剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
那我替你来琢磨吧
Well, I'll think about it for us.
好好琢磨
Like, a lot.
然后这个小误会越滚越大了
ADULT ADAM: And so, that little misunderstanding snowballed.
同时呢 杰夫准备好
Meanwhile, Geoff was still ready
问艾丽卡那个终极问题了
to pop the question to Erica,
但是还要先问下我爸的同意
but not without asking my dad first.
戈登堡先生 默里
Mr. Goldberg. Murray.
你女儿就是我的全世界
Um, your daughter means everything to me,
如果您愿意给我这份殊荣
and if you would extend me the honor...
我想过的 真的发生了
I thought it, and it happened.
你打我♥干♥嘛
Why'd you tackle me?
你不能跟我姐求婚
You cannot propose to my sister.
- 她还没准备好呢 - 你咋知道
She's not ready.Wha... How do you know that?
乔安娜跟我说的
Joanne told me.
原来她俩关系比我想的要好
Apparently, they're a lot closer than I thought.
但是我们和好之后都很幸福啊
But we've been so happy since we got back together.
我可能没想过是太快了
I guess I never considered it might be too fast.
你有时候就是很鲁莽很冲动
You can be an impetuous boob.
但是 我们这周末要去海边
It's just, we're going to the beach this weekend,
我跟她说了会有一个惊喜的
and I told her there was gonna be a big surprise.
- 准备好了吗 - 必须的
Ready to hit it?Oh. For sure.
要不就在这玩吧 慢慢来
Or we could just hang here and take it slow.
贼慢的那种
Like super slow.
你看 我是慢动作的杰夫
Look, I'm Geoff in slooo-mooo.
不要告诉我一路上你都要这样吧
Ugh. Please say this isn't gonna be the entire car ride.
有的时候我们可以的得偿所愿
Sometimes we get what we want, and other times,
但有的时候 我们被生活抽了大嘴巴
we get crushed by life's cruel indignities.
这人
This guy!
他很知道怎么好好度过一个海边周末呢
He knows how to kick off a beach weekend.
天啊
Okay.Aw, man!
讲话缺少代词
The simple lack of pronouns
真的让大家都没好日子过了
is wreaking havoc on people's lives!
我觉得我没你那么享受这一切
I don't think I'm enjoying this as much as you are.
你没看懂发生了什么吗
Are you not following what's going on here?
看懂了啊 你妈找到了杰夫要给艾丽卡
Yeah. Your mom found the ring that Geoff was going to use
求婚的戒指 但你♥爸♥以为
to propose to Erica, but your dad believed
是巴里要跟乔安娜求婚
it was Barry who was gonna propose to Joanne.
然后他告诉了施沃茨一家
And when he let that slip to the Schwartzes,
乔安娜发现了 然后告诉巴里
Joanne found out and told Barry
她还没准备好结婚
that she wasn't ready to get engaged.
但是巴里以为她是说艾丽卡没准备好
Only Barry thought she meant Erica's not ready,
然后又告诉杰夫了
which he told Geoff.
然后现在杰夫和艾丽卡周末要出去玩
So, now, he and Erica are going away for the weekend,
他说了会有惊喜
and he has to provide a surprise,
但还不能求婚
only it can't be a proposal.
好了 你都知道了
So, you're up to speed.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
浪漫喜剧都是片尾才很精彩
Romcoms always work out in the end.
- 你真的相信吗 - 毫无疑问
You really believe that?I have zero doubt.
巴巴
Hey, Bar.
你拿走吧 你要是想藏起来
Um, you can just take this, and if you wanna hide it
或者扔了 也行
or lose it forever, that's, that's fine.
还是有点疑虑的
Okay. Maybe a little doubt.
想着自己的宝贝女儿要订婚了
ADULT ADAM: Believing her baby girl was about to be engaged,
我妈的心情跟过山车一样
my mom was on cloud nine...
已经准备好宣布大新闻了
...and ready to spread the big news.
- 贝弗 - 金杰
Hi, Bev!Ahh! Ginzy!
我的邻居 我的朋友
Oh, my neighbor! My friend.
我的影子
My shadow.
你或许不能光芒四射
You may not shine brightly,
但是没有你暗淡的光彩
but without your dull glow,
我的生活就毫无意义了
my life would be meaningless.
你就是绕着我这个太阳转的月亮
You are the moon to my sun.
好了 单纯的艾西
Aw.Sweet, simple Essie.
我也有暗淡的光彩吗
Do I have a dull glow, too?
不 你更像是离我很远的一颗小行星
No, you are a more distant planet to my sun,
暗淡冰冷 毫无生机的球体
a dull, icy, lifeless orb
不知咋的让我的生活更丰富了一点
that somehow makes my life richer.
你好像很可恶的卡尔·萨根
Aww, it's like you're a hateful Carl Sagan.
听着啊 我有好消息
Well, listen, I have some incredible news
会让你们毫无意义的生活
that will put in stark relief
丰富多彩起来
how pointless your lives are.
我宝贝要订婚了
My baby's getting engaged!
快跟我一起激动的开心
Ahh! Match your intense joy with mine!
好棒
Yes!
好棒
Yes!
月亮 还有暗淡遥远的石头 怎么了
Moon, dim faraway rock, what's wrong?
等等 为什么琳达不来
Wait, why isn't Linda here
跟她家人一起庆祝我们这神圣的结合呢
to celebrate my divine union with her family?
重点就是啊
That's kind of the thing.
她对结婚没有那么激动啊
She's not as excited about the engagement.
我懂了
I see.
贝弗利 你怎么这么大劲
Beverly, how are you this strong?
如果孩子受到威胁
A mama can stop a train with her teeth
当妈的用牙都能把火车逼停
if her babies are threatened.
但我觉得太快了
But I just said it's too soon.
他们都还不怎么了解对方呢
They barely know one another.
他们是灵魂伴侣 你个大傻娘们
They're soul mates, you cracked leather bag!
而且讲真啊
And let's be honest,
这男孩子的的情商还没发育完全呢
the boy is a tad emotionally underdeveloped.
你这么说好奇怪啊 不过也行吧
Well, that's weird of you to say, but okay.
但是这些都不重要
Look, none of this matters anyway,
因为不会求的
because the proposal isn't happening.
不会求
Isn't happening?
真的是太过分了
What kind of an overbearing,
你这么自私 竟然取消了
self-centered mother are you to cancel
我孩子的婚礼 我还要表演
my baby's wedding, where I'm going to perform
杰弗里·奥斯本的《在爱的翅膀上》呢
Jeffrey Osborne's On the Wings of Love?
我是那种要及时阻止孩子酿成大错的人
The kind who intervenes because their child is making a big mistake.
那你最好希望赶快发生吧
Well, you'd better hope this happens,
不然我就要永远锁住你的头
or I will put you in a permanent headlock
让你以后都得这样吃饭 洗澡 睡觉了
in which you will have to eat, bathe, and sleep.
这对谁来说都不现实吧
Well, that's not gonna be practical for either one of us.
我尽力吧
Oh! I'll do what I can!
我妈迫切的希望
ADULT ADAM: My mom desperately hoped
琳达关于求婚的想法是错的
Linda was wrong about the engagement,
然而只有一个办法可以确认
and there was only one way to find out.
我们厉害的小吃大厨
There's our special snack-maker!
你敢信我们就一直坐在这
Can you believe we've been sitting here
一点薯片和蘸酱都没
without a single chip and/or dip?
然后默里拿出一大袋生米
And Murray pulled out a bag of uncooked rice.
我吃一点点好了 但我的牙齿不会开心的
It'll do in a pinch, but my teeth aren't thanking me.
琳达·施沃茨阻止了求婚
Linda Schwartz stopped the proposal.
你看 如果你什么都不做 一切都能成
See? Everything works out if you just do nothing.
不 这样不好
No. This is a bad thing.
比如没有零食吃
Like not having snacks.
我现在都能把番茄当水果吃
I'd even eat a tomato like a piece of fruit.
我有次闭上眼睛吃了个小萝卜
I once closed my eyes and ate a radish
然后想着自己在吃梨
while thinking about a pear.
没用 大脑有局限的
It doesn't work. The mind has limits.
亚当 或许你有什么要透露的信息
Adam, maybe you have some info you'd want to reveal?
你知道西葫芦其实是一种浆果吗
Did you know a zucchini is actually a berry?
- 什么鬼 - 不是食物小知识啦
What's that about?Not fun food facts.
好吧
Fine.
老妈 你确定不求婚了吗
Mom, are you positive the proposal is off?
因为或许一切都没事呢
Because maybe everything's fine.
我的大宝贝啊
My Schmoopy-angel.
永远要看到积极向上的一面啊
Always looking on the bright side.
我打去海边别♥墅♥问一下
I'm gonna go call the shore house and see.
这里好安静啊
It's pretty... pretty quiet here, huh?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表