剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我完全不知道老妈要跟我唱哪出
I had no clue what my mom was about to hit me with.
亚当 我觉得
Adam, I'm concerned.
淦 我长身体了 所以洗澡时间要长一些
Gah! My body's bigger, so I need longer showers!
你算算啊
It's just math.
我辜负了你
I have failed you.
你是人美心善 有耐性的男孩子
You are a sweet, kind, patient boy,
我只能怪我自己了
and I have no one but myself to blame.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
你妈话里的意思大概是 你就是一受气包
I think your mom's implying you're a doormat.
叮叮叮 在你悲惨的千层面事件之后
Ding-ding-ding! After your sad lasagna incident,
我意识到自己不可能一直
I realized I'm not always gonna be there
帮你找场子
to fight your fights for you.
肯定会有几个小时 或者整个下午
There's gonna be hours, sometimes entire afternoons
你都是自己一个人
where you're all alone.
我们对未来的看法截然不同
We have very different visions of my future.
每一个戈登堡家的人都必须学会独♥立♥自主
Every Goldberg child must learn to fend for himself.
世界嘛 就是经常
The world's job is to bend
反我道而行之
and often break to my will.
是你的必须争取 不是你的也不多要
You have to take what's yours, and also what's not.
该教一下我们家的惯坏了的大宝贝怎么不做软蛋了
It's time to teach my coddled baby not to be a pushover.
不然也可以
Or we could all
直接不去管温柔善良的孩子
just leave the gentle, kind-hearted child alone.
不行 这几个表达你要学一下
No! Here are some phrases you'll need.
我要跟你们经理说话
"I'd like to speak to your manager,"
标志是关门了 但是灯还亮着
"The sign says 'closed,' but the light is on,"
你无法证明这个没在打折
and, "You can't prove this wasn't on the sale rack."
这也话也太刚了
Those seem pretty horrible.
你终于明白了
Now you're getting it!
不要惧怕利用
And don't be afraid to use
身边的环境
the environment around you.
跺脚 扔东西
Stomp, toss stuff,
弄翻了
knock things over.
我喜欢阴晴不定
I like to swing my emotions around.
上一秒 还轻声恳求
One moment, I'm gently pleading.
下一秒 我就坐地上哭 外加踹保安了
The next, I'm on the ground crying and kicking security.
场景实践
Practice scenario.
你在服装店里 巴里是店长
You're in a clothing store, and Barry is the owner.
不是服装店 是特技小车店
Not clothing. It's a BMX store
我所扮演的角色辐条·德里斯科尔是店长
owned by my character, Spokes Driscoll,
但我真正的梦想是克服
but my real dream is to overcome the issues
被驱逐出赛场的问题
that got me kicked off the circuit.
你真要让他编这么长的背景吗
You're gonna give him that long of a creative leash?
增添了色彩啊
It adds color.
现在 你要退一辆已经使用了6年的车
Now, you are returning a BMX-icle that you've used
你还想要全额退款
for six years, and you want a full refund.
开始吧
Go.
行吧
Ugh! Fine.
打扰了 德里斯科尔先生
Excuse me. Mr. Driscoll?
我叫辐条 而且我们已经关门了
Name's Spokes. And we're closed.
那你们什么时候开门
Well, when are you open?
一天开一秒的
For one second a day.
什么 你们这商业计划不行啊
What? That just seems like a bad business plan!
绝不允许任何人
No one criticizes
对辐条·德里斯科尔的商业头脑指指点点
Spokes Driscoll's business acumen!
你知道老子是谁吗
Do you even know who I am?
暴脾气大炮辐条·德里斯科尔
A loose cannon named Spokes Driscoll?
第一轮他赢了
He got it in one.
现在要提高难度
Now to crank up the difficulty,
埃里卡插队在你前面
Erica has cut in front of you.
这地方不是关门了吗
I thought the place was closed.
再上前一步 我就喷你 变♥态♥
Come any closer, and I'll mace you, perv!
我就是站在这里好吧
I was just standing here! Hey!
你个地痞流氓 是想骚扰这位美女吗
Local deviant. Are you bothering this nice lady?
辐条台球自行车店可能是关门了
Spokes' Pool Tables and Bikes might be closed,
但我可是会揍你的哈
but I'm open to kicking your butt.
你现在还卖♥♥台球桌了吗
You sell pool tables now, too?
打扰一下 你是外面门口那辆漫步者的车主吗
Excuse me. Are you the owner of that AMC Pacer out front?
- 求你说我不是吧 - 你是
Oh, please say I'm not. You are.
我是本地美女交♥警♥伊莎贝拉·比安科
I'm attractive local meter maid Isabella Bianco,
而且我要把你的小破车拖到扣留处去
and I'm gonna haul that pile of junk to the impound lot
要是你不亲我一千下作为贿赂
if you don't pay my bribe, a thousand kissies.
意大利女交♥警♥想跟我撒娇
The Italian meter maid wants to nuzzle me?
只有我搞不清状况了吗
Am I the only one losing the thread?
我给你捋一下 警♥察♥在来的路上了
Mmm. Try to follow this. The police are on their way,
而你惹了不该惹的台球桌女买♥♥家
and you messed with the wrong lady buying a pool table!
不要啊 也许我该明天再来
No! Maybe I should come back tomorrow?
不行 从明天起 我们永久歇业
No. Tomorrow, we're closed forever.
我要重返巡回赛场了
I'm going back to the circuit!
特技车仲裁庭重新检测了我的血液 没有异常 宝贝
The BMX tribunal retested my blood. I'm clean, baby.
真不错 巴里
Good for you, Barry.
辐条真的需要赢下一场啊
I feel like Spokes really needed a win.
于此 落幕
And, scene!
鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Oh! Chills.
亚当 你觉得自己表现得怎么样
Adam, how do you think you did?
基于你们的剧情 我觉得自己还不错
Uh, pretty decent, given the situation.
你搞砸了
You did crap.
- 是真的 - 你太烂了 小弟
You really did. You suck, bro.
你猜怎么着 去你们的
Well, you know what? all of you!
就是这样 你们这些傻X
That's right! faces!
这种反应 我的小宝贝
And that, my Schmoo,
你能为自己发声 这是一个很好的开端
is a great first step in finding your voice!
- 我的天 - 真棒
Oh, my gosh! BEVERLY: Yeah.
去吃冰淇淋吧
Let's have ice cream. Whoo!
当我步步踏上正轨
ADULT ADAM: While I was finding my way,
我爸爸仍有些迷茫
my dad was still feeling a bit lost.
默 你几乎都没碰第三份土豆炸♥弹♥
Mur, you've barely touched your third helping of tater bombs.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
要是你有心事 你会告诉我的对吧
If you had something going on, you'd tell me about it, right?
- 看情况 世界上只剩你一个人了吗 - 我认真的
Depends. Is there anybody else in the world? I'm being serious.
默 我爱你就像虱子爱猎狗
Mur, I love you like a tick loves a hound,
但你确实不是一个倾听者
but a listener you are not.
难道你还有事没告诉过我吗
There are things you haven't told me?
- 太多了 - 比如
So many. Like what?
我持有两项回力镖世界纪录
I hold two boomerang world records.
我是海岸警卫队的海军上将
I was an Admiral in the Coast Guard.
去年 我在自己肩膀上找到了第三个乳♥头♥
Last year, I found a third nipple on my shoulder.
我热爱小鸟
I love birds.
它们会飞
They can fly!
这是上帝最有魔力的杰作
That's God's best magic trick.
你应该告诉我的 不是说那些关于第三个乳♥头♥的瞎话
Well, you could've told me. Not that nonsense about
而是 你知道 小鸟啥的
the third nipple, but, you know, about birds.
我超爱炸鸡
I love fried chicken.
我试过了 但我一开口
I've tried, but the moment I start sharing
你就开始走神
is the moment you stop caring.
再也不会了 从现在开始 我洗耳恭听
Not anymore. From now on, I'm gonna be there for my friend.
就等你这句话
Music to my ears.
明天 我的肩膀要接受电疗
Tomorrow, I'm having an elective procedure on my shoulder.
你去哪
Where you going?
我要去听我的朋友维克有啥好说 不是刚刚告诉你了吗
I'm gonna go be there for my friend Vic. I just told you.
维克 有什么关于你孩子的肉麻问题
Hey, Vic. Any, uh, emotional stuff
想要一吐为快的吗
you want to get off your chest about your kid
或者你一切都好 我能出门右转走人
or is everything okay and I can be on my way?
你想干嘛
What's happening now?
我就想问问你有没有什么想倾诉的
I just wanted to know if you wanted to talk.
比如 我们谈谈话 但是如果 不管怎样
You know, you and me talking. But if... Either/or.
你想不想谈 我都能接受
You talk, not talk. It's good with me.
维克 你想去马哈茂德餐馆
Hey, Vic. What do you say we go over to Mahmoud's
来点阿♥拉♥伯蔬菜沙拉吗
for some fattoush?
我也不知道那是啥
I don't know what it is,
但人人都说他家是城里一绝
but they say it's the best in the city.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表