剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
赶紧的
Let's go, let's go. Move it.
今天好漫长 但是我们成功了
It was a long day, but we made it.
亚当 还有五个小时才下班呢
Adam, our shift is another five hours.
快点啊 冰淇淋不会自己舀出来啊 小滑头
Uh, those scoops are coming out of your paycheck, slick.
去拿个拖把去
Now get a mop. Some kid hurled
刚刚展示柜那边有小孩踩到彩虹口香糖滑倒了
what I hop is a rainbow gumball on the display case.
- 奶奶个球啊 - 是口香糖球
-Balls! -Gum balls.
我在当地冰淇淋店结束了一天的工作之后
On the heels of my first shift at the local creamery,
我准备去和同为打工人的朋友们聊聊天
I was ready to relate to my working-stiff friends.
我能坐会吗 累炸了我要
Mind if I sit? My dogs are barking.
今儿这一天活儿可真是累够呛啊
Long shift at the ol' factory.
就跟布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀歌♥曲中唱的一样
You know, like a character in a Bruce Springsteen song.
你的工作不就是把小熊软糖放在软盘上吗
Don't you just put gummy bears on soft serve?
有时候吧 但是咱都得养家糊口啊
Sometimes. But payday can't come soon enough, am I right?
管理层都是资本家啊 对吧
Management's the worst, am I right?
最低工资真是最烦人的啊 对吧
Minimum wage is a maximum bummer, am I right?
然后我发现蓝领的颜色并不适合我
Turns out my blue collar was not a good color on me.
怎么了啊
I don't get it.
一开始你说我没工作
First you said we couldn't relate
没办法理解你
because I didn't have a job,
现在我上班了 还是不对
but now I have one and that's still not right.
因为你搞得好像
That's because you're acting like
找份工作就跟一个闹剧一样
working is just some big joke.
你这维修工的衣服哪找来的啊
Where'd you even get that mechanic's shirt?
是我在《油脂2》中扮演的路易斯·迪穆奇的衣服啊
This is from when I portrayed Louis DiMucci in Grease 2.
校报说我的表演隐隐约约的很不尊重人
The school paper called my performance "vaguely offensive."
你看
See what I mean?
对你来说 上班就是穿一套制♥服♥
Working to you is putting on a costume
然后扮演其他人
and pretending to be someone you're not.
我是需要工资的 而你显然不需要
I need my paycheck. You clearly don't.
这工作没达到应该有的效果啊
This job isn't doing what it was supposed to do.
你是说塑造人的品格 然后学会工作的价值吗
You mean building character and teaching you the value of work?
是证明给布里亚我不是被宠坏的小孩啊
Proving to Brea I'm not spoiled.
真的烦死了
And I really hate it.
我的手一直冰冰黏黏的
My hands are always cold and sticky.
要不辞职吧
Maybe I should quit.
不可以的
You can't do that.
你说得对 看起来太不好了
You're right. The optics would be terrible.
肯定还有办法的
There's gotta be another way out.
要不要听一个超好笑的事
Ready for a hilarious story?
还记得上周因为斯坦利割肉太不称职
Remember last week when I had Stanley fired
被我给开了嘛
for being a lazy butcher?
你们看看这一大块肉肠
Well, look at this razor-thin salami. Hmm?
新来这哥们真是实在啊
The new guy is the real deal.
那一刻 我意识到我是有的选的
In that moment, I realized I had a choice.
我可以更努力工作 来证明给我女朋友
I could work harder to prove to my girlfriend
看到我的为人 或者呢
the kind of man I was, or...
妈妈 我的老板兰迪不是好人呢
Mama? My boss, Randy, is not a nice man.
为何这么说啊 快告诉我
What are these horrible words? Tell me everything.
首先呢 他告诉我几点要到 每天都要干嘛
For starters, he tells me when to be there and what to do.
- 他以为他是谁啊 - 他老板啊
-Who does he think he is? -His boss?
然后他还说 我的冰淇淋小丑蛋糕很不好
And he told me my ice cream clown cake was bad.
不是吧
Oh, no.
兰迪说我要到回家自己扔掉
Randy told me to throw it in the trash at my house
省的让店里闹鬼
so it doesn't haunt the store.
得有个人去告诉兰迪
Somebody needs to tell Randy
你可是万里挑一
that you have a unique perspective
独一无二的人才啊
and once-in- a-generation talent.
你大错特错了 亚当
This is a huge mistake, Adam.
你吃蛋糕呢
Are you eating the cake?
冰淇淋的嘛
Well, it's ice cream.
正当姥爷享受冰淇淋的时候
While Pops was digging into a frozen treat,
情侣露营大赛又升温了
the couples camping competition was just heating up.
我扔给那些划皮划艇的孩子们的
Well, I hope you guys got that Yoo-hoo bottle
水瓶子你们捡到了吧
I hucked at those kids kayaking.
你真是好人呢 姑娘
Oh, you're such a good person, girl.
他们只是嫉妒我们有他们没有的
They're just jealous they clearly don't have what we have.
- 早期糖尿病吗 - 太扯淡了
-Pre-diabetes? This is bullcrap.
你们这俩傻子根本都不了解彼此
You're two idiots who barely know each other.
我只知道 我们的舌头很同步 灵魂也一样
All I know is our tongues are in sync, and so are our souls.
别逼逼了
Enough spicy talk!
我们要一战决胜负
We're gonna end this once and for all.
这个游戏 哪对情侣更了解彼此
The game is which couple knows each other better.
输了的做晚饭
Loser makes dinner.
那我只能做一大盘你们的失败了
All I'm gonna cook is a platter of your defeat.
好的 第一个问题
Oh, well, speaking of, first challenge,
乔安娜 巴里最爱的食物是什么
Joanne, what's Barry's favorite food?
他脸上老是沾着酱 所以披萨咯
Um, he always has sauce on his face, so pizza.
不是的啊 是披萨饺
Oh, God, no. It's calzones.
我们还真是没默契
We are strangers.
宝贝 披萨饺不就是叠起来的披萨吗
Babe, a calzone is basically just a folded-up pizza.
我们还真是心有灵犀
I knew we were soul twins.
好 同样的问题
Same question back to you.
简单 意面
Easy. Spaghetti.
不是的 是鸡肉派
Wrong. It's chicken pot pie.
不是吧 每次我们出去他都点意面啊
No way. He orders spaghetti whenever we go out.
没错 但不是我的最爱
That's true, but it's not my favorite.
那你都不喜欢干嘛还要点
What? Then why would you get something you don't even like?
因为你第二喜欢意面啊
'Cause I know it's your second favorite,
这样我点了你也可以吃两口
so I want to make sure you can have a little.
好 第二题
Okay, question two...
杰夫小时候学的什么乐器
What instrument did Geoff play as a kid?
萨克斯 牛逼吧
Saxophone. Booya.
不牛逼 杰夫是青春期了才学的萨克斯
Boo-nah. Geoff picked that up when he was a teenager.
再之前 他是交响乐队的大提琴手
Before that, he was a symphonic cellist.
杰夫 你没学过大提琴啊
Geoff, you never played cello.
他学过的
Oh, but he had.
天啊
Oh, God.
我一直以为音乐都是我的专长呢
The entire time I thought music was my thing,
没想到是你的
it was really yours?
没事的 大提琴比不过你对我的爱
It's fine. Cello can't compare to the love of a woman.
不过偶尔我还是会怀念它充满曲线的优美旋律
Even though its evocative curves do remind me of one.
我太生气了
This is super upsetting!
我又没抱着我的大提琴跳舞或者是亲亲啊
It's not like I kissed it or danced with it or anything!
不是这个啊
Not that.
你因为我放弃了你爱的东西啊
That you let me railroad you and gave up something you love.
- 我不想你这样的 - 那都多少年前了
-I don't want that. -That was ages ago.
我已经不会那样了 我现在自信且坚定
I don't do that stuff anymore. I'm assertive now.
你是希望我这样的对吧
Which is how you're suggesting I should be, right?
正当艾丽卡明白了杰夫的心思
While Erica was coming to a realization about Geoff,
我在等着我妈
I was waiting for my mom to come in
把我从劳力大军中解救出来呢
and rescue me from the workforce.
你还没辞职啊
Wow. You're still here.
我以为你早该辞职了呢
Frankly, I thought you'd quit by now.
才不会呢
Me? Come on.
我习惯有始有终
I see things through to the end.
我感觉我这辈子都要挖冰淇淋了
In fact, ice cream scooping might be my life.
抱歉我之前说的话
Well, I'm sorry about earlier.
你努力尝试的样子还蛮帅的
You trying is pretty cool.
等等 居然管用了
Wait a minute. It was working.
布里亚尊重我了
Brea respected me.
要不别辞职了吧
Maybe I didn't have to quit.
完犊子
Oh, fudge me.
兰迪老弟在哪呢
Where's this Randy fella?
- 有什么可以帮你的 - 不
-Can I help you? -No.
是我来帮你
But I can help you.
第一条规矩 不要告诉我的大宝贝疙瘩他该干嘛
Rule number one, never tell my schmoopaloo what to do.
我要是知道大宝贝疙瘩是啥会更容易理解
That'd be a whole lot easier if I knew what a schmoopaloo is.
- 就是他 - 第二条
-She means him. -Rule number two,
不许体力劳动
no physical labor.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表