剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
所有人都应该有辩护的机会
Everyone deserves a defense.
只是不是所有人都值得我去帮他辩护
Just not everyone deserves my defense.
佐伊
Oh, Zoe.
我们没约吧
I didn't know we had a meeting.
没有 我只是想
We don't. I just wanted
顺便过来讨论点事情
to drop by to discuss something.
-好的 -我请卢卡也来一起讨论
- Okay? - I asked Lucca to be here, too.
什么是"我也是"
What's "Me Too"?
一个女性上传自己被性侵经历的网站
It's a website of women trading stories of abuse.
这就是你们之前在讨论的
This is what you were talking about
团结女性改变世界吗
at Women Unite for Change?
-是的 -有几个女人跑来找我问这件事
- Yes. - Several women approached me asking about it.
我必须承认我对此毫不知情
I had to admit I didn't know about it.
你开展了这项运动
You started this?
不 是塔拉纳·伯克开展的
No. Tarana Burke did.
-但你在推广这项运动 -希望我可以吧
- But you're popularizing it? - Well, if I can.
这本该是由基层女性点燃的星星之火
I mean, it's supposed to be a grassroots women's movement.
好吧 我需要你停止这项运动
Okay. I need you to remove it.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你想建议女性 让她们对性侵事件感到愤怒
You're trying to suggest women get angry about abuse,
-对吗 -是的
- right? - Yes.
在2020年传达这种观点是帮不到我们的
That's not the message that helps us in 2020.
希拉里要想重新当选
Hillary only gets reelected
必须让男人觉得女人没有被愤怒冲昏了头
if men don't feel women are leading with their anger.
但是女性都很愤怒
But women are angry.
不 她们没有
No, they're not.
女性正在取得进步
Women are making advances now.
她们所获得的进步
And they're doing it
是通过自身能力达成的 而不是通过抱怨
through competence, not through grievance.
可那些正在被性骚扰的女性该怎么办
What about women who are being abused?
曾被性骚扰过的女性该怎么办
Who have been abused?
她们会从希拉里身上汲取力量
They will find support from Hillary.
从这个政♥府♥中获得支持
From this administration.
所以你只是想让她们闭嘴吗
So you're asking them to just shut up?
不 我想请她们帮助一个女性在这个国家的
No, I'm asking them to get a woman reelected
最高权力位置上再次当选
to the highest office in the land.
如果希拉里没有赢 那特朗普就会赢
If Hillary doesn't win, Trump wins.
那时候我们该怎么办
Then what do we have?
戴安
Diane?
我刚刚想到一件事情
I just realized something.
我的丈夫在哪
W-Where's my husband?
什么 我最近几天一直在工作
What? I've spent the last few days
所以我都没时间跟他说上一次话
at work and I-I haven't talked to him once.
他现在在哪
Where is he?
你给他打过电♥话♥吗
Have you called him?
没有
No.
所以你会关闭网站吧
So you're dropping the website?
我 我必须找到我丈夫
I ha-- I have to find my husband.
-戴安 -你想做什么都行 随你的便
- Diane. - Whatever you want. Whatever you need.
我 我必须回家了
I-I have to go home.
戴安
Diane.
韦恩斯坦那帮人
The Weinstein people
-希望你能退一步 -是的
- are asking you to take a step back. - Yes.
我已经说过了 换掉我
I already said: replace me.
不行 他们希望你可以
No, they're asking you to take
在律所里退居二线
a step back from the firm.
那你们怎么说
And what did you say?
我说我们必须先谈谈
I said we needed to talk.
好吧
Okay.
我要回家了 你们想做什么都行
Well, I'm heading home. You can do whatever you want.
你不需要回家
You don't need to head home.
不 我要回家
No, I do.
我都不知道我是怎么换衣服的
I don't know how I changed my clothes.
我昨晚参加了那场活动
I went to that event last night
但我 但我穿的不是这件衣服
and I, and I had different clothes on.
和我现在穿的衣服也不一样
And I have different clothes on now.
而且我还不知道库尔特在哪
And I don't know where Kurt is.
你好
Hello?
你好 我快干完了
Hello. I'm almost done.
你是哪位
Uh, who are you?
克里斯·利马
Chris Lima.
-我认识你吗 -不认识
- Do I know you? - No,
我只是个杂工 来给你修门的
I'm just a handyman, fixing your door.
我希望你不要介意 我把你的电视打开了
I hope you don't mind. I turned on your TV.
欢迎回来特朗普电视台
Welcome back to Trump TV.
*这堵墙是你的墙*
* This wall is your wall *
*这堵墙也是我的墙*
* This wall is my wall *
*从加州*
* From California *
*直到帕德里岛*
* To the Padre Island *
*从玉马高原*
* From the Yuma plateau *
*直到墨西哥湾流*
* To the Gulf Stream waters *
*这是为我和你而建的墙*
* This wall was made for you and me. *
伍迪·格思里在几十年前写下这首歌♥
When Woody Guthrie wrote that song so many decades ago,
他是为仍保有美国风貌的美国所唱
he sang for an America that still looked like America.
和邻里的食品商 农民
With the neighborhood grocer, the farmer
还有房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商一同高歌♥
and the real estate developer.
老天 我真怀念他当总统的日子
God, I miss him as president.
你认真的吗 我是说...
Seriously? I mean...
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
-没什么 我快修好门了 -不 等等
- Nothing. I'll finish your door. - No, wait.
你刚说怀念他当总统的日子 是什么意思
You just said you miss him as president. What do you mean?
好吧 我懂 现在希拉里才是总统
Look, I get it. Hillary's president.
好吧 我会闭嘴的
Okay? I'll shut up.
-不对 你觉得特朗普是总统 -不
- No, you think Trump is president? - No.
是的
Yes.
我也觉得他是总统
I think he's president, too.
过去的几周里大家都在跟我说希拉里才是总统
I've spent the last few weeks being told Hillary is president,
所以我已经准备接受这种说法了
so I'm ready to accept it.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
还有为什么你要来修我的门
A-And why are you fixing my door?
我是克里斯·利马
I'm Chris Lima.
我也不知道为什么我在修你的门
And I-I have no idea why I'm fixing your door.
为什么我们是世界上唯二的人
And why are we the only two people in the world
认为特朗普才是总统
who think Trump is president?
*墨西哥湾流*
* Gulf Stream waters *
*这是为我和你而建的墙*
* This wall is made for you and me. *
欢迎回来特朗普电视台
Welcome back to Trump TV.
*杰瑞德 你如此杰出*
* Oh, Jared, you're so fine *
*你如此优秀 让我梦萦魂牵 杰瑞德*
* You're so fine, you blow my mind, hey, Jared *
*杰瑞德 太可惜了 你不明白...*
* Oh, Jared, what a pity, you don't understand... *
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
希拉里当上总统我应该非常兴奋
I should be thrilled Hillary's president.
她糟透了 不是吗
Oh, she's awful, isn't she?
不是 我只是不太喜欢这个新世界
No. I-I just... don't think I like this new world.
也许是不相信它
Or maybe I don't believe it.Hmm.
*杰瑞德 你不知道自己有多帅气*
*Oh, Jared, you're so pretty, you don't understand*
*伊万卡的婚礼乐队会让我双手熠熠生辉*
*My hand would look so good with Ivanka's wedding band...*
你为什么支持他 特朗普
Why do you like him? Trump?
因为...
Because...
他说的话都是发自内心的
he says what he means.
你懂吗 很奇怪现在的政♥治♥家都不说真话
You know? It's odd that politicians just don't do that.
你认识我丈夫吗
Do you know my husband?
他叫什么
What's his name?
库尔特·麦克维
Kurt McVeigh.
是他叫你来帮我修门的吗
Did he ask you to fix my door?
等一下 门怎么坏的
Wait, w-why is my door broken?
我不知道 您没有说
I don't know. You didn't say.
这种枪就是希拉里会去你家偷的那种
This is exactly the kind of gun Hillary would steal from you.
本周我们重点关注鲨鱼和全自动步♥枪♥
This week we focus on sharks and automatics.
如何才能防止鲨鱼的攻击
How do we stop sharks from attacking?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表