剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
We're going to Miami together.
你说得对 特别的旅行
You're right. This is special.
确实特别
It really is.
我不觉得
Not for me.
但我希望不只特别而已
But I want it to be more than special.
所以你才应该坐头等舱
Which is why you should be in first class.
给我让开
Outta my way.
克罗布斯要冲过去了
Crubbs a-comin' through!
有件事我想告诉你
So, look, there's something I wanted to talk to you about.
我有点难以启齿
Um, this is kinda hard for me.
你保证不是认真的
Surely, you can't be serious.
其实我是
Actually, I am.
还有不要叫你宝珍
And don't call you Shirley?
我帮你铺垫好了 你却错过了笑话
I set you up, but you missed that one.
我感觉是你听不懂话
It feels like you're missing it.
宅男天堂发生口角了吗
Trouble in nerd paradise?
巴瑞 不是时候
Barry, not now.
你们俩该去经济舱吵一架
You two should hash things out in coach,
像你们这样的平民都在那
where commoners like yourselves
盯着窗外
stare out the window
梦想着永远无法实现的美好生活
and dream of better lives that will never materialize.
够了 小巴 再显然不过
Okay, Bar, it's painfully clear
小伦富有的父母让你很没安全感
you're insecure about Ren's parents being rich.
才没有
Am not.
我才不在乎她有裹头巾的管家
I don't care she has a butler with a turban,
像《安妮》那样
like in Annie.
你们去空中贫民窟那边吵
Just take your bickering to the air slums.
没门
Never.
我们坚不可摧的羁绊会化解一切矛盾
Our unbreakable bond will see us through anything.
布瑞亚 很抱歉我一直学《飞机》段子
Brea, I'm sorry about all the Airplane! Jokes.
这么说你会暂停 跟我聊聊
So you'll stop and we can talk?
当然 你有什么心事
Of course. What's on your mind?
雾越来越浓了
Hey, the fog is getting thicker.
《飞机》里最棒的笑话之一
One of the best Airplane! Bits.
巴瑞知道喜剧是我的致命伤
Barry knew I was powerless to the comedy
我必须说完这个笑话
and had to finish the joke.
而里昂越来越肥了
And Leon's getting larger!
-我走了 -对不起
- I'm out. - I'm sorry!
是他勾引我
He set me up!
但你必须承认那是经典对白
But you gotta admit it's a classic line.
祝你在头等舱开心 巴瑞
Enjoy first class, Barry.
告诉小伦我会拿上饼干 熟悉环境
Tell Ren I'll grab a cookie, get the lay of the land,
然后派人叫她
and send for her.
正当巴瑞坐稳时
While Barry was settling in,
爱丽卡可不准杰夫舒服睡着
Erica wasn't letting Geoff get comfortable.
让我帮你拿个枕头
Oh, let me give you this pillow.
睡眠时间结束 快招
Sleepy time's over. Now talk.
没什么可招的
There's nothing to talk about!
三明治都弄到克罗克特的裤子上了
And now I got sandwich on my Crockett pants!
爱丽卡可不在乎亚麻裤子
Erica could care less about linen pants.
她知道她必须让杰夫开口
She knew she had to get Geoff to crack.
不 又来了
Oh, no! It's happening again!
我知道你知道我妈打什么主意
I know you know what my mom is up to.
气管闭起来了 可我们的身体紧靠在一起
Windpipe so tight, but also our bodies are pressed so close.
悲爽交加
Conflicting feelings.
各位别担心
Not to worry, folks.
我男友严重腹泻
My boyfriend got extreme diarrhea,
但我都处理好了
but nothing I can't handle.
杰夫 你的严重腹泻需要我帮忙吗
Geoff, do you need me to help you with your extreme diarrhea?
他没事
He's fine.
他原本憋着东西 现在一干二净了
He was holding something in, but it's all out now.
你们这些人什么毛病 那是个成年男人
What the hell is wrong with you people? That's an adult man!
默里
Murray.
学太多《飞机》的笑话 怎么可能
Too many Airplane! Jokes? Impossible.
这海牛肉的香甜才不可思议
What's impossible is how sweet the sea beef is.
我再吃三只就去叫小伦
I'm gonna mow through three more and get Ren.
两个白♥痴♥
Yo, idiots.
爱丽卡 你怎么进来的
Erica? How'd you get up here?
我击败了坚不可摧的保全系统
Yeah, I defeated the impenetrable security
带魔术贴的帘子
that is a curtain with Velcro.
听好了 因为接下来的旅行会是噩梦
Listen up, because the rest of this trip is going to be hell.
默里 你在里面吗
Murray, are you in there?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你给我丈夫灌了太多酒
Um, you've over-served my husband,
现在他被困在卫生间了
and now he's trapped in the bathroom.
他们家人都跟厕所过不去
They're having a lot of issues in there.
我打不开门 有东西顶住了门
I can't get it open. Something's wedged against the door.
肯定是我的暴躁大熊
Must be my grumpy bear.
不好意思
Excuse me.
飞机上有持证锁匠吗
is there a licensed locksmith on the plane?
我丈夫被困在卫生间里了
My husband is trapped in our bathroom.
你最好把他弄出来 因为只有他
Well, you better get him out, because he's the only one
会陪你去参加成年礼
that's going with you to that Bar Mitzvah.
没错 我们都知道了
That's right. We all know.
杰夫瑞 那是我们的厕所机密
Geoffrey, that was our special bathroom secret!
对不起 金太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. G.
另外我想声明
Also, I would like to announce
我没有严重腹泻
that I do not have extreme diarrhea.
没人在乎你堵住的屁♥股♥ 杰夫
No one cares about your jacked-up butt, Geoff!
他们只在乎我们的垃圾老妈骗了我们
All they care about is that our garbage mom lied to us!
各位 广播系统仅供空乘人员使用
Folks, the PA system is for the cabin crew only.
不过是没有海滩
So, there's no beach.
你们还是可以伴着有些过时的流行音乐
You still get to groove to slightly out-of-date pop tunes
跟中学生跳舞
with middle schoolers.
没门 我们哪都不要跟你去
No way! We're not going anywhere with you!
我是机长
This is the captain.
有人被困洗手间时我不能继续飞行
I can't fly with someone trapped in the lavatory.
我们要紧急迫降
We're making an emergency landing.
我是巴瑞·金伯格
I'm Barry Goldberg,
你闻到的竞争领头羊气息就是我
the rival stag you've been smelling.
回座位上去
Get back to your seats.
你保证不是认真的
Surely, you can't be serious.
要是不回去我就逮捕你们
If you don't, I'll have you arrested.
对白不是这样的
That's... not the line.
迫降
没错 金伯格一家正式迫降
Yep, the Goldbergs were officially grounded
我妈的成年礼美梦结束了
and my mom's Bar Mitzvah dreams all but over.
最早的航♥班♥也要明天
Well, there's not another flight out until tomorrow,
他们不准我们回飞机上
and they won't let us back on the plane,
看来我们只能回家了
so I guess we'll just go back home.
反正也是你们希望的
It's what you all wanted, anyway.
我才不会为此内疚
Well, I'm not gonna feel bad about this.
我也不会 说起来该她向我们道歉
Me, neither. If anything, she should be apologizing to us.
不管是不是成年礼 仍旧是迈阿密之旅
Bar Mitzvah or not, it's still a trip to Miami.
是的 还毁了我们暑假最后一周
Yeah, which is ruining our last week of summer.
这件事造成了我的酗水问题
And because of that, I've developed a drinking problem.
是《飞机》里的段子 在这也适用
That's from Airplane!, but it works here.
真的不适用
It really doesn't.
亚当 整个航♥班♥我一直有件事
Look, Adam, I've been trying to tell you something
想告诉你
this whole flight,
这件事我们交往以来我一直设法隐瞒
something I've been able to hide our entire relationship.
总发生这种事 她爱上我了
This happens a lot. She's in love with me.
绝对没有
Definitely not.
是这个
It's this.
好多金属
So much metal.
下巴重新定型前我每天要戴十小时
I have to wear this 10 hours a day until my jaw's realigned.
这下巴箍太夸张了
What an intense chin strap.
我觉得很丢人
I was embarrassed about it,
但原来你更加丢人
but turns out you're much more embarrassing.
这部分是牛皮吗
Is that cowhide?
我想我们都同意这是我妈的错
Well, I think we can all agree this is our mom's fault.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表