剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
- 也就是个凹室啦 - 跟梵蒂冈那边一样吗
It's more of an alcove. Like in the Vatican?
不仅如此啊
It's not just that.
你啥时候放学以后去打过工
I mean, have you ever had an after-school job?
我妈说我最主要的工作就是安全回到家
My mom says my main job is to get home safely.
- 你听听你说的 - 帮帮忙好伐
-Do you hear yourself? -Back me up here, fellas.
你们也不打工吧
You guys don't have jobs, do you?
我送披萨的
I deliver pizzas. You've be amazed
你们真不知道多少人家里养猫的
how many people have cat habitats.
布里亚 放学后去我家吧
Brea, just come over after school
我们看个电影
and we can watch a movie.
我租了酿酒师的百万横财
I rented Brewster's Millions.
一个关于浪费了一大堆钱
The story of a guy who wastes a bunch of money
就为了赚到更多钱去浪费的男人的故事吗
just so he can get more money to waste?
我知道故事梗概的 戴夫·金
I know the plot, Dave Kim!
- 抱歉不行的 - 为啥 你生气了吗
-Sorry, I can't. -Why? 'Cause you're mad?
不 因为我得上班啊
No. Because I have to work.
我真的是一个和现实脱节被宠坏的小孩吗
Was I an out-of-touch, spoiled-rotten kid?
只有一个办法知道了
Only one way to find out,
来试一试我家最抠门的人的底线
by testing the limits of my cheapest family member.
老爸 能给我买♥♥辆新车吗
Dad, can I have a brand-new car?
可以 随便
Sure. Whatever.
啥啊 任何东西你都可以给我吗
Wait. Are there really no limits to what you'll give me?
- 可以 随便 - 随便什么都行吗
-Sure. Whatever. -Whatever I want?
比如霹雳游侠里面凯特开得
Like a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am that talks
- 庞蒂克火鸟越野车吗 - 可以
-like KITT in Knight Rider? -Sure.
那迈阿密风云的快艇怎么样
What about a Miami Vice speedboat?
- 随便 - 那一比一大小的
-Whatever. -What about a to-scale
擎天柱那辆蓝红相间的半卡车的复♥制♥品呢
exact replica of Optimus Prime's blue and red semi-truck?
什么 走开啊
What? Get away from me!
我在看天气预报呢
I'm trying to watch The Weather Channel,
我都错过露点了
and I missed the dew point!
看来我不是被宠的一塌糊涂呢
Oh, I'm not wildly spoiled.
你只是一个可怕的不顾家的家长而已
You're just a horrible, disengaged parent.
真的谢谢你 老爸
Thanks for everything you are, Dad.
随便吧
Sure, whatever.
你来了啊 你和布里亚没事吧 孩子
There he is. Everything work out with Brea, kiddo?
没事 布里亚错了 我们家不是土豪啊
Yep. Brea's wrong. We're not well-off.
当然不是了
Of course we're not.
可能有那么点小钱吧
Sure, we're fortunate-ish,
但是还记得吗 我们有一阵子都没有高级电视台看呢
but remember when we didn't have premium cable
对啊 没有家庭影院频道看呢
-for a little while? -No HBO.
对啊 告诉布里亚去
Yes. Tell Brea that.
不如你不要
How about instead of
一心跟布里亚证明你不是富二代了
trying to convince Brea that you're not spoiled,
去找个工作不好吗
why don't you show her by getting a job?
不要激动嘛
Suggestive language.
亚当不能找工作 他还是个小孩呢
Adam can't get a job. He is just a child.
不可以雇佣童工的
There's laws against that.
找工作对他是好事啊
A job would be good for him.
你没有从工作中获益过吗
Haven't you benefited from working?
一天辛苦工作回家之后
I suppose there is a certain satisfaction
确实有那么点满足感吧
that comes after a long day of wardening.
我不喜欢这对话的走向
I don't like where this is heading.
你回家的时候很骄傲啊
And you have some pride when you come home.
你可以脚抬得高高的尽情享受 因为是你应得的
When you put your feet up, you've earned it.
就我 还脚抬得高高的尽情享受
"Put my feet up"? Me?
我等下还要去给这大宝贝
Ha! Right away, I'm folding laundry
叠衣服 做零食呢
and making snackies for this one.
然后他在那边玩着我买♥♥给他的玩具
While he plays with the toys I bought him.
可我是你的小天使啊
I'm your wittle boy angel.
你确实该找个工作了
You know what? You should get a job.
你看 向前一大步了
There you go. A step forward.
但是如何任何方面有点不对了
But if it becomesuncomfortable in any way,
熊妈妈肯定立刻冲上去制止的
Mama Bear will run in and fix it.
又退回了一大步
And a big honkin' step back.
不过至少有进有退 也不是毫无进展了
But we're going back and forth, and that's not nothin'.
正当我在纠结要不要去找个工作
As I was wrestling with going to work,
巴里和乔安娜已经因为摔跤要打起来了
Barry and Joanne were getting worked up about wrestling.
就是兰迪·萨维奇
It's Randy Savage!
你疯了
That's insane!
说什么胡话呢
You sound insane!
他们吵啥呢
What are they even arguing about now?
好像是说哪个拳击明星更牛逼吧
I think about which wrestling star is the most jacked?
绝对是霍克·霍肯啊
It's Hulk Hogan.
他就像他偶尔穿的衬衫一样破旧呢
He's as ripped as the shirts he occasionally wears.
我突然意识到 如果他俩在一起了
I just realized if they stay together,
咱俩下半辈子也没好了
this is gonna be our whole life.
你说得对啊 正常情侣偶尔都能避开他们烦人的小叔子小姨子的
You're right. Normal couples get a break from annoying in-laws
但咱俩不行了
every other holiday, but not us.
听我说 老铁们
Okay, listen up, dopes.
你们一开始约会是为了烦我们 现在任务完成了
You started dating to annoy us. Mission accomplished.
但你俩都情绪太不稳定了 没办法在一起
But you're both too emotionally out of control to be together,
所以可以停止这一切了
so you can stop whatever this is.
我们这一切也比你们那一切要好
Whatever this is is way better than whatever that is.
- 你说什么 - 她是说
-Excuse me? -She's saying
如果我们要比的话 我们比你们好啊
if we're comparing, we're clearly better than you.
那就一战决胜负吧
Let's end this once and for all.
先搭起帐篷的 就是更棒的一对 好吧
Whoever makes camp first is the better couple, alright?
我们不是一对 不过可以的
Not a couple, but hell yeah.
输了的人要给赢了的那一对做饭 打扫卫生
Losers have to cook and clean for the winners.
可以吗
-Mmm-hmm. -Deal?
不要这样啊
Guys, let's not do this.
每段恋情都像雪花一样
E-Every relationship is a snowflake,
接受
and I think ...al.
好吧 本来放松的露营之旅
Oh, fun. Our relaxing camping trip
变成了奇怪的双人奥林匹克竞赛了
has become some weird couple Olympics.
没错
Indeed it had.
艾丽卡决心要赢
And Erica was determined to win.
但第一项任务就会让任何情侣望而却步
But the first event would bring any couple to the brink,
组装帐篷
assembling a tent.
宝贝 手电筒呢
Hey, hon, where's the flashlight?
不知道啊 不是你装的吗
I dunno. I thought you packed it.
你没有带手电筒吗
You didn't pack the flashlight?
我特意说的 记得要带手电筒啊
I specifically said, "Make sure you pack it."
干嘛我带
Why would I pack it?
东西都是你收啊 咋还让我带
You pack our stuff. It makes no sense.
没事的 我们如此心神合一
Doesn't matter. 'Cause we're so in-sync as a couple
还是可以装好的
that we can still assemble this.
- 就把这玩意放到那玩意里就行 - 很有帮助 宝贝
Just put the thing -in the thingy. -Real helpful, babe.
- 好了 - 所以啊 我们比他们要
-There! -And that's why we're the better...
我靠
Crap.
他们注意注意到我们赢了啊
Oh, hey. They finally noticed we won.
好消息是 不用担心有狼了
The good news is you don't have to worry about wolves.
我的气味已经遍布周围了
I spread my scent all over this place.
正当艾丽卡和杰夫输了个大的
While Erica and Geoff were losing big,
我也希望能赢回来我女朋友的尊重
I was hoping to win back the respect of my girlfriend.
看看 钻石王老五来了
Look who it is, Mr. Money Bags.
抱歉先生 这家店不卖♥♥的
Sorry, sir, the store isn't for sale.
我现在不是王思聪
I'm not here as a wealthy patron.
我现在是你的同事了
I'm your fellow Krispy Kone employee.
- 真的吗 - 对的
-Really? -Yeah.
我们的经理兰迪给我面试的时候被我迷得神魂颠倒的
I dazzled our manager, Randy, at my interview.
我不会让你失望的 先生
I won't let you down, sir.
我去参加私人剧院夏令营的时候
I was actually named "most hardworking"
被提名为最努力工作的人呢
at my private theater summer camp.
不要抽嗨了再来上班就好
Just don't come to work high.
这人真是打得一手好鸡血啊
There's a guy who knows how to inspire people.
来干活吧
Let's push some cream.
我开始了
And so I did.
我第一天上班真的是正儿八经的干活儿啊
And it turned out my first day at work was a real day at work.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表