剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我去万豪酒店上厕所的时候被旋转门夹断的
Oh, this is from the revolving door of the Marriott when I went to pee.
默里 这些是干什么的
Murray... What's all this?
你如此讨厌这房♥子吗 连这边都没来看过吗
Too busy hating the house to come up here?
是我不对
I deserve that.
还挺漂亮
It's kind of wonderful.
我就是因为这些才买♥♥的这房♥子
It's why I bought the place.
可能这房♥子还要捯饬一下
I know it needs a lot of work,
但是它也挺漂亮的
but it's also got a lot of charm.
就像你一样
Kind of like you.
我觉得以后 等我们孙子们睡了
Hey, I thought when the grandkids go to sleep,
我们还可以来这小酌一下
we could come up here, have a foo-foo drink,
坐着看看海 或者干点这一类的傻事
sit and watch the ocean or something dumb like that.
这不傻 这可甜啦
It's not dumb. It's sweet.
抱歉 我买♥♥♥房♥♥子没和你商量
Look. I'm sorry I bought this place without you.
是你一直想在海边买♥♥♥房♥♥子 我该先问问你
It's your dream house. You should have a say in it.
以前我没钱实现你的梦想 那天我一激动
But I never had money like that, and I got excited, and...
就给把事情办砸了
I messed up.
默里 该道歉的人是我
Murray, I'm the one who should be apologizing.
既然你喜欢这房♥子 那我也喜欢
If you believe in this house, then so do I.
你不觉得丢人吗
You're not embarrassed?
相当丢人
Oh, beyond.
不是因为我看不到这房♥子的优点
But not because I couldn't see how special the house is, but...
是因为我看不到我丈夫的优点
'Cause I couldn't see how special my husband is.
一夜到天明
** Through the night
一旦我们开始 仪表便开始记录
** And once we start The meter clicks...
老爸老妈在那栋破楼
While my Mom and Dad finally patched things up
重归于好之后
in that broken-down house,
艾丽卡又想去解决一点她自己的私事
Erica wanted to fix some things of her own.
嘿 杰夫在吗
Hey. Is Geoff here?
在上课
He's at class.
那我等等
I'll just wait then.
我给你点建议吧
Can I give you some advice?
之前是我错了
I was wrong.
跟前任确实做不了朋友
You can't be friends with your ex.
住嘴 我只是来解释一下昨晚的事
Stop. I'm just here to explain last night.
艾丽卡 听听过来人的话 我也失去过我的挚爱
Erica, take it from the guy who lost the love of his life.
但是你这样只会让事情更糟
You're only gonna make it worse.
你和莱妮的情况和我们不一样
This is nothing like you and Lainey.
没错 我们更惨
No, it's harder.
她走了 我不用每天睁眼就看到她
She went away, and I didn't have to see her every day.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我是说 你俩应该淡出对方的生活一段时间
I'm saying you guys need to be out of each other's lives for a while.
只有这样你们才能熬过这一关
It's the only way you're gonna get through this.
我做不到
It's impossible.
见他 不见他
To see him, to not see him.
我只是没想到会这么难
I just didn't think it was gonna be this hard.
我明白
I know.
我知道我只是你的傻叉弟弟
And I also know I'm just your younger, goofy brother,
但是我会一直陪着你
but I'm always here for you.
谢了 巴里
Thanks, Barry.
人生有时会很难
Life can get messy sometimes,
无论是失恋 又或者
whether it's the end of a relationship,
开始着手新鲜而美妙的事物
or even the start of something new and wonderful.
不论怎样 你可以回头
Either way, you can always look back...
但生活只会向前
...but you can only live forward.
Okay
好了
你就是相亲节目上那个嘉宾
Hey! You were just on The Dating Game!
有什么能帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
我想为我的闺房♥配把椅子
I'm looking for a chair to fill out my boudoir.
要是你就是我要坐的那把椅子 你是什么款式呢
If you were my chair, what type would you be?
别告诉我是拉兹男孩款
And don't say La-Z-Boy.
维克多 接待下客人
Vic, you have a customer!
二号♥导购
Oh, Salesman Number Two.
我很渴望能看看你的情侣椅
I'd very much like to see your love seat.
我的 语气有点直接哈 是吗 比尔
Oh, my. Your tone is quite forward. Uh, Bill?
我只是来等默里的
Well, I'm just waiting for Murray.
我不是在这上班的
I don't even work here.
现在你是了
Yeah, y-you do now.
什么
Huh? Hmm.
刚招进来的性感三号♥导购
Newly-Hired Sexy Salesman Number Three,
能带我试试新买♥♥的床垫吗
perhaps you'd like to help me try out a new mattress.
别买♥♥水床就行
Oh, just don't get a water bed.
水床给你一种晕船的感觉
Those things will make you seasick.
搞得我每晚都会呕吐
Not a night goes by that I don't barf.
没事了
Never mind.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表