢谢你来作证 医生
Thank you for testifying, Doctor.
目前 美国奥委会用睾丸酮水平
Now, the U.S. Olympic Committee is using testosterone
来确定运动员的性别
to decide who is a man and who is a woman in sports.
你对此有什么看法
What's your opinion of that?
我们是指生理性别 而非社会性别 对吗
We're talking sex, not gender, yes?
这两者有什么区别
Well, how are we describing the difference?
生理性别是指男人和女人之间的生理差异
Sex is about the biological differences between men and women.
而社会性别则与个人身份有关
Gender is about personal identity.
好 我明白了 你可以回答
Okay, I got it. Uh, you can answer.
用睾丸酮作为确定运动员性别的方法有缺陷
Testosterone is a flawed way to determine sex in sports.
跨性别女性生来是男性
Trans women are born male.
她们经历过男性发育期
They've gone through male puberty.
所以 她们的四肢更长
As a result, they have longer limbs,
心肺功能更强大
bigger heart and lungs,
也许还有更好的肌肉记忆
maybe even better muscle memory.
在竞技体育中
In elite sports,
仅仅百分之一的优势就会造成巨大的差异
just a one percent advantage can make a huge difference.
所以 就算降低了某人的睾丸酮水平
So, even after lowering someone's testosterone level,
她们与生来就是女性的运动员
they still aren't exactly playing
也不是在完全公平的环境中竞争
on a level playing field with women born as women?
-没错 -谢谢 谢谢
- Exactly. - Thank you. Thank you.
佩尔医生 你在这里说
Dr. Pell, you've stated here
睾丸酮水平并不是检测性别的完美方法
that testosterone levels are an imperfect gauge of sex.
但你能找出一个更好的方法吗
But can you identify a better one?
鉴于目前的医疗水平
Given where we are in medicine right now,
不能
no.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 律师们 还有问题吗
Okay, counselors, anything else?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表