剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第四季 第七集 [本季终]
他们觉得在哪儿
Where are they thinking?
那里
There.
但这里也有个绳套
But there was also a noose there.
在这儿的话他是怎么办到的
How would he do it there?
大概是 趴下去了吧
Supposedly, leaning forward.
利用了自身的重量
He was using his weight.
他们怎么会没搞清楚
How do they not know
他是在窗户还是床这边上吊的
if he hung himself from the window or the bed?
因为两个地方都有绳套
Well, because there were nooses in both places.
什么绳套
What nooses?
用床单做的
Well, he-he made them from bedsheets.
一个狱警割断了绳套 然后给他做心肺复苏
A guard cut him free and tried to revive him.
-那个狱警不能告诉我们吗 -他被起诉了
- And the guard can't tell us? - He's being prosecuted.
我们能拍一下那个吗
Can we... can we get a photo of that?
-可以 -他们骗人
- Sure. - They're lying!
-他们骗人 -闭嘴
- They're all lying. - Shut up.
后退
Back away.
-每个牢房♥住多少犯人 -2个
- How many prisoners per cell? - Two...
特殊监禁区里是这样
in the Special Housing Unit.
与监狱其他部分隔离
用于关押对他人存在危险或需要保护的犯人
但那个牢房♥里没人
But no one in that cell?
对
Correct.
第二个犯人是什么时候转移的
And when was the second prisoner removed?
-事发前一天 -为什么
- The day before. - Why?
他被释放了
He was released.
监狱已经人满为患了对吧
This prison is massively overcrowded?
但那个牢房♥没人
And no one was put in that cell?
所以 他在防自杀监视中
So he was on suicide watch,
但你们允许他一个人住
but he was allowed to be in that cell by himself?
进来一周之后他就不在监视名单上了
He was taken off watch a week later.
坏掉的摄像头是那个吧
And that video camera, that's the one that wasn't working?
-对 -不知道原因吗
- Yes. - And we don't know why?
但这里还有一个监控摄像头
But there was another video camera?
对
Yes.
但你们没有这个摄像头的监控录像
But you don't have the footage from this one?
没有
No.
但比尔·巴尔查过了 没发现异常
But Bill Barr has reviewed it, and he saw nothing unusual.
没有人进入特殊监禁区 也没人离开
No one entering the SHU or exiting.
-司法部长看了录像 -对
- The attorney general saw this? - Yes.
但我们不能看
But we can't see it?
在我这个部门权限外
It wasn't made available to my department.
你是联邦检察官 还在你的权限外吗
You're the U.S. Attorney, and it wasn't made available to you?
对
Yes.
听着 莉兹 这就是我找你来调查的原因
Look, Liz, that's why I need you to review this.
我们本以为媒体热度会降下去
We thought that the media attention would die down,
但都九个月过去了 记者还在追问
but it's been nine months, and the reporters keep calling
杰弗里·艾普斯坦到底是自杀的
and asking, "Did he kill himself,
还是被人谋杀了
or was Jeffrey Epstein murdered?"
所以为什么找我呢
So, why me?
-我们比较客观 -没错
- We're objective. - That's right.
我需要一个我自己的华伦委员会
I need my own Warren Commission.
1963-196♥4♥年间为调查肯尼迪刺杀案而成立的委员会
这是艾普斯坦的小黑本复印件
This is a printout of Epstein's little black book.
每一个有本事的纽约律师
It has every name of every lawyer
都榜上有名
worth his salt in New York.
你在芝加哥的时候为我工作过
You worked for me in Chicago.
你在芝加哥的时候把我排挤出去了
You pushed me out in Chicago.
对 但我记得五年前
Yes, but I remember you came to me five years ago
你找到我说
and you told me,
"我们应该逮捕杰弗里·艾普斯坦"
"We should arrest Jeffrey Epstein."
你想要调查他向色情行业
You wanted to investigate his sexual transporting
输送未成年女孩的事
of underage girls.
你走在我们所有人前面
You were ahead of all of us.
你一直说 "我们得保护这些女孩"
You kept saying, "We need to protect the girls,"
而我说 "不行 他关系太多了"
and I said, "No, he's too connected."
现在便是补救的机会
Well, here's our chance to correct that.
-现在已经迟了 -莉兹 你做得好的话
- Yeah, well, it's a little late. - You do a good job here, Liz,
大概还有其他活给你们律所
I can imply but not promise
但我不能保证
that there could be other work for your firm.
很多活
A lot of work.
艾普斯坦死在这间牢房♥里
Epstein died in this cell.
他是自杀 还是被谋杀的
Did he commit suicide, or was he murdered?
你有40万美元的预算
You have a budget of $400,000,
13万3千篇证据
and 133,000 pages of evidence.
如果我发现他是被谋杀的呢
And if I decide that he was murdered?
-我不会审查你 -即便是我发现
- I won't censor you. - Even if I find out
是有权有势的人干的也一样吗
that it was done by powerful people?
你不用顾忌 证据是什么便是什么
Follow the evidence wherever it takes you.
我需要你们跳出思维的局限
I need outside-the-box thinking.
-我有多少时间 -2周
- How long do I have? - Two weeks.
一周内给我报告 我会帮你争取更多时间
Brief me in a week, I'll get you more time.
但我需要一些东西
But I need something.
你得给我些《六十分钟》都没有的东西
Something 60 Minutes doesn't have.
领先调查记者类节目
好吧 你...
All right, you...
你说我可以采访监狱里
You told me that I could interview somebody
认识艾普斯坦的人吗
who knew Epstein in prison?
是的 这边请
Yes. This way.
不不不 我想和他谈
No, no, no, no. I want him.
不行 那是尼可
No. That's Niko.
-他是个骗子 -和其他人谈比较好
- He's a liar. - Yeah, it's better if you talk to someone else.
那天晚上尼可在这里吗
Was Niko there that night?
那我想要和他谈
Then-then I want to talk to him.
他层站在靠门的地方
He used to stand just inside that door.
我们经常聊天
We talked a lot.
他给了我一些指数基金的投资建议
He gave me investment advice about index funds
我绝对会遵照那些建议
that I'm definitely going to follow.
你还记得他去世的那晚发生了什么事吗
Do you remember anything about the night that he died?
他那晚话比较多
He was kind of chatty that night, said he, uh,
说他怀疑纽约喷气机队的首发四分卫不行
had doubts about the Jets' starting quarterback.
然后他说了些很奇怪的话
And then he said something weird.
他说自己被捕的前一天晚上 在私人飞机上
He said, right before he was arrested, on his jet,
处理好了一件很重要的事
he took care of the most important thing.
什么事
What was that?
那我就不知道了
I have no idea.
你知道这是要干嘛吗
Any idea what this is about?
不知道
Nope.
周中突然开会
But an unscheduled midweek meeting?
绝无好事
Never good.
楼上的咖啡更好喝 对吧
The coffee's better up here, though, huh?
早上好 谢谢大家一早过来
Ah, good morning. Thank you for starting your day with me.
我长话短说
I will make this quick.
所有重要部门的负责人都在这里了
You are the heads of all of our major departments,
都干得不错
and you're doing an amazing job.
对 没错
That... Yes.
没错 是应该鼓鼓掌
Yes. Applause. Indeed, indeed.
这是你们应得的
Well-deserved. Worth it.
我有好消息告诉大家
I have very good news for everyone.
说正题了
Here it comes.
并购重组的原因之一
One of the reasons for these mergers
是有巨大的协同机会
is the great opportunity for synergy.
给了我们提高经营
It gives us the-the chance to hone our operations,
打造更顺畅的沟通 创造最大的利润
to create greater communication, to maximize profits.
为了减少木刺
I mean, y-you carefully sand a piece of wood
精心打磨木头
in order to reduce the chance of slivers.
大家作为部门领导
Now, as department heads,
我要你们仔细审视一下自己的律师
I want you to take a look at your lawyers and associates,
然后带着裁员百分之二十的行动方案
and then I want you to come back to me with suggestions
回来找我
for reductions of 20%.
我们已经准备好了人员名单
We've made copies of your personnel lists.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表