剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Ginzy, I wasn't very nice earlier,
所以你也猜到了我会这么说
so this will come as no shock.
但我需要你
But I'm gonna need you
把你所有的白玫瑰都带来
to bring me all your white roses,
你这坨糊不上墙的臭粑粑
you tremendous piece of xxxx.
我们正是因为这种语言取消订阅HBO的
You know, words like that are why we canceled HBO!
我1点45分就全准备好
I'll have them here by 1:45.
有服务员没有
Hello, I need service!
下一位顾客永远是我
I'm next forever,
所以你跟满身咸牛肉的朋友们
so why don't you and your corned beef-covered friends
最好开始给我做些什锦三明治
start making me some finger sandwiches
还有一个六层的婚礼蛋糕
and a six-tiered wedding cake.
-我们只做肉食 -现在也做蛋糕了
- We only do meats. - And now cakes.
我还需要你把这些裤缝都处理好
And I need you to take in the seams of all these pants.
好吧
Okay.
没错 我妈和简就是梦之队
Yep, my mom and Jane were a dream team,
但我的恋情则陷入噩梦
but I was in a relationship nightmare.
快接快接快接快接快接快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
该死的 是答录机
Dammit! Answering machine!
哥们 你完蛋了
Dude, you're doomed.
电♥话♥留言可追不回女友
Leaving a message won't get your lady back.
布瑞亚 我是亚碧情侣组的亚当·金伯格
Brea! It's Adam Goldberg of Adam and Brea.
覆水难收了
It's already bad.
我知道你要去性感哈特福特了
I know you're headed off to sexy Hartford,
但能不能鼓励我一下 说我们感情很好
but I could use a pep talk on where we stand.
你想做什么都可以
I mean, you could do whatever you want,
但求你别想做什么就做什么
but please don't do whatever you want.
看在老天份上 别去酒店泳池
For the love of God, stay out of that hotel pool!
你搞砸了 老兄
You're tanking it, bro.
趁势头正弱快挂电♥话♥
Just hang up while you're behind.
总之祝你一路平安 但求你别离开我
Anyhoo, safe travels, and please don't leave me.
我焦虑得大喘气了
Oh, here comes my anxiety gas.
我挂电♥话♥了吗
Have I hung up yet?
我觉得我搞定了
I think I nailed it.
你没搞定 但还能弥补
You did not, but you can fix it.
再多留几条留言
Just leave a few more messages
要用同样笨拙绝望的语气
in the same tone of clumsy desperation.
-你不是个好人 -我知道
- You're not a good person. - I know.
是啊 巴瑞让我很担心我的恋情
Yeah, Barry had me worked up about my relationship,
但我不是唯一想解决问题的人
but I wasn't the only one trying to work things out.
干吗呢
Hey, whatcha doin'?
躲简·贝尔斯
Hiding from Jane Bales.
那女士好吓人
She's a scary lady.
我知道 她逼我做撒花女童
I know. She made me the flower girl.
我都没答应 但手里已经有了一篮花瓣
I didn't even say yes, but here's my basket of petals.
关于出国留学的事
Look, about the whole study-abroad thing...
你似乎超级兴奋
it kind of seemed like you were super pumped
-想让我走 -特别兴奋
- for me to go. - So pumped!
那你不在意我离开你吗
You'd be okay with me leaving you, then?
我好像是那个意思
I guess that's what I'm saying.
那好吧
Okay, then.
看来我真的该考虑一下
I guess I should really consider it.
-求你别去 -我好糊涂
- Please don't! - I am so confused.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我当然不希望你去
Of course I don't want you to go.
但我们刚闹过矛盾
But we just had this whole thing
因为什么事都照我意思办
about how everything's on my terms,
这次我终于有机会支持你想做的事
and this was my chance to finally support what you want.
但我永远离不开你
But I can never leave you.
那可是西班牙诶
But it's Espana.
你可以吃着海鲜饭看小朋友们抽烟
You can eat paella and watch children smoke.
我想要的一切就在眼前
Everything I want is right here.
这话就说得有点过分了
Now you're laying it on a little thick.
快闭嘴亲亲撒花女童吧
Just shut up and kiss the flower girl.
糟糕
Balls!
你们俩没吵架
You guys are okay?!
那绝对是我了
Now it's definitely me.
正当灵媒的预言变得清晰时
As the psychic's prediction became clear,
我妈和简·贝尔斯完成了不可能的任务
my mom and Jane Bales had pulled off the impossible.
她们在一天内把我们家后院
In one day, they turned our backyard
变成了画片般完美的婚礼会场
into a picture-perfect wedding venue.
你有没有见到我那条领带
Hey, have you seen my, uh, tie
上面的污渍和条纹一样
with the stain that looks like a stripe?
就在我这
I've got it right here.
你还准备了大号♥椅子
And you also got big-boy chairs.
瞧瞧 我逼你做到了更好
How 'bout that. I pushed you to do better.
现在你可以搞定某些事
Now maybe you can take care of something
例如伴郎的职责
like your best-man duties?
现在办单身派对好像太晚了
I think it's a little too late for a bachelor party,
但我去跟维克商量
but I'll talk to Vic.
不是 你的致辞写好了吗
No. Is your speech ready?
-当然 -哪呢
- Well, yes. - Where is it?
这呢 这呢
Bingy, bingy.
-这么说你没写 -没写
- So you didn't write it. - No, I did not.
贝弗莉 出大问题了
Beverly, big problem.
比尔把自己锁在卫生间里了
Bill has locked himself in the bathroom.
他说他不想结婚了
He says he doesn't want to go through with it!
谁也别慌 他不过是怯场了
Nobody panic. It's just cold feet.
默里会去安抚他的
Murray will talk him down.
谢谢你 默里
Thank you, Murray!
我能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
在乎这婚礼一秒钟怎么样
Maybe care about this wedding for a freakin' second!
我在市政厅时是在乎的
I did at City Hall.
可之后你接管了一切
But then you took over everything
搞成了一场马戏
and turned it into a circus.
马戏
Circus?
你明白我为什么这么做吗
Do you understand why I'm doing this?
我不明白
No, I don't.
默里 婚礼不仅仅意味着
Murray, you know, a wedding is not just about
两个人结婚
the two people getting married.
也是庆祝结婚的意义
It's a celebration of what it means to be married --
两个人共同展开余生
two people starting their lives together,
组建家庭
starting a family.
我从没那么想过
I never thought of that.
看来我也不该惊讶你没那么想过
Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you didn't.
不敢相信布瑞亚要去哈特福特的酒店了
I can't believe Brea's going to the Holiday Inn in Hartford.
我知道
I know.
就像她要去花♥花♥公♥子♥大宅一样
It's like she's going to the Playboy Mansion,
假如花♥花♥公♥子♥大宅
if the Playboy Mansion
也在世界保险之都的话
was in the insurance capital of the world.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
布瑞亚 你来了
Brea? You're here?
为什么
Why?
因为我无法想象与你分开 哪怕只有一天
Because I can't imagine being away from you for even a day.
妹子 我就一点都没怕
Girl, I wasn't scared.
这是绝对的谎言
Which is a complete lie.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
糟糕
Oh, no.
假如你们两对都没出问题
If Geoff and Erica are good and you and Brea are, too,
那只能意味着一件事
then that can mean only one thing!
我正在找你
Hey, I was looking for you.
希望不是来跟我分手
Hopefully not to break up with me.
-什么 -我们没出现问题对吗
- What? - We're good, right?
对了
Yeah...
巴瑞 我们得谈谈
Barry, we need to talk.
我妈为比尔策划的婚礼出了严重问题
The wedding my mom planned for Bill was in serious trouble
因为比尔不来了
'cause there was no Bill.
比尔 你同意结婚时
Bill, when you agreed to get married,
就永久放弃了自己做决定的权力
you gave up your right to ever make a decision again.
比尔 比尔已经走了
Bill -- Bill stepped out!
比尔
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表