剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我的杰弗里
My Geoffrey.
你是我最亲爱的朋友腰间掉下来的甜水果
Sweet fruit of one of my dearest friend's loins...
请你拿着戒指
...will you please take this ring
跟我的宝贝女儿求婚
and propose to my baby girl
让我成为全世界最幸福的妈妈吧
and make me the happiest mama in the world?
好的 天啊
Yes. Yes! Oh, my God, yes!
等下
Wait!
还有件事情没做
There's something I need to do first.
乔安娜 我妈最亲爱的朋友
Joanne, the sweetest fruit
腰间掉下来的甜水果
of my mother's friend's loins...
他这么说就感觉不一样
It's different when he says it.
你要嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
还记得之前你答应过
Keeping in mind your earlier promise
要拒绝我
to reject me and
让我成为世界上最幸福的男人吗
make me the happiest man in the world?
不
No! No!
必须不要 大写的不要
A thousand times no!
好啦
Yes! Here you go.
现在我需要戈登堡先生的许可了
Okay, now I just need permission from Mr. Goldberg.
先别急
Not so fast.
- 卢 - 默里 别闹了
Lou!Murray, please.
贝弗 我们要跟这哥们一起共享孙子孙女呢
Bevy, we're gonna share grandchildren with this man.
你想让他们生活在怎样的世界里呢
What kinda world do you want them to live in?
当然是一个 汉堡里
A world with melted cheese
的芝士是融化了的世界了
on a burger, of course, but...
还有其他种的世界吗
Wait, what other kind of world is there?
据他来讲 是一个冷芝士
According to him, a world where cold cheese
毫无生机放在热肉饼上的世界
sits lifelessly on warm meat.
行吧 我错了
Fine. I was wrong.
我就是之前烤肉的时候过头了
I just get overwhelmed at the grill, okay?
都发泄出来吧 老公
Let it out, sweetie.Between the timing
又要计时 又要弄面包
and the buns and all of that corn
第二个架子还要烤玉米 我慌了啊
on the second rack, I panicked!
对不起 默里
I'm sorry, Murray!
真心地 跟你道歉
From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.
- 好了 允许你求婚了 - 太好了
All right, uh, you got permission.Great.
那我们都去找艾丽卡 然后一起求婚吧
Then let's all go find Erica and propose to her together.
- 绝对不要 - 好主意
Absolutely not.Good idea.
那我自己去 然后告诉你们她答应没
I'll find her myself and tell you what she says.
这样啊
Here's what gonna happen.
我去找艾丽卡
I am going to go find Erica,
然后跟她求婚
and I am going to propose to her,
我要自己去
and I'm going to do it alone.
艾丽卡有老爷们了
Yowza! Erica snagged herself a man.
虽然这个消息让我们的恋情黯然失色了
And while this is really overshadowing our relationship news,
但我超激动的 格伦
I'm super pumped for you, Glenn.
我叫杰夫·施沃茨
My name is Geoff Schwartz,
我要跟我的今生挚爱求婚了
and I'm gonna go ask the love of my life to marry me.
When people keep repeating
That you'll never fall in love
- 很美啊 - 嗯 大海
Beautiful.Sure, the ocean.
有很多粉丝呢
It has a lot of fans.
我说的不是我在的地方很美
I'm not talking about where I am.
是我旁边的佳人美
I'm talking about who I'm with.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为这周末只有咱俩的
I thought this weekend was gonna be just us.
就很特别
You know, special.
还是可以很特别啊
Well, I think it still can be.
To your heart ** Let my love open the door
To your heart ** Let my love open the door
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my God, really?
是的 真的
Yeah, really.
我都不知道该说什么 该干嘛了
I don't even know what to do or say.
我也要单膝下跪吗
I... Should I kneel, too?
你很完美 我可以的
You're perfect. I got this.
是的 你可以
Yeah, you do.
我第一次喜欢上你的时候
When I first had a crush on you,
紧张兮兮 吓都吓死了
I was just an anxious ball of nerves
一句话都说不出来
who could barely say a word.
但现在我清楚地知道自己心之所向
But now, I know exactly what I want.
是我吗 拜托你说是我
Is it me? Please say that it's me.
艾丽卡·戈登堡
Erica Goldberg,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
必须愿意
Oh, hell, yes!
To your heart
我们说一句啊 很替你们开心
In our defense, we're so happy for you!
这一年对艾丽卡和杰夫来说太不可思议了
ADULT ADAM: It had been a crazy year for Erica and Geoff,
但到最后 非常值得
but in the end, it was all worth it,
并且这只有这样
and it seemed only fitting
跟周围几乎所有人一起
that they got to share the occasion
分享了这个特别的时刻 才正好
with pretty much everyone they knew.
我最好的朋友要娶我姐姐了
My best friend's marrying my sister.
还有比这更棒的事儿吗
It doesn't get much better than this.
不一定啊
Oh, I dunno. I think we've got a lot
我们也还有好多好事可以期待呢
of good things to look forward to.
默里 你在哭吗
Murray, are you crying?
我的小棉袄要结婚了
My peanut's getting married, and
他那么优秀
he's a great guy.
有时候生活会出乎你的意料
Sometimes life exceeds your expectations.
不是有时候
Not sometimes.
孩子们 和你
The kids, you,
永远都出乎我意料
all the time.
Let my love open the door
现在觉得浪漫喜剧如何啊
So, what do you think about romcoms now?
比我以为的 更贴近生活
It's a lot more like real life than I realized.
但是要保证 我们的恋爱
Just promise me we won't have this much confusion
不会这么麻烦哦
in our relationship.
我永远不会搞不清我对你的感觉
I'm never confused about how I feel about you.
家人就是这样
ADULT ADAM: That's the thing about family.
不仅仅是要被迫住在一起的人
It's not just the people you're forced to share a house with.
而是你选择分享你生活的人
It's the people you choose to share your life with.
当然了 这也意味着 我妈想要策划婚礼的梦想
Of course, this meant my mom's dream of planning a wedding
马上就能实现了
was gonna kick into gear...
不过这个可以改天再说啦
Oh, my God! ...but that could wait for another day.
我希望
I, I hope...
这一天可以让在场所有人
This one was about the pure happiness
感受到纯粹的幸福
of everyone who was there
以及对未来的期待
and the excitement of what was to come.
我知道 可能不是每集的细节
I know, I know... I don't always get
都跟当年如出一辙
every detail exactly right,
但我确实记得
but I do remember that moment
我姐说我愿意 以及日落的那一刻
when my sister said yes as the sun set.
没错 那是198几年
Yep, it was 1980-something,
完美无瑕
and it was picture perfect.
To your heart
关上了
Close.
他几乎都
He's barely...
杰夫身上有个甲壳虫
There's a beetle on Geoff!
可能重点不是音乐吧
I guess it's not about the music.
你们笑我♥干♥嘛
Why are you laughing at me?
那天我们才
Just the other day, we take...
这是
And it's choc...
是巧克力慕斯
It's chocolate mousse!
等你迈进充满慰藉的水中
And once you climb into those soothing waters,
你所有的烦恼都消失不见了
all your cares will drift away...
等你迈进充满慰藉的水中
And once you climb into those soothing waters,
你所有的梦想都会成真吗
oh, your dreams will... come true?
大家听到我肚子叫了吗
Did everyone hear my stomach do that just now?
- 我忍♥不住不笑 - 对不起
I can't keep a straight face.I'm sorry.
我要哭了
I'm gonna cry.
你是不是也很看的很嗨
Were you charmed by that, or what?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表