剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
spoiling my newly single pheromones.
费洛蒙
Pheromones?
所以你的上衣才闪着光
Is that why your shirt is glistening
像海边的狗狗一样
like a dog at the beach?
不是 我事先给全身涂了油
Nah. I pre-oiled my body.
我不想让辣妹们看到我身上干巴巴
I don't want the honeys seeing me ungreased,
但又要时刻准备脱掉这件上衣
but I also gotta be ready to pop this top off at a moment's notice.
我说不好 小巴
I don't know, Bar.
我觉得你或许还没忘了小伦
I think you might be still getting over Ren,
或许你不该把所有的自我价值
and maybe you shouldn't hang all your self-worth
押在随机搭讪的妹子身上
on a random boat gal.
正相反
Opposite.
跟我在游轮甲板上漫步的人将意味着一切
Who I stroll the lido deck with literally means everything.
一切
Everything.
去圣约翰咯
St. Johns!
热带水域 白色沙滩 果汁饮料
Oh, tropical waters, white sands, fruity drinks!
你们为什么都打扮成夏威夷律师
So, why do you all look like Hawaiian lawyers?
因为我们要去圣约翰
'Cause we're going to St. Johns!
对 加拿大的圣约翰
Yeah, St. John, Canada.
不错的小镇 我听说烤海鹦鹉串很好吃
It's a nice town. Good puffin skewers, I hear.
他在说什么老人老语
What old man words is he saying?
海鹦鹉 跟胖企鹅差不多
Puffin. It's like a fat penguin.
怎么 你高贵得不能吃快灭绝的海鸟吗
What, are you too good to eat an endangered seabird?
-对呗 -本 你说我们要去圣约翰
- Yes. - Ben, when you said we were going to St. John's,
我们自然以为你说的是那个热带天堂
we naturally assumed you were talking about the tropical paradise.
你没看到加勒比游轮的价格吗
Have you seen the prices of Caribbean cruises?
不用了谢谢
No, thank you.
你是说不会有穿比基尼的女郎吗
Are you telling me there's gonna be no bikini-clad babes?
一个都不会有 平均气温是七度
Oh, not a one. The average temp is 7.
平均年龄是七十七岁
The average age is 77.
也就是说没有七分美女
Those are all the wrong sevens.
这道谢的方式也太蠢了
That is a stupid way to say thank you.
快 从舷梯下船
Quick! Exit the gangway!
不行 我们必须扭转乾坤
No, we have to make this work
为了你♥爸♥和外公的感情
for the sake of Dad and Pop-Pop's relationship.
可我只带了人字拖
But all I brought were my flip-flops
以及自♥由♥的态度
and a change of latitude.
给你我的信♥用♥卡♥
Take my credit card,
去礼品店买♥♥点大衣和毛衣
go buy us some coats and sweatshirts in the gift shop.
太好了 我会背着你买♥♥口香糖
Nice. I'll buy gum and not tell you.
我是你们的航行总监珍妮
?Hi, I'm Jenny, your cruise director.
需要我帮忙安顿下来吗
How can I help you get settled?
我们刚震惊地得知这是北极之旅
We just got the shocking news that this is an Arctic tour,
所以我们想知道在船上有什么好玩的
so we were wondering if there's anything fun to do on board.
有时可能刚好看到极光
Sometimes you can get a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
那真好
Oh, that's something.
很美吗
Is it beautiful?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
但我只在这艘船上工作了许多年而已
But I've only been on this ship for many years.
追加问题
Follow-up question --
来这航行的人到底他妈图个啥
why the fxxx would anyone go on a trip like this?
船上能看HBO
We have HBO?
你是说我不必在沙滩上远足
You're telling me I don't have to go on a beach excursion
不用看玛雅遗址
or some Mayan ruins?
还有付费有线电视看
And there's premium cable?
什么臭脾气的人会喜欢这种
What kind of grump would enjoy a trip
一直困在船舱里的旅行
where he's cooped up in a cabin the whole time?
你听说好消息了吗
Hey, you hear the good news?
有HBO
Hbo!
这才是真正的光明节对吧
Yeah, now it's really Hanukkah, huh?
多好啊
Isn't this great?
第一次跟我家人过节
Our first holiday with my family.
是啊 我原本有点紧张
Yeah, I was kinda nervous
因为我一直以为你家人很普通很完美
because I always thought your family was so normal and perfect.
那当然 等等
Totally. Wait.
你什么意思 他们就是完美的
What are you talking about? They are perfect.
拜托 乔乔豆 你父母极度偏爱她
Come on. Jojobean? Your parents totally favor her.
不是那样的
That's not true.
你迟到五分钟就被他们训了
They gave you grief for being five minutes late,
可她几点都能横着进来
but she just waltzes in whenever.
再说 我们两个人却挤在小破房♥间
Plus, there's two of us, and we're in the crappy room.
这里可是工艺室
Um, I think you mean the crafty room.
这里最好了 你看
And it's the best. Cheggit.
这卷黑色乳胶
This bolt of black latex.
我妈想用这个做什么
What is my mom intending to do with this?
我只是说
All I'm saying is
他们不该把你当成不成器的孩子对待
you don't deserve to be treated like second-fiddle.
在这个家里 我们有个说法
In this house, we have a saying --
选择开心 选择友善
Choose to be happy, choose to be kind,
想法要乐观
positivity is in your mind.
哪有人说这种话
No one says that.
这个抱枕可不同意
Um, I believe this pillow begs to differ.
-要命 -不要命
- Yikes. - ?Not yikes!
要命的反义词
The opposite of yikes.
美耶
Yum.
你家人也不擅长反义词
Yeah, well, your family's bad at opposites, too.
我们擅长反义词和所有事
We're great at opposites and everything else.
黑白 上下
Black, white. Up, down.
施瓦茨 金伯格
Schwartzes, Goldbergs.
好吧 有必要这样吗
Okay. It's like that?
我只是想支持你 但看来没必要
Well, I was just trying to be supportive, but I don't have to.
很好 因为我不需要那种支持
Great. 'Cause I don't need that kind of support.
好吧 那我就盖上这沉甸甸的锦缎窗帘
Fine. Then I'll just curl up in this heavy damask curtain
不评论他们有多不健全
and not comment on how messed up it is
爱她多过爱你
that they love her more than you.
我们是快乐的一家人
We're a happy family.
我知道 能来这我超开心
Oh, I know, and I am thrilled to be here.
-我好爱你 -我更爱你
- Love you so much. - ?Love you more!
祝你做美梦 小甜果
Pleasant dreams, sugarplum.
我陪着你直到你醒来 亲爱的
I will be right here when you wake up, my darling.
正当爱丽卡和杰夫发生碰撞时
As Erica and Geoff were butting heads,
我爸和外公则在增进感情
my dad and Pop-Pop were bonding
因为他们都爱伟大的室内
over their mutual love of the great indoors.
他们看电视
They watched TV.
我真喜欢出海
Man, I love being out on the ocean.
他们品尝船上美食
They sampled the ship's cuisine.
你说得对 老默 他们让老年人插队
You're right, Mur. They let the old folks cut in line.
-袋子里是什么 -培根碎
- What's in the bag? - Oh, bacon bits.
我要带些回家
I'm taking some of these home.
聪明
Smart.
他们放松
And they relaxed.
他们甚至抽出时间参加活动
They even found time for some activities.
我要给这个方框讲个笑话
I've got a joke for this square,
你们以前听过的话不要B4我
but let me know if you've heard it B-4.
-老天爷啊 -这家伙有自己的风格
- Oh, my God. - This guy puts his own spin on it.
你不会大笑 但会微笑
Not quite a joke, but a smile.
像《纽约客》上的卡♥通♥
Like a New Yorker cartoon.
我不讨厌
I don't hate it.
我讨厌
I do.
打扰一下 老朽的乘客同伴
Excuse me, ancient and wizened co-passenger,
你在船上有没有孙女
do you happen to have a granddaughter
或者能跟我调情的曾孙女
or a great-granddaughter aboard for me to romance?
怎么 我这是夸你
What? It's a compliment.
我想亲年轻版的你
I want to kiss a younger you!
巴瑞 这冻死人的航行
Barry, this frozen boat trip
或许不适合你寻找备胎
may not be the best place for you to find a replacement --
狐媚的航行总监给我使眼色了
The foxy cruise director just made eye contact.
爱的可能性无处不在
Love is possible anywhere.
小可爱 我是你的航行总监珍妮
Hey, cutie, I'm Jenny, your cruise director.
你看起来需要来点热热甜甜的
You look like you could use something hot and sweet.
我的天
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表