剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
辞职信吗
Resignation letter?
签着玩嘛
As a gag.
不 现在就签 会很好玩的
No, sign that now. It'll be a hoot.
我为什么要辞职
Why would I resign?
因为你把我所有的员工都弄伤了
Because you injured my entire staff,
我想在你闹出人命前结束这一切
and I want to stop this before you kill someone?
亚当 你能相信吗
Adam! Can you believe this?
他们让我辞职
They want me to resign!
那就华丽谢幕吧
Welp, it was a good run.
奇怪 你怎么不像我这么伤心
Wait, why are you not as grievously wounded as I am?
因为他们不喜欢你 所以把气都出在我身上
'Cause they don't like you and they're taking it out on me!
今天我已经被抽查测验了三次了
I had three pop quizzes today,
班上的其他同学都不用做
and no one else in the class had to take them.
好吧 这个周末是不太顺利
Okay, this weekend was a rocky start,
但我能解决好的
but I can still fix it.
不行
No!
尼克教练要我当校队四分卫
Coach Nick made me varsity quarterback.
我周五要参加比赛
I have a game on Friday,
没人能找到适合我这么小的头的头盔
and no one can find a helmet small enough.
你就不能直接开除她吗
And can't you just fire her?
言重了 妈 但你懂我心意的
Sorry, Mom, but you get it.
非常不幸 我不能开除她
Unfortunately, I can't.
贵格学校聪慧绝伦的创始人
Our Quaker founders, in their infinite wisdom,
规定学监们只向上帝负责
made the Warden answerable only to God.
除非上帝她老人家看不顺眼我 我的地位稳如泰山
And until I hear Her complain, I'm not going anywhere.
我没说错 上帝是一位女性
That's right. God is a woman.
你觉得我的重点放在这上面吗
Oh, you think that's the thing I'm focusing on?
我还得去学一种什么叉骨进攻战术
I have to learn something called the wishbone offense!
当我妈妈拒绝辞职时
ADULT ADAM: While my mom refused to quit,
启航先生选美比赛才刚刚拉开序幕
the Mr. Ships Ahoy pageant was just getting started.
而所有才艺展示都围绕着秀肌肉展开
And most of that talent revolved around muscles.
很强壮的肌肉
Really big muscles.
当我上台的时候 这些姑娘们都会不敢相信自己的眼睛
When I get up there, these ladies won't know what hit them.
希望这些刀别插♥进♥去了
Hopefully not these knives.
等等 你要展示什么
Wait, what is your talent?
下一位 巴里·戈德堡
Up next, Barry Goldberg!
女士们
Ladies!
我需要一位志愿者
I need a volunteer.
好吧 你们的损失
Okay, your loss.
我真该先练练的
Really should have practiced this.
- 来给我加油的吗 - 当然
Come to wish me luck?For sure.
但是 你知道的
But, you know, you don't
要是你不想上台就算了
have to do this if you don't want to.
都到决赛了你还不相信我
I'm a finalist and you still don't believe in me?
杰夫 我一向对你有信心的
Geoff, I always believe in you.
我只是不希望你强行装作巴里
I just don't want you to pull a Barry
还因戴着这个假面具 不得不在大家面前出丑
and embarrass yourself trying to be something you're not.
那把刀从我手上滑下去了 扔回来
BARRY: That one got away from me! Whip it back!
我不会出丑的
I'm not gonna embarrass myself,
因为我比那些家伙更受人欢迎
because I'm more desirable than any of these guys,
而且我有本事证明
and I've got the talent to prove it.
下一位 杰夫·施瓦兹
Up next, Geoff Schwartz!
于是 杰夫走上舞台证明他可以当启航先生
ADULT ADAM: And so, Geoff went out to prove he could be Mr. Ships Ahoy.
而且他其实做得还不错
And he was actually pretty great.
直到这事发生
Until this happened.
看来大家的关注点都不在音乐上
I guess it's not about the music.
杰夫 我搞不懂
Geoff, I don't know why you care
为什么你在乎她们怎么看你
what these people think of you.
这件事跟他们没关系 我是为了你啊
It's not about them. It's about you.
我想让你看到我能惊艳别人
I want you to see other people impressed by me.
为什么呢
But why?
因为我知道你觉得我是个好人 我也很珍惜
'Cause I know you see me as a nice guy, and that's great,
但我希望能做得更好
but I want to be more than that.
我想当抢手货
I want to be a catch.
你就是抢手货
You are a catch.
她们可不这么觉得
They don't think so.
现在不合适 科尔顿
Not now, Colton!
当杰夫与这些袒胸露背的猛♥男♥对决时
ADULT ADAM: While Geoff faced shirtless competitors,
我妈妈还剩一个锦囊妙计
my mom had one more trick up her sleeve.
教师专供惊喜
Oh. Teacher surprise!
我翻新了教师休息室
I made over the teachers' lounge.
我的天 燕麦棒
Holy crap! Granola bars!
蛋白质奶昔
Protein shakes!
喵星人马克杯
Kitten mugs!
不会烫人的洗手池
A sink that doesn't scald me.
来看看这个
And check this out.
学生再也闯不进来了
No more student break-ins.
奇了怪了 怎么锁上了
That's odd. It's locked.
你不知道密♥码♥吗
Well, don't you have the code?
我当然有密♥码♥
Of course I have the code.
在我包里 包在车上
It's in my purse... in the car.
老天 她把我们困在这里
Oh, God, she's trapped us in here
好搞新的团建活动
for some new team-building activity,
待会风向一变 我们就得开始自相残杀
but when it goes sour, we're gonna eat each other
就像那支乘着在安第斯山脉失事的飞机的足球队一样
like that soccer plane in the Andes!
看谁敢吃尼克教练
Coach Nick is not on the menu!
还没到要吃人的地步
Nobody is eating anybody.
不过是把锁罢了
It's just a lock.
我只是想做点好事
I just tried to do a nice thing.
- 我很喜欢这个马克杯 - 别说话
I like this mug.Bup!
戈德堡女士 这十年来你一直是我们最畏惧的敌人
Mrs. Goldberg, you have been our worst enemy for a decade.
这间教师休息室主要就是为了抱怨你而设的
This teachers' lounge is mainly for complaining about you.
我明白了
I see.
大家伙都是这么想的吗
Does everyone feel this way?
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting something?
我想没有
I guess not.
燕麦棒啊
Ooh, granola bars!
启航先生选美仍在继续
ADULT ADAM: The Mr. Ships Ahoy pageant was still under way,
现在到了参赛者面试环节
and it was time for the contestant interviews.
懂吗 大多数人都会从冰淇淋开始吃
See, most people eat the ice cream first,
但我会先咬开蛋筒的底部
but I bite the bottom of the cone
然后把里面的东西吸出来
and suck everything out.
我的问题是 五年里你想取得什么成就
The question was, "Where do you see yourself in five years?"
而我相信你知道我的回答
And I believe you have my answer.
好啦 咱们面试结束了
Okay, that's enough of that.
下一位 杰夫·施瓦兹
Next contestant, Geoff Schwartz.
祝你好运 她很难对付
Good luck. She's tough.
那么 杰夫 你具有什么启航先生的特质吗
So, Geoff, what makes you the ideal Mr. Ships Ahoy?
不知道 大概是根本没有
I don't know. Nothing, I guess?
下一题
Moving on.
要是你当上了启航先生 你的首选名言是什么
If you were Mr. Ships Ahoy, what would your catchphrase be?
谢谢你选择我
Thanks for settling?
- 能换我来吗 - 你请
May I?Please.
艾瑞卡 你干什么呢
Erica, what are you doing?
我来问你问题
I'm asking the questions.
我的生日是几号♥
When is my birthday?
八月十八日 这重要吗
August 18th. Why does that matter?
我要向大家展示为什么你是这场比赛中最性感的人
I'm showing them why you're the hottest guy in this contest.
我们的纪念日在什么时候
When's our anniversary?
是牵手日 亲吻日 约会日
Hand-holding, kissing, dating,
- 还是互相表白日 - 四个都算
or saying "I love you"?All four.
十一月四日 一月二十三日 二月二日 六月九日
November 4th, January 23rd, February 2nd, June 9th.
于是此时杰夫意识到
ADULT ADAM: And that's when Geoff realized
他确实具有其他参赛者不具备的闪光点
he did have something the other contestants didn't.
你理想中的约会是怎样的
What's your ideal date?
有你就好
Any date with you is ideal.
观众里最漂亮的姑娘是谁
Who's the prettiest girl in the audience?
哪有什么观众
What audience?
杰夫
ALL: Geoff!
当杰夫终于意识到个人价值时
ADULT ADAM: As Geoff finally realized his worth,
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表