剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Oh, get your own! This is my Mom bell.
很快就不是了
Not for long.
妈咪 救命
Mommy! Help!
你没听到这么吵的铃♥声♥吗
Are you not hearing this horrible loud ringing?
真的很烦人
It's really unpleasant!
正当我妈意识到她的孩子们失控了
While my mom realized her kids were out of control,
我正试图重新掌控我的社交生活
I was trying to take control of my social life.
多谢二位前来 饮料好喝吗
Thanks for coming. How are the refreshments?
他抢走了我的果倍爽
He took my Capri Sun.
是为了不被你的曲奇噎着
Only to wash down your cookie.
为什么叫我们来
Why are we here?
我也有同样的疑问
I was about to ask the same thing.
这房♥子里还有十个房♥间 老爸
There are like ten other rooms in this house, Dad.
-你愿意挪窝随时可以 -被你看穿了
- You can go anytime. - You called my bluff.
我们来找我所有朋友的共同爱好
We're here to find common ground between all my friends.
JC 你就是酷的象征
JC, you're the epitome of cool.
显而易见 但我喜欢听人说出来
It's obvious, but I do like to hear it out loud.
而金戴夫 你象征着
A-and, Dave Kim, you're the epitome of...
什么 说出来
What? Say it.
我来说 废柴 傻瓜 笨蛋
I'll say it. Loser. Putz. Schmuck.
呆瓜 呆子 智障 废物点心 没用的玩意
Dork. Doof. Dink. Schmo. Dingus. Goober.
-我们懂了 别说贯口了 -傻蛋
- We get it, Don Rickles. - Dorf.
总之 帮我找到你们俩爱好的交集
Anyway, help me find the overlap between both of your interests.
老兄 不行
Ew, bro!
他的圈子不该碰到我的圈子
His circle shouldn't touch my circle.
但或许可以
But maybe it can.
JC 你觉得什么东西有趣
JC, what's something you think is fun?
把呆子关进储物柜
Shoving a twerp in a locker
然后往柜门里倒百事
and then pouring Pepsi in the slots.
你倒的是皮普先生汽水
It was a Mr. Pibb.
我倒的什么汽水我自己清楚
I know what I poured.
继续尝试
Let's keep trying.
我们开始列出
So we set out to list
酷小孩和极客喜欢的所有东西
everything cool kids and geeks like.
幸运龙福克
Falkor The Luck Dragon.
偶尔追尾老人家的巴士
Casually mooning an old-folks bus?
屋里没人时平静的声音
The peaceful din of an empty room.
编程一个会夸奖我的女人
Creating a woman in a computer program to give you compliments.
朝树扔标枪
Throwing javelins at trees.
知道什么时候该走人的客人
Guests who know when they've outstayed their welcome.
电玩 漫画 《星球大战》
Video games. Comics. Star Wars.
大白鲨 雪豹 科迪亚克棕熊
Great white sharks. Snow leopards. Kodiak bears!
我们在干什么来着
What is this again?
-在列举顶级掠食者 -并不是
- We're naming apex predators. - No, we're not.
最终 我们找到了许多共同爱好
Eventually, we found tons of stuff in common.
有披萨 施瓦辛格 和碰碰车
We got pizza, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and bumper cars.
但考验来了
But here's the test.
JC 你是否愿意跟金戴夫一起吃披萨
JC, how would you feel about eating pizza with Dave Kim
一边聊聊施瓦辛格和碰碰车
while talking about Arnold and bumper cars?
-也不是很糟 -就是这种精神
- It's not terrible. - That's the spirit!
金戴夫呢
And Dave Kim?
我想我愿意试试
I guess I'm open to it.
我们做到了 好朋友碰拳
We did it! Best friend punch!
这是学校作业吗
This is for school?
到了午餐时间
It was lunch time,
让我所有朋友成为朋友行动正式展开
and Operation Make All My Friends Be Friends was a go.
太好了 新的酷小孩大桌子
Sweet! New giant cool-kid table.
JC 其实这是我所有朋友的共用桌
Actually, JC, this is a combined table for all my friends.
你已经认识金戴夫了
I believe you already know Dave Kim.
对了 那个养了很多鸟的人
Oh, yeah! The guy with all the birds!
根本不沾边
Not even a little.
也算是个话题
It's something to talk about.
既然你们在叙旧 吃披萨吗
And while you're catching up... Pizza?
亚当 你为什么这么努力
Adam, w-why are you trying so hard
让人们聚在一起
to bring everyone together?
我喜欢跟你和你朋友们一起玩
I love spending time with you and your friends,
但我想念老朋友们
but I miss my old friends.
肯定有办法能让我兼顾
There's got to be a way I can have it all,
就像《工作女郎》女主那样
like Melanie Griffith in Working Girl.
真贴心 也很怪异
That's sweet. And weird.
你们喜欢辣肠吗
Yeah, how's that pepperoni treating you?
我一块都没拿到 头上还挨了肘击
I didn't get a slice. I just got elbowed in the head.
科比特 你拿了四块吗
Corbett, did you take four slices?
只有这样才能做四层披萨三明治
It's the only way to make a double-decker pizza sandwich.
我们能走了吗
Can we just go now?
可以 多谢问询
Yes! Thanks for asking.
不行 我们在增进感情
No! We're bonding.
该进行第二阶段了
And it's time for phase two.
你们喜欢《终结者》吗
How about that Terminator?
-很酷对吧 -施瓦辛格最牛了
- Pretty cool, right? - Schwarzenegger rules.
我有终结者床单
I have a Terminator bedspread.
不错 养鸟男
Nice, Bird Guy.
从现在起 我要叫你"床单"
From now on, I'm gonna call you "Bedspread."
起作用了
It's working!
我喜欢阿诺的肌肉
You know, I like Arnold's muscles.
让我想起我自己的肌肉
They remind me of my muscles.
我喜欢电影的主题 爆♥炸♥
I like the theme of the movie... Explosions.
你以为《终结者》的主题是爆♥炸♥
You think the theme of Terminator is explosions?
还有让老爸穿越时空回去搞老妈
And sending your dad back in time to bone your mom.
主题是每个人都有能力
The theme is that everybody has the ability
战胜自己的命运
to defeat their own fate.
不要告诉我如何解读叙事主题
Don't tell me how to interpret narrative motifs.
亚当 或许该结束了
Adam, maybe it's time to call this?
又或者该多买♥♥些食物来
Or maybe it's time for more snacks.
我会带着披萨回来的
I'll be back with more pizza.
等等 你在模仿施瓦辛格吗
Wait. Was that your Arnold Schwarzenegger impression?
我能模仿得更好
I can do better.
希望如此 因为刚才烂透了
I'd hope so. 'Cause that sucked.
说阿诺在《魔鬼司令》里的对白
Now say Arnold's line from Commando.
记得我说最后杀你吗 骗你的
Remember when I said I'd kill you last? I lied.
太烂了
That's so terrible.
你让奥地利人蒙羞
You shame the Austrian people.
算是让他们更融洽了
Well, you kind of brought them together.
虽然跟我计划得不一样
Not how I pictured it happening,
但胜利就是胜利
but a win's a win.
正当我的糟糕模仿带来了好结果
While my bad impression had good results,
我妈的糟糕习惯只变得更糟了
my mom's bad habits had only gotten worse.
尼亚 我想借用你的料理机
Ginzy, I need to borrow your Cuisinart.
-借你我会良心不安 -我会找到的
- I-I can't in good conscience. - I'll find it.
搞什么
What the...
你的孩子知道怎么吸尘
Your child knows how to vacuum?
拦都拦不住
Try and stop me.
家是我们所有人的镜子
The home is a reflection of all of us.
巴瑞和爱丽卡不停朝地面撒糖
Barry and Erica just keep throwing Nerds candies
我怎么吸都吸不完
in my path so I'm never quite done.
妈妈快看 梨都熟了
Look, Mom, the pears ripened,
跟你说得一样
just like you promised!
还等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
快去核做个脆皮馅饼
Core those suckers and make a cobbler!
那还用说
Oh, way ahead of ya.
已经把烤箱调到"美味"档预热了
Already preheating the oven to "yum."
-查德会烹饪 -我们一起烹饪
- Chad cooks? - We cook together.
我发现这特别有助于我们重新联络感情
I find it's a great time for us to catch up and reconnect.
说起来 你的手肘疼好了吗 妈妈
Speaking of, how's your tennis elbow, Mom?
好多了 多谢关心 宝贝
Oh, much better. Thanks for asking, hon.
我一小时前就想问了
I meant to ask an hour ago.
时光飞逝
Life moves so fast.
该死的 我也想要这样 教教我
Damn it, I want this. Tell me how.
等等 你向我咨♥询♥育儿建议
Wait. You're asking me for parenting advice?
我知道这很疯狂
I know it's insane,
但我以为我想让孩子们永远做小宝宝
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表