剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我曾拥有一切
I used to have everything,
可现在我连爱我的女儿都没有了
but now I don't even have a daughter who loves me.
没事的 贝卡
It's okay, Becca.
让我来应付这位陌生的疯子女士
Let me handle this strange, insane lady.
这么说你愿意接手我的纠纷
So you'll take my case?
好吧 但求你快走
Fine. But just please leave.
万岁 法律体系是有用的
Yes! The system works!
别担心 你会得到丰厚的报酬
And don't worry, you will be handsomely compensated --
用亲亲来付
In smoochies.
你是我的小宝贝
You're my little baby.
好吧
Okay.
妈
?Mom!
我手捧巴瑞的魔力粉
With Barry's magical powder in my hands,
正要耍一个最大的花招
I was gonna pull the biggest trick of all --
让老爷子找回青春活力
making Pops young again.
孩子 没想到你会来
Hey, kiddo, this is a surprise.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
你屋里有女性朋友吗
You have a lady friend back there?
只有硬币上的苏珊·安东尼
Just Susan B. Anthony.
我在整理硬币 快进来
I'm sorting coins. Come on in.
好多一分钱
That's a lot of pennies.
这桶里装了什么好玩的东西
What you got in your monkey barrel there?
希望这能解决一切问题
Hopefully, the answer to all of this.
"狂暴雄起"
"Male Rampage"?
兰博推荐
Endorsed by Rambo?
兰博怎么推荐
How can it be endorsed by Rambo?
他是电影角色
He's a fictional character.
你最近看起来没什么活力
It just seems like you have a little less energy lately.
我觉得这或许能让你
I thought this might make you feel...
重振雄风
like your old self.
我懂了
I see.
你要是不愿意
If you don't want to --
不 不
No. No!
我怎么会不愿意多喝点"敌人的鲜血"
Why wouldn't I want to drink more "blood of my enemies"?
怎么样
Well? ?
真带劲
Hachi-machi.
就这样
And just like that,
我劲爆的外公回来了
my ass-kicking grandpa was back.
我精神抖擞
I feel tremendous!
我可以征服世界
I could take on the world!
他做到了
And he did.
他对美丽的陌生人施展魅力
He charmed beautiful strangers.
学着点 孩子
That's how it's done, kid.
他像高手一样扔飞盘
He tossed a Frisbee like a pro.
火♥辣♥飞盘来了
Hot disc coming at ya.
他甚至做了单车特技
He even did bike tricks.
抓紧 我要来个后轮滑
Hang on. I'm gonna pop a wheelie.
然后 就像《魔茧》那样
And then, just like in "Cocoon"...
深水炸♥弹♥
Cannonball!
没错 或许只是安慰剂效果
Yep, it may have just been the placebo effect,
但老爷子的步伐确实轻快了
but I got the spring back in Pops' step.
这样最棒了
This is the best.
说得好 孩子
You said it, kiddo.
敬我们的青春活力
To our youth.
艾伯特 你外孙的创可贴掉进泳池了
Albert, your grandson lost a Band-Aid in the pool.
太不卫生了
It's unsanitary!
米尔顿 别来找我外孙麻烦
Milton, you leave my grandson alone.
我要看看这孩子身上有没有小伤口
I'm checking the boy for cuts and scrapes.
再靠近一步
Take one step closer,
你就需要创可贴了
and you're gonna need that Band-Aid.
-你说什么 -你没听错
- What'd you say? - You heard me.
除非你想被我痛揍一顿
Unless you're hungry for a knuckle sandwich.
我会额外加料
I make it special,
多给你几拳几脚
with a side of bam and an extra helping of kapow.
老天
Geez!
想友善地聊个天都不行
You try to start a friendly conversation.
你想无缘无故地跟老年人打架
You were gonna get into an old-man fight for no reason!
这太棒了
This is amazing!
我们明天做什么
So, what are we doing tomorrow?
明天
Tomorrow?
今天之后不就是明天吗
That-that's the day after today.
这些新发掘的精力不能浪费
We can't let all this newfound energy go to waste.
我们去玩高空滑索
We should go ziplining!
当然
Oh, for sure.
或者我可以试试那边的高空跳水
Or I can tackle that high-dive over there.
那也很厉害
That's almost as good!
我得告诉你 确实是我掉的创可贴
Just so you know, that was my Band-Aid.
泳池里应该还有两个
And he'll probably find two more.
正当老爷子重返当年
While Pops turned back the clock,
我妈也到了跟出版商硬碰硬的时候
it was time for my mom to face off with her publisher.
下午好 我是帕梅拉·莱因戈尔德
Good afternoon, I'm Pamela Reingold,
我是二位今天的仲裁人
and I'll be your mediator today.
无比荣幸 法官大人
It is an honor, Your Honor.
能容我接近法官席吗
May I approach the bench?
我不是法官
I'm not a judge,
这只是张会议桌
and this is a conference table.
但我还是想申请驳回
Still, I'd like to file a motion to dismiss.
驳回什么
Dismiss what?
是你想进行仲裁的
You're the one that wanted this.
那快告诉我该说些什么
Well, then, tell me what to say,
因为我知道的法律术语
because the only legal jargon I know
都是从影视剧里学的
is from TV and movies.
我也是
Me too.
法官大人 根据我律师的建议
Your Honor, on the advice of my counsel,
陪审团应该无视我的证词
uh, the jury should disregard my testimony.
这里也没有陪审团
There's also no jury.
只有你 我 这位女士和那位男士
It's just you, me, this lady, and that man.
好眼力
Good eye.
我确实是个男人
I am a man.
于是毫无法律背景的两个人
And so two people with no legal background
开始毫无逻辑地发号♥施令
laid down the law in the weirdest way possible.
你是用左手接住的
You caught it with your left hand!
她真厉害
Oh, she's good.
现在所有人都知道我爱接橙子了
Now everyone knows I love to catch oranges.
没错 所有热门对白他们都说了
Yeah, they busted out all the hits.
肃静
Silence! ?
法庭内肃静
Silence in this courtroom!
女士 你自带了木槌吗
Ma'am, did you bring your own gavel?
这是松肉锤
It is a meat tenderizer.
如果法庭允许的话
If it, uh, pleases the court,
我也自带了锤子
I, too, brought my own hammer.
哪有人会允许
Why would that please anyone?
你们两个都不该自带工具
And neither of you should have tools here.
最后他们把电视上听过的东西都喊了一遍
Eventually, they just yelled stuff they'd heard on TV.
反对 无效
Objection! Overruled!
全体起立 请继续
All rise! Please proceed!
这是什么情况
What is happening?
我觉得她只是有点紧张
I think she's just a little nervous.
你们两个马上去我的内庭
In my chambers now! Both of you!
她也可能完全与现实脱节了
Or she's completely lost touch with reality.
你给我小心点 顾问
Watch yourself, counselor!
没有进一步的问题了
No further questions!
纠缠证人
Badgering the witness!
至少他们俩在一起疯
Well, at least they're both doing it.
你不必回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that!
撤回 我允许
Withdrawn! I'll allow it!
你可以坐下了
You may be seated!
删除动议
Move to strike!
法警 把这女人带走
Bailiff, remove this woman!
我重新措辞
I'll rephrase.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表