剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
午睡吗 你在说什么
Naps? What are you talking about?
巴瑞和爱丽卡去上大学的时候
When Barry and Erica went off to college,
我非常想念他们
I missed them terribly.
我不知道这个 穆雷
I didn't know that, Murray.
而且每当我感觉很糟糕的时候
And whenever I felt really bad,
- 我就会去他们的房♥间睡个午觉 - 真的吗
I'd go take a nap in one of their rooms. Really?
我不知道是想象还是记忆
I don't know if it was picturing them or the memories,
但当我醒来时 感觉很好
but when I woke up, felt great.
我要试试
I'm gonna try that.
每一次都有用
Works every time.
好 谢谢 穆雷 这对我很有帮助
Well, thanks, Murray. That means a lot.
我知道我不善于表达感情
Look, I know I'm not good with feelings or saying stuff,
但是 我想让你知道你对我来说很重要
but, uh, I want you to know you mean a lot to me.
穆雷 你 你这个大帅哥
Oh, Murray, you, you big, beautiful man, you.
过来抱一下
Get on in here.
不 不 别这样
No, no. Don't do that.
哦 那不是我
Oh... That's not what I... Oh.
- 嘿 - 你好
Hey. Hey to you.
我不该说那些话
Look, I never should have said those things.
没关系 我知道我是谁
It's okay. I know who I am.
但更重要的是 我知道你是谁
But, more importantly, I know who you are.
一个可爱善良的孩子
A sweet, kind-hearted kid
总能看到别人最好的一面
who always sees the best in people.
你没有因为我不想像你一样
You're not upset that I don't want to stand up for myself
为自己辩护而难过吧
like you do?
亚当 我错了
Adam, I was wrong.
你的礼貌和通融不是缺点
You being polite and accommodating is not a weakness.
这是你最大的优点
It's your greatest strength.
关爱 同情 仁慈
Caring, compassion, kindness,
这些就是你的超能力
those are your superpowers.
我没有你说的那么好
I wouldn't go that far.
我看到你为海伦做的事了 这很英勇
I saw what you did for Helen. That was pretty heroic.
谢谢 但这可能是个错误
Thanks. But it was probably a mistake.
她没有那么好
She's not great.
好吧 也许不是 但你是
Well, maybe not. But you are.
信不信由你 我简直飘飘然了
MAN: ** Believe it or not I'm walking on air
那天 我学到了也许维护自己最好的方式
ADULT ADAM: That day, I learned that maybe the best way
就是做你自己
to stand up for yourself is by just being yourself.
带着翅膀和祈祷飞走
** Flyin' away on a wing and a prayer
因为事实是 倾听 开放
ADULT ADAM: 'Cause the truth is, listening, opening up,
还有做正确的事
and doing the right thing,
这些是我们都拥有的超能力
those are the superpowers we all have.
信不信由你 这只是我
** Believe it or not it's just me
关键是要有勇气
ADULT ADAM: The trick is having the courage
知道什么时候使用它们
to know when to use them.
最后 最伟大的英雄
In the end, the greatest heroes
是那些无论发生什么都会在你身边的人
are the ones who will be there for you no matter what.
我希望他没有用你的毕业舞会录像带
WOMAN: I hope he's not using your prom tape!
- 他正在用 - 你在用我的那一面吗
MAN: Oh, he is. Are you using my side?
- 他毕业舞会的录像带呢 - 在书房♥里
WOMAN: Where's the tape of his prom? It's in the den.
我要把它拍下来
WOMAN: I want it in the camera. Boom.
迈克 停下
Mike, stop!
你能不能 好吗
Would you... Please?
设想一下 辐条·德里斯科尔已经进入了
Scenario! Spokes Driscoll has ventured
利润丰厚的职业蹦床行业
into the lucrative world of professional trampolining.
我不会这么做的
I'm not doing this.
这将男子体操的杂技动作
It combines the acrobatics of men's gymnastics
与在床上跳跃的奇思妙想结合在一起
with the whimsy of jumping on a bed.
继续做吧
Just get on with it.
你想从我这里以更便宜的弹簧加速器4000的价格
You want to buy the Spring-atron 5000 from me
买♥♥弹簧加速器5000吗
at the price of the much crappier Spring-atron 4000.
走开
Go!
我可不可以 不可能
May I please... Never.
现在试着让我来
Now try to get me to honor
以99%的折扣
a competitor's coupon
兑现竞争对手的优♥惠♥券
for 99% off.
看起来不太可能 但是
It doesn't seem likely, but...
不可能 现在要求见经理
Never! Now ask to see the manager.
你是 不可能
Are you the... Never!
你知道吗 蹦床我不要了 我要走了
You know what? Keep the trampoline. I'm leaving.
我们重视您的业务
We value your business.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表