剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我准备好了
I am.
因为这一切都是关于审计
'Cause it's all about comptrol.
我的审计无休无止
And I've got lots of it.
*当我还是十七岁少女*
*When I was 17*
*任别人对我指手画脚*
*I did what people told me*
*对父亲的话言听计从*
*Did what my father said*
*由母亲指导一举一动*
*And let my mother mold me*
*但那已是陈年旧事*
*But that was long ago*
审计
*如今诸事由我审计*
*I'm in comptrol*
*我不会再停止*
*Never gonna stop*
审计
*审计*
*Comptrol*
*我想怎样就怎样*
*Get what I want*
美国人♥民♥
投票给贝弗莉·金伯格
审计官
*审计*
*Comptrol*
接下来还会唱跳十七分钟
And it goes on like that for another 17 minutes.
是不是很惊人
Isn't it amazing?
我有好多问题
I have so many questions.
先问一句 这他妈是个啥
Starting with, what the fxxx was that?
这只是振奋珍金镇选民的呼吁
Just a rousing appeal to the voters of Jenkintown.
默里 求你插句嘴
Murray, please jump in here!
我喜欢
I like it.
宝贝 我们拷贝一份发给MTV
Schmoo, let's send a copy to MTV.
他们会放的
They'll play it,
青少年选票就是我们囊中物了
and we'll have the youth vote in the bag.
选举就是这个原理
That's for sure how it works.
好吧 默里 事实证明你绝对有所图
All right, Murray, it's a fact, you're up to something.
一个男人就不能支持他的妻子吗
Can't a man support his wife?
假如那个男人是你 通常不会
If the man is you? Typically, no.
她显然审计失心疯了
She's clearly out of comptrol.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
你知道贝弗总在寻找生活目标
You know how Bevy's always looking for purpose in her life
关于人生的下一篇章
and she always has these bad ideas
她想到的都是些馊主意
of what her next chapter should be?
是啊 育人 食谱
Sure. Teaching. Cookbooking.
上门推销人体模型
Selling mannequins door to door.
那次居然还挺顺利
It was surprising how well that went.
我受够了总是由我告诉她
I'm sick of being the one to tell her
她的人生选择有多愚蠢
how stupid her life choices are.
或许有更好的方式告诉她这点
There's probably a better way to say that.
没错 我要让选民替我告诉她
Exactly. I'm gonna let the voters tell her for me.
让他们做坏人去
Let them be the bad guy.
之后 我会作为支持她的丈夫
And then, I'll be the supportive husband
不必动一根脚趾
who doesn't have to move.
居然有些道理
That actually makes some sense.
我就是这个目的
That's what I was going for.
我刚刚得知审计官
I just found out that the comptroller
居然连就职舞会都没有
doesn't get an inaugural ball.
等你当选 我给你办一场
When you win, I'm gonna throw you
这座城市里最盛大的舞会 我的爱人
the biggest one the city's ever seen, my love.
正当我妈登上政坛巅峰时
While my mom was on top of the political world,
杰夫的新生周跌进了谷底
Geoff's Freshman Week had bottomed out.
我男人回来了 托加袍派对好玩吗
There's my guy. How was your toga thingy?
肯定很疯狂 不然你怎么一身煤灰
Must have been crazy, 'cause you got a little soot on ya.
这不是煤灰
This isn't soot.
是新泽西收费公路上众多车辆排放的废气
It's exhaust from the many vehicles on the New Jersey Turnpike.
说来有趣
You know, funny story.
我其实开车路过学校来着
I actually drove right by the school.
本可以载你回来
I could've taken you.
确实有趣
That is funny!
哥们 你为什么笑得这么疯狂
Dude, what's with the crazy laugh?
你好像有点生气
You seem miffed.
我的天 你怎么还没明白
Oh, my God. How do you not get it?
我不想住在这
I don't want to live here!
什么 可我们决定
What? But we decided...
不 是你决定的
No, you decided!
你跟我讲那些我觉得很重要的活动
You lectured me on how all the stuff that I thought was important
都又逊又蠢
was lame and dumb!
因为我知道的比你多
Only because I know better.
而我也知道一件事
Here's something I know,
你要补偿我
you're gonna make this right.
什么 我怎么可能办到
What? How would I even do that?
把我的新生周还给我 快来
By giving me my Freshman Week back! Come on.
杰夫不打算轻易放过爱丽卡
Geoff wasn't gonna let Erica off the hook,
尽管他其实毫无计划
even though he really didn't have much of a plan.
杰夫 你这是干什么
Geoff, what the hell are you doing?
宾州大的传统活动 裸奔一千六百米
The classic Penn tradition, The Naked Mile!
等等 你要裸奔
Wait. You're streaking?
在这 在新泽西的卡姆登
Here? In Camden, New Jersey?
没错 我要脱
Hell yeah I am!
自打我们在一起
Ever since we got together,
我只顾着爱丽卡想要什么
I've been all about what Erica wants.
但现在 我要做我想做的
But right now, it's about what I want.
我想在这陌生的街头裸奔
And I wanna jog naked in these unknown streets!
老天 求你别脱♥内♥裤♥
Oh, God. Please don't take your underwear off.
我们进屋去好好聊聊
Let's just go inside, and we can talk about it.
没什么可聊的
There's nothing to talk about.
欣赏爷的胴体 小博茨瓦纳
Behold my body, Little Botswana!
糟糕
Oh, no!
是啊
Oh, yeah.
不是看起来的那样 警官
It's not what it looks like, Officer.
这是其他州某所大学的传奇传统
This is just a storied tradition at a college in another state.
那就没事了
Then it's cool.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - Not at all.
正当杰夫坦诚相见时
As Geoff laid himself bare,
选举日的兴奋几乎让我妈无法抑制
my mom could barely contain her Election Day excitement.
这身衣服能不能展现出"由我审计"
Does this outfit say, "I'm in Comptrol"?
完全能
Big-time.
我必须告诉你 默里
I have to tell you, Murray,
我觉得没有你我办不到这些
I don't think I could've done this without you.
我就是那么好
I'm good like that.
所以你之前去投票时
So what was the atmosphere like
投票站所在的小学整体气氛如何
at the elementary school when you went to vote?
电光四射 鸡皮四起什么的
It was electric and, uh, goose bumps and whatnot.
太激动人心了
So exciting!
没错
Yeah.
你的"我投票了"贴纸在哪
Where's your "I Voted" sticker?
肯定是掉在外面了
It must've fallen off outside.
今天风特别大
You know, it's windy as can be.
默里 你去投票了对吗
Murray, you did vote, didn't you?
那还用说
You know it.
让人们听到我的声音
Making my voice heard.
-你去体育馆投票了 -去体育馆了
- And you voted in the gym? - In the gym!
行使我的公民义务
Exercising my civic duty.
-投票站在食堂 -老天
- It was in the cafeteria. - Oh, boy.
叫天就对了
"Oh, boy" is right!
我还以为我拥有
I thought I had the support
生命中最重要的人的支持
of the most important person in my life.
可你却根本不在乎
And you couldn't even be bothered
不愿抬抬屁♥股♥去帮我投票
to get up off your butt and vote for me?
贝弗 你连审计官是什么都不知道
Bevy, you don't even know what a comptroller is.
你根本不想要那职务
You don't even want the job.
你怎能替我决定我想要什么
How dare you tell me what I want!
这么久以来 这是我第一次
This is the first thing in a long time
找到让我激动的事
I've been excited about.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我还是要去做
I'm gonna do it anyway.
靠我自己
All on my own.
多谢你的无动于衷 默里
Thanks for nothing, Murray.
杰夫的裸奔让他惹上了麻烦
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表