剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
都快玩烂了
That's been done, like, a lot.
我现在知道了 老妈 你回去吧
I know that now, Mother! Just go back inside!
有我呢
I have this under control.
- 让他们跳舞好了 - 这个也干过啊
-I'm gonna get them to Dirty Dance. -We've done that, too.
那是当然
They sure had.
我真服了 老妈
I can't believe you, Mom.
我们分手了 你们咋就不能接受这个事实呢
We're broken up. Why can't you just accept that?
因为你爱杰夫 杰夫爱你 我爱你俩啊
Because you love Geoff, and Geoff loves you, and I love you both.
我不能就让你毁掉这一且啊
I can't just let you throw it all away.
没错 太扯淡了
I agree. This sucks.
而且我也不知道现在是啥情况
And, honestly, I don't even know why it's happening.
但是我不想待在这了
But I do know I don't want to be here right now.
对 这样太自私了 即便是对你来说
You know, this was incredibly selfish, even for you.
其中一个电池装反了
One of the batteries was in backwards.
现在就可以了
That makes all the difference.
到了学校话剧的开幕式了
It was opening night of the school play,
但我唯一能想到的 都是我被布里亚的光芒掩盖住了
but all I could think about was being shut out by Brea's talent.
- 给你 - 这啥啊
-Here. -What is this?
鲜花啊 他们让我表演完再给你的
Flowers. They told me to give them to you after the show,
- 但是我懒得拿着了 - 幕布要升起了
-but then I'd have to hold them, so... -Alright, curtain's going up.
各就各位
Places.
傻屌♥马特·谢尔内克
Gah! Stupid Matt Schernecke.
傻屌♥布里亚
- -Stupid Brea.
你干嘛骂你女朋友傻屌♥
Why are you calling your girlfriend stupid?
因为她比我强太多了吧
Maybe 'cause she's so much better than I am.
你看看她
I mean, look at her out there.
连台词都没说呢 观众已经亢奋了
She hasn't said a word yet, and the audience is spellbound.
你不要支持一下你女朋友吗
You don't want to support your girlfriend?
演员很有钱的
Actors make a lot of money.
看看李·迈杰斯 两个泳池 一架直升机呢
Lee Majors-- two swimming pools and a helicopter.
我不管李·迈杰斯 我被嫉妒冲昏了头脑了
I don't care about Lee Majors. I'm consumed by jealousy.
我现在很严肃的在考虑
I actually considered untying a sandbag
解开一个沙袋砸死马特·谢尔内克 但是结打的太复杂了
and killing Matt Schernecke, but the knot was too complicated.
- 亚当 你知道我来干嘛吗 - 老妈让你来的
-Adam, do you know why I'm here? -'Cause Mom sent you.
没错 但我也是在你的重要时刻支持你
Yes. But I'm also here to support you in your big moment.
为了所爱之人我们就该这么做
That's what you do for people you love.
所以 演出成刚
So, break an egg.
- 是演出成功 - 我不管
It's "break a leg."I don't care.
我爸说得对
My dad was right.
是该支持布里亚的光芒时刻了
It was time to be supportive and let Brea have her moment.
但是吧 我也想要大放异彩
But then again, I also wanted a moment.
哎呀
Ohhh, crap.
没错 我完全失控了
Yep, I went completely off-book.
是尼克啊
Hey, it's-- it's Nick.
你来的太早了啊
Uh, we weren't expecting you so soon.
你来干么了 尼克
What are you doing here, Nick?
就是干尼克该干的事儿
Oh, you know, Nick stuff.
我还没有就此打住
And it didn't stop there.
我不仅仅是失控了 是彻底疯了
I wasn't just off-book. I was off the rails.
你们知道谁害怕弗吉尼亚·沃尔夫(野狼)吗
Ooh. You know who's afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- 弗吉尼亚的羊 - 我开始开玩笑
-Virginia sheep. Baah! -There were jokes.
快看我的单人表演
I'm a Rockette gone solo!
懂我的梗吗 你们好安静啊
Get it? Why is it so quiet?
我还表演了魔术
There was magic...Ah!
即兴
Eh? ...improv.
- 给我一个地点 - 下台
-I need a location. -Off the stage!
没有啥能阻止我 除了谢幕
Nothing was gonna stop it. Except this.
你干什么啊
What the hell was that?!
娱乐用的人类瑞士军刀
A human Swiss Army knife of entertainment?
亚当 你把一切全毁了
Adam, you ruined everything!
毁了所有人 毁了我
For all of us! For me!
我好不容易新发现了我爱做的事情
I found something new that I really loved,
为什么要夺走
why would you try and take that away from me?!
天啊 还哭
Oh, boy. More tears.
但我这次不是演的
Except I'm not acting this time.
要不要吃冰淇淋啊
Looks like someone could use some ice cream.
不要
Don't.
现在不需要你妈妈一样的关心
Don't try to be a mom now.
你说得对
You're right.
我过分了 我知道
-I took it too far, and I-- -I know.
你想要一个婚礼 外孙外孙女 然后我们住你隔壁
You want a wedding and grandbabies and us living next door.
这些我确实想要
I do want those things.
但更重要的是 我希望你开心
But more importantly, I want you to be happy,
我很难接受杰夫不是让你开心的一部分
and I find it hard to believe that Geoff is not a part of that.
我也一样
It is for me, too.
但是只能这样了
But, Mom, it had to happen.
因为我他完全变得不像自己了
He completely stopped being who he was because of me.
我做得对吗
Did I do the right thing?
艾丽卡 我没办法告诉你杰夫会怎么样
Erica, I can't tell you what's gonna happen with Geoff,
但我知道从现在开始
but I can say that from now on,
我只在乎你
the only thing I care about is you.
谢谢
Thanks.
陪我躺一会吧
Think you could lie here with me?
有的时候 我们很难接受自己无法弥补一切
Sometimes, it's hard to accept that we can't fix everything.
但幸运的是 还有得救
But luckily, there are certain things we can.
好消息
Good news.
因为今晚对我表演的
Due to the overwhelmingly negative response
负面评价太多了
to my performance tonight,
话剧改到明天了
they rescheduled the play for tomorrow,
只要我答应离远点不去捣乱了
as long as I promise not to go anywhere near the stage.
好的呢
Mm. Sure.
大家都很期待第二次的开幕式呢
Nothing like the excitement of a second opening night.
对不起
I know!
我做的事情无法被原谅
I-I'm-- What I did was unforgivable.
我嫉妒了 小气了
I was jealous and petty.
我以为今晚是我大放异彩的时刻
I just thought tonight was my moment,
所以我受不了被你抢了风头
so I couldn't stand that it was yours.
我是全世界最烂的男朋友了
I'm the world's worst boyfriend.
世界蛮大的
I mean, the world's a big place,
但你也快烂到底了
but you're definitely near the bottom.
你太厉害了
It's just, you're so damn good.
这不公平
It's unfair.
你真的觉得吗
You really think so?
布里亚 我知道的
Brea, I know.
你得再演出一次
You gotta go back out there tomorrow,
如果你不回去表演 我永远无法原谅自己了
'cause if you don't, I'll never forgive myself.
我是很想让你再难受一下下了 但是
Mm. It's tempting to let you suffer a little, but...
也可以再试试吧
I guess I could give it another shot.
我还是话剧
Me or the play?
都有
Both.
人生中 我们总是期待并且设计了事情的走向
In life, we have plans for the way we want things to go.
但天不遂人愿
But life doesn't always work that way. Oh!
满是意外
It's full of surprises.
有些意外很惊喜
Some of them are wonderful.
有些意外很心碎
And some of them are heartbreaking.
但无论未来如何
But whatever the future may hold,
是我们身边所爱之人的支持
it's the support of the people we love
让我们得以继续前行
that helps us carry on.
有很重要的恋爱事情要问你
Super important relationship business.
我们需要一个新的情侣爱称
We need a new couple name.
熊熊乔不太可爱
Yeah, Bear-Jo just isn't poppin'.
现在没空啊 我现在很难过的
Guys, this isn't a good time. I'm emotionally drained.
我先说 大小甜甜
Perfect. I'll start. Big and Little Tasty.
乔安娜配巴里
Joanne featuring Barry.
花生酱与果酱但是没有花生
PB and J minus P.
我活该 谁让我介绍你俩认识
I deserve this for introducing them.
乔·富瑟和巴里·安
The Jo-fessor and Barry Anne.
- 什么玩意啊 - 波波主持人乔乔
-What? -Bo-Bo McJoJo.
- 不 - 杰里和巴安娜
-No. -Jarry and Boanne.
- 巴里安娜·琼斯 - 大哥
-Barryana Joans. -Please.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表