剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
正常情况下 这种深入而亲密的交流会把老爸搞得晕头转向
Normally, all the deep talk and intimate details would have spun our dad out...
我想念他的吻了
And I miss his kiss.
真是奇怪 他的双唇竟如此柔软
He weirdly had the softest lips,
而且他还没用过唇膏
and he didn't even use ChapStick.
但是今天老爸居然没晕
...but not today.
那些微不足道的事情才最是让人怀恋
It's the small things that we miss the most.
爸 真不敢相信我会说这话 不过 谢谢了
Dad, I can't believe I'm saying this, but thanks.
能说出来真好
It feels really good to talk about this stuff.
大家注意
Attention, rink-rollers.
我们要打烊了
It's closing time.
你可以回家继续玩 但这里要关门了
You don't have to roll home, but you can't roll here.
还真有意思
Well, that was fun.
为什么要现在就结束
Well, why should it end now?
让我们把我们的父女日
Let's turn our Daddy Daughter Day
过成父女夜
into a Daddy Daughter Night.
听着好奇怪啊 让人碜得慌
What a weird and uncomfortable turn of phrase,
但是我们能干什么呢
but what do we even do?
等下 你把那张餐券给巴里了吗
Wait. Did you give that voucher to Barry?
你是说我们周年纪念日晚餐的餐券吗
You mean the one that's for my anniversary dinner?
现在是父女晚餐了
You mean our Daddy Daughter Dinner?
我们出来玩的还挺好的啊 对吧
Come on. I was right about this, wasn't I?
不仅如此 他们那儿还有威灵顿牛排呢
Not only that, but they have beef Wellington!
那可是包裹在面包里的肉啊
That's meat inside a loaf of bread.
科学永不倒
Science is real.
也行吧
I guess.
跟我宝贝女儿吃晚餐咯
Dinner with my Peanut! Hoo-hoo-hoo!
艾丽卡
Erica.
你妈怎么样了啊
So... How's your mom?
她又提起我吗
She ever mention me?
还真有
Actually, yes.
她老是念叨我和我弟
She's constantly reminding me and my brothers
说如果我们不努力从大学毕业
that if we don't try hard and graduate from college,
就会变成像你一样
then we'll end up like Johnny Atkins.
牛逼
Noice!
也帮我跟你妈问好啊
Say "what's up" back.
艾丽卡和我爸吃豪华大餐的时候
While my dad and Erica were off to a fancy meal,
我在去学校的路上玷污我们学校的同名雕像呢
I was on my way to school to dress up our distinguished namesake.
这是受大家敬爱的学校创办人
It's our beloved founder...
如果他还活着 现在穿的衣服肯定让他很不舒服了
Dressed in a way I think would make him uncomfortable if he were alive.
你们认为啥也办不到的呆子
The dork you've trusted with nothing
实现了你们完成不了的事情哦
has done that which you could not.
老巴 厉害啊
Bowie. Nice!
这才是恶作剧呢
Now that's a prank.
哦不 他那严厉的态度被征服了
Oh, no. His stern demeanor has been vanquished.
谁能干出这种事来啊
Who would do such a thing?
正是在下
'Tis I!
躲开 戈登堡
Goldberg, move.
你后面有个人
Somebody behind you just admitted it
傻了吧唧的承认了
in the stupidest possible way.
不 真的是戈登堡
No, it was Goldberg.
他同时嘲笑了你和威廉·宾呢
He's mocking William Penn and you at the same time.
我还是牛逼恶作剧第一人的朋友呢
I'm best friends with the guy who did that.
我是他女朋友哦
And I'm dating him.
看啊 我毫不犹豫的就说出来了呢
And look! I said it out loud without any hesitation.
亚当牛逼
Adam! Adam!
宝贝 我没懂
Schmoo, I don't understand.
这是母子恶作剧的一部分吗
Is this part of the mother-son prank?
抱歉老妈 不过没有什么母子恶作剧哦
Sorry, Mom, but there's no such thing as a mother-son prank.
但你是个从不骗妈妈的好孩子啊
But you're a good boy who would never deceive his mama.
没想到我是一个需要同侪阿谀奉承的坏孩子吧
Turns out I'm a bad boy who feeds off the adulation of my peers.
我是传奇咯
I'm a legend!
我们做到了 比利·P
We did it, Billy P!
不要啊 阻止一下他
Oh, no. Somebody stop it!
直接冲我的摩托车过去了
It's heading directly for my sweet ride!
天啊 不要啊
Oh, balls! Oh, no, please!
不是吧
Oh, no.
虽然我不懂修车 不过可是麻烦了是吧
I'm not a mechanic, but these things buff out, right?
亚当 你惹大♥麻♥烦了
Adam, you're in big trouble.
你做了我明令禁止的事情
You did the one thing I asked you not to,
而且毁掉了一位惹人爱戴的老师 唯一的交通工具
and you destroyed a beloved faculty member's only mode of transportation.
- 没事的 - 更过分的是
It's okay. And what's worse,
你欺骗了我 根本没有要在
you gently lied about celebrating our love
你的老师和朋友面前庆祝我们的爱
in front of your friends and teachers.
我的恶作剧失败了
While my prank had gone sour,
我姐和我爸在费城最好的餐厅享受呢
my sister and Dad were enjoying the sweet life at Philly's best restaurant.
欢迎啊 情侣们
Welcome, lovers.
艾丽卡小姐 杰夫先生
Mademoiselle Erica. Monsieur Geoff.
我们不是情侣
Uh, no lovers.
我不是杰夫 我是她爸
I'm not Geoff. I'm the girl's father.
今天是你们纪念日嘛
It is your night.
你想角色扮演谁都是可以的哦
You are whoever you want to be.
杰夫肯定已经策划了好几个月了
Geoff must have planned this months ago.
这菜单都见证了我们恋情的一点一滴啊
This is a culinary journey through our relationship.
不如就拿正常菜单来好了
Okay, could you take these menus and just bring in the regular ones?
那就要另外收费了
But that would be an entirely new charge.
- 忍♥忍♥吧 - 你看后面
We'll push through. Ohh, look at the back.
直接上菜吧
Why don't you just bring us the food?
老爸 我真的很不舒服啊
Dad, I just don't feel right about this.
不过就是菜单让你有点难过了嘛
So we had a little hiccup with the menu.
我们会吃得很开心的
We're gonna have a great time.
但是并没有
But they weren't.
非常特别的没有
They super weren't.
这菜跟我的毕业舞会胸花一模一样
Looks exactly like my prom corsage.
不一样了
Not anymore.
用餐愉快
Bon appetit.
之后就越来越糟糕了
And it only got worse from there.
这位女士的 你最爱的酒闷仔鸡
For mademoiselle, your favorite, coq au vin,
这位男士的 杏仁鳟鱼
and for the gentleman, trout almondine.
为什么切成这么小块啊
Why is it cut into teensy pieces?
杰夫很怕呛到 因为他老是呛到
Geoff was terrified of choking, 'cause he always did.
我天 我好想他啊
God, I miss him so much.
别 他有什么特别的
Don't, because he wasn't special.
所有男人都喜欢切好的鳟鱼呢
All men like a pre-cut piece of trout.
我等会肯定不点披萨
There's no way I'm ordering pizza later.
然后人脸蛋糕上来了
And then he brought out the face cake.
- 不是吧大哥 - 我都没眼看
Really, guy? I can't even look at it.
我的天啊
Mm. Oh, my God.
里面有巧克力慕斯
There's chocolate mousse on the inside!
是为了提醒我 我们去北部看到的麋鹿啊
Like the moose that we saw when we went upstate.
这绝对是故意的
I believe that was the intention.
不给你小费了
You're not getting a tip.
施沃茨先生 您的账单里面已经包括小费了
You already generously included it, Monsieur Schwartz.
我不是施沃茨啊
I'm not him!
你怎么就不懂呢
Why can't you get that?
你怎么就不懂我不想来呢
Why can't you get that I didn't want to come here?
- 宝贝 - 别叫我宝贝
Peanut... No, don't "Peanut" me.
我不知道为啥我会觉得你能让我好受一点
I don't know why I thought you of all people would make me feel better.
在毁了我一世英名
After destroying my legacy
也毁了学校最酷老师的摩托车之后
and the coolest teacher in school's motorcycle,
现在只能道歉了
there was nothing left to do but apologize.
P老师 你现在都坐校车了啊
Hey, Mr. P. I heard that you take the bus now that...
因为我的摩托车被一个
My bike was flattened by a Quaker
穿的像全性摇滚大神一样的贵格会教♥徒♥撞烂了啊
dressed like an omnisexual rock god?
没毛病
Quick and to the point.
你怎么也坐校车了
Wait, why are you on the bus?
这是我妈对我的惩罚
My mom's form of punishment.
不过也还好啊 对吧
But hey, this isn't so bad, am I right?
对毛线
You are not.
之前我是街头飙车大神
I used to be king of the road.
现在我跟一帮小孩一起坐校车
Now I ride a yellow bus with children.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表