剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
妈的
Damn it!
是你扔的唾沫球吗 里维·道格拉斯
Was that your spitball, Levi Douglas?
我会过去找你的
I will go over these seats!
就好像坐校车的学生不知道你多酷似的
It's like the bus kids don't know how cool you are.
他们就是不知道 你看到我的墨镜了吗
They don't. You see these shades?
有一个傻缺孩子还来问我是不是病了
One of these lame-os asked me if they were medical.
你才有病
You're medical!
你想永远恨我 我也不怪你的
If you want to hate me forever, I wouldn't blame you.
不至于
Oh, please.
我知道你是个好孩子
I know you're a good kid.
可不跟斯考特·瓦塞尔曼似的
Unlike Scott Wasserman!
我去约你妈了哦
I will date your mom!
但我毁了你的一切啊
But I ruined everything for you.
你只是想被人铭记罢了
You were just trying to make your mark,
但你没意识到 你已经做到了
but you didn't realize you already had.
被人记得是一个普通的书呆子吗
As a nerdy everyman?
书呆子没什么特别的
Being a nerd is not that special.
这就是我的招牌啊
That's kind of my whole schtick.
但大家不会记住那样的你的
But you're not gonna be remembered that way.
大家会记住的是那个贴心 善解人意 谁都喜欢的亚当
You're gonna be remembered as a sweet, thoughtful kid that everyone likes.
我把你车都砸了你还觉得我很好吗
I can't believe you can still think those things about me after what I did.
一个错误并不能改变你的本性的
One mistake doesn't change who you are.
- 不过也不要再犯错误了 - 那必须的的
But let's just keep it to one. Definitely.
布丁啊 不错
Pudding, huh? Okay.
我这儿可是有水煮蛋呢
Ol' Perott's got hard-boiled eggs!
你们这帮小崽子真是不自量力哈
You brought a knife to a gunfight!
多亏了学校最酷的老师 我解脱了
Thanks to the coolest teacher in school, I was off the hook.
但我爸可不是
But the same couldn't be said for my dad.
你说得对 我自负了
You were right. I was so over my head.
好了 之后我来处理了
Okay, well, I'll take over from here.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
别误会啊 但你最擅长放弃了
No offense, but giving up is kind of your thing.
今晚不会的
Not tonight.
老爸 别再烦我了好吧
Oh, my God, Dad. Please, no more.
听着
Get this...
我什么也帮不了你
There's nothing I can do to help you.
就这
That's it?
虽然没指望你能说啥安慰的话 但这也太毒鸡汤了吧
I mean, even with no expectations, that's brutal, man.
我知道我不擅长这个
I know I'm no good at this,
但我也不忍♥心看你这么难过
but I can't stand to see you like this.
哎呦
Look at you.
好像你真的在乎似的
It's like you actually care.
我真的在乎的
I do care,
比你以为的要更在乎
more than you could possibly know.
但是
But...
分手就是很难过的
Breakups are really hard,
唯一的办法 就是挺过来
and the only thing you can do is live through it.
所以你想用滑冰转移我注意力吗
So you tried distracting me with roller skating?
我搞砸了
I blew it.
也不是全砸
Not entirely.
比如你摔倒那次
Like that time you fell.
然后又摔倒一次
And then that other time you fell.
我真是不会滑冰
I stink at roller skating.
对 但你是挺不错的老爸
Yeah, but you are a pretty okay dad.
你看看
Look at you.
我是来安慰你的
I came in here to make you feel better,
结果你让我好受多了
and you're making me feel better.
那不然呢 我也是挺不错的女儿啊
Well, what can I say? I'm a pretty okay daughter.
我觉得
I think...
你是全世界最棒的女儿
You're the best daughter.
独角兽
The unicorn?
你投了多少币才抓到的
How many quarters did you spend to get this?
投了太多了 最后直接给钱让你那个婊贝儿给我打开机器了
Too many, and then I had to bribe your scary friend to open up the machine.
很多时候我们太过于关注
Sometimes we spend so much time
已经失去的感情
worrying about the relationships we lost
而忽略了唾手可及的感情
that we forget about the ones we still have.
你带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
到了就知道
You'll see.
母子恶作剧
The mother-son prank!
这不是恶作剧啊 好感动啊
Ohh! Only it's not a prank and it says all the words!
对不起我骗了你
I'm sorry I tricked you.
亚当 我永远不会忘记的
Adam, I'm never gonna forget this.
所有学生也都不会忘记的
And neither will the rest of the school.
虽然没办法知道
Yeah, it's impossible to know
你究竟会如何铭记
exactly how you'll be remembered,
但我们能掌控的
but what we can control is the love we give
是我们为了陪伴彼此
and the time we take
所给出的爱和时间
to actually be there for each other.
到最后 这才是让所有人引以为傲的传奇
In the end, that's a legacy anyone would be proud to have.
厉害啊 我
Whoo! You still got it, Mama.
没错 我牛逼
Yes, you do! Mm.
你说的太对了
Truer words have never been spoken.
约翰尼·阿特金斯
Johnny Atkins?
看来有人一直在想念约翰尼呢
Someone's got Johnny on the brain.
我会跟我孩子们说碰到你了啊
I'll tell the kids I ran into you.
或者也可以一起去喝一杯啊
Or we can run into each other over drinks.
- 抱歉啊 - 你会抱歉的
I'm sorry? You will be!
卡拉
Wh... Carla?
你不是死了吗
I thought you died!
死了六分钟
Just for six minutes.
而且你完了 勾引我男人
And you're the one that's in trouble, talking to my man!
你怎么跟阿姨说话呢
How dare either of you speak to me like that.
小心我给你妈打电♥话♥
You're lucky I don't call your parents.
她真是越来越性感了
She just got hotter.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表