剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
但之后就要开始抢票大战了
but then the battle for the ticket is on.
万无一失
It's a foolproof plan.
好的
All right.
为了让杰夫意识到自己的错误
Determined to make Geoff see the error of his ways,
乔安娜和巴里开始行动了
Joanne and Barry put their plan in motion.
这是不是表示巴里在
Whoa. Does this mean Barry is...
肌肤之亲
Skin stuff.
- 但是跟谁呢 - 请进吧
-But who? You may enter.
我天啊 我眼瞎了啊
Oh, God! What am I looking at?
这是我的新恋爱伙伴
You're looking at my new romantic partner,
我的爱人 我的欲♥火♥ 我紧紧相拥的小宝贝
my lover, my flame, my main squeeze.
相拥的可紧了呢
So much squeezing.
抱歉门上挂了袜子
Pardon the sock on the door.
我们的身体和舌头紧紧相拥
Our bodies and tongues were entwined.
就跟蛇一样的
Like snakes when they do it.
我有太多不想知道答案的问题了
I have so many questions that I don't want to know the answers to.
我都懵逼了 这是干啥呀
Yeah. I'm super confused. What is this?
我和你最亲近的妹妹
Me and your closest living relative
疯狂的相爱了
have fallen madly in love.
乔安娜 你就是我的皇后
-Hmm! -Joanne, you are my queen.
我听说这是国际象棋里最厉害的一颗棋子了
-Ooh! -Which I'm told is the best piece in chess.
我喜欢你的脸蛋和屁♥股♥蛋
Also, I like your face and butt.
这显然不是真的啊
This is obviously not real.
我知道很疯狂 但是这么多年欲盖弥彰的挑逗之下
I know it's crazy, but we realized all the years of teasing,
其实是在抗拒我们真实的情感
we were just fighting our true feelings.
以后不会了 还要感谢你呢
But no more, and we have you to thank for that.
是的啊 如果你没有违规 不跟你最好朋友的姐姐在一起
Yeah. If you hadn't broken the seal of dating your best friend's sister,
因为大多数文明社会都会认为
which most of the civilized world recognizes
这是神圣不可打破的禁忌
as a sacred taboo ...ah.
那我们也不会有勇气迈出这一步啊
...we wouldn't have had the courage to take a chance. Now, would we?
这也太好了
You know what? This is great.
- 是吗 - 是的
-Is it? -Yep.
我们要四人约会来庆祝一下了
And we are gonna celebrate with our first double date.
那门口见咯
So we'll meet you out front.
- 好不好 - 好的啊
-Sound good? -Sounds great.
巴里是我最喜欢的交通工具了
Barry's my favorite mode of transportation,
希望不会让任何人感到不适
so I hope this doesn't bother anyone.
驾 宝贝
Yee-haw, baby.
驾
Yee-haw!
你干嘛要鼓励他们啊
Why are you encouraging them?
因为他们明显是想烦你啊
'Cause they're obviously just trying to get under your skin.
但是他们持续不了多久的 信我
But they can't keep this up. Trust me.
这个呢 就挂在门把手内侧吧
I'm gonna leave this on the inside of the doorknob,
因为我们要去走廊里翻云覆雨了
'cause we're about to go at it in the hallway.
正当巴里和乔安娜要气死杰夫的同时
While Barry and Joanne tried to get on Geoff's nerves,
我妈和我踏上了去弗吉尼亚的寻爱之旅
my mom and I were on the road to Virginia.
我们练习一下等会见了布里亚咋说吧
Ooh. Let's practice what you say when you see her, okay?
我来当布里亚
I'll be Brea.
亚当 你究竟是为何来到了这里呢
Adam! What in tarnation are you doin' here?
布里亚为啥说话跟野餐的时候
Why does Brea sound like Delta Burke
找不见老公的迪迪·布鲁克似的
looking for a husband at a picnic?
南方会改变一个人的 宝贝
The South changes people, Schmoo.
哦我的上帝啊 亚当 是你吗
My, oh, my, Adam. Is that you?
布里亚
Listen, Brea,
我真的希望咱俩大学能近一点
I really want us to go college close to each other.
去纽约 你觉得呢
-Mmm. -In New York. What do you say?
不错 不过真正的绅士
That's nice, but a gentleman
应该早一点告诉我 来表重视的
would have told me sooner to show he cared.
但我现在说了啊
But I'm saying it now.
但我的人生在这里了
My life is here now,
我们每天要喝着甜茶 玩小龙虾赛跑呢
where we drink sweet tea and race crawdads.
小龙虾赛跑怎么赛啊
Race crawdads? How does that work?
你别管 配合就好 布里亚轰你走了
Play along. Brea just dismissed you.
好的吧
Fine.
等下 布里亚
Wait, Brea,
我美丽的炸鸡牛排
my beautiful chicken-fried steak!
我对你的爱可以填满一千个配上炸秋葵的汉堡包
My love for you could fill a thousand Piggly Wigglys
还有小甜饼呢
with fried okra and Moon Pies!
我这说的啥乱七八糟的
Aw, I'm not saying the right words.
够了
That's it.
不要告诉布里亚你的感受了 让她看到
Don't tell Brea how you feel. Show her.
我天 你说得对
Oh, my God. You're right.
戈登堡家浪漫的大仪式
The classic Goldbergs' big romantic swing!
这会是最盛大的一个了
And this one will be the biggest,
因为我过分掺和了
because I'm overly involved.
她真的是 但我爸可不是
She really was. Unlike my dad.
大家都跑哪去了 算了不重要
Where is everyone? Actually, forget about it.
重点是他们都跑了
The important thing is they're gone.
就因为你不帮我啊
Because you gave me no help,
他们跑到弗吉尼亚去了
they're road-tripping to ol' Virginny!
弗吉尼亚 好多尾气哦
Virginia? That's a lot of gas.
别打岔啊
Focus.
亚当要告诉布里亚
Adam's gonna tell Brea
他们明年要一起上大学呢
they need to go to college together next year,
他会看着跟一个没安全感又粘人的小烦人精一样的
and he'll look like an insecure, needy nudnik.
没准那姑娘会觉得很贴心啊
Maybe the girl will think it's sweet.
肯定是大写的尴尬
It's gonna be over-the-top embarrassment.
喂
Hello?
好的收到 谢谢
Yeah. I got it. Thank you very much.
银行打来的
That was the bank.
显然有人想在马里兰用我的信♥用♥卡♥
Apparently, somebody in Maryland tried using my credit card
买♥♥一台白骏马呢
to buy a white steed.
白骏马
A white steed?
那孩子自行车都骑不好 这下可要坏事啊
I've seen that kid ride a bike. This isn't gonna end well.
我靠了 现在我的抬屁♥股♥干活了
Damn it, now I have to do things.
你咋不阻止他们呢
Why didn't you say something?
去你奶奶个腿的吧
Oh, go yourself.
正当我爸担心我和我妈要上天的时候
As my dad worried my mom and I were getting out of hand,
巴里正紧紧攥住乔安娜不撒手呢
Barry was not letting go of Joanne.
宝贝 放一根薯条到我嘴里
Babe, pop a fry in my mouth.
我只有一只手空着
Mmm. I have only one free hand,
另一只手紧紧攥住了你妹不撒开呢
'cause my other is holding your sister's and never letting go.
是啊 开车来的路上差点撞了啊
Yeah. We nearly crashed when you were driving us here.
你的手要放在方向盘十点和两点的位置啊 先生
What happed to 10:00 and 2:00, mister?
我喜欢你的手放我身上十点和两点多额位置
Oh, yeah. I'd like your hands on my 10:00 and 2:00.
还有四点和八点的位置
-Mmm-hmm. -Also my 4:00 and 8:00.
哪有那么多手啊
That's too many hands!
而且你俩显然是不高兴
And you're both clearly annoyed
我要带艾丽卡去看南希啊 但是这也太过了吧
that I'm taking Erica to see Nancy, but this is too much.
我错过傻了
What'd I miss?
只是我俩进阶版的撒狗粮秀恩爱咯
Oh, just our new, in-your-face love.
- 乔安娜 - 嗯
-Joanne? -Yeah?
请你陪同我去到点歌♥单那边点歌♥吧
Will you accompany me to the karaoke sign-up sheet?
天啊 咱俩第一次结伴出游呢
Oh, my God. Our first trip together!
我知道这是假的 但他俩都太神经病了
I know this is fake, but they're both so insane,
没准还真是天作之合呢
they may actually be made for each other.
他们不是的 只是都很固执的
They're not. They just share the stubborn ability
非要演完这段假恋爱
to commit to this fake relationship.
但是奇怪的可爱啊
Which is weirdly cute.
- 我是在支持他们吗 - 求你不要啊
-Am I rooting for them? -Please don't.
下一首歌♥曲 由戈登堡和施沃茨带来的 溪流中的岛屿
Next up, Goldberg and Schwartz singing Islands in the Stream.
巴里 你要干嘛啊
Oh, Barry, what are you doing?
怎么了
What?
你可爱又傻兮兮的老弟是要跟我和好呢
Your sweet, stupid brother is trying to make up with me.
你咋看出来的
And you got there how?
溪流中的岛屿啊
Islands in the Stream?
戈登堡和施沃茨啊 这是我俩的K歌♥经典曲目啊
Goldberg and Schwartz? That's our go-to karaoke song.
这是经典情侣对唱
It's a classic romantic duet.
很浪漫 但我们是讽刺的唱的
So romantic, but we sing it ironically.
宝贝我遇见你时 周围一片神秘的静寂
* Baby, when I met you there was peace unknown
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表