剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
where Dr. Prune killed him or with what.
没错 我们忘记地下室
There ya go. We'll just forget the basement
-另选个地方 -别说了
- and pick a new spot. - Stop talking!
没错 也干脆别用冰刀了
Yeah, don't even need to use the ice skate.
-我的天 -所以凶手是梅干医生
- Oh, my God! - So it was Dr. Prune
在地下室用冰刀下手的
in the basement with the ice skate.
今晚真有趣 有人要搭便车吗
Well, that was a fun evening. Can I drop anyone off?
当然
Sure.
见了鬼了 默里
Damn it to hell, Murray!
你只需要躺下装死就好
All you had to do was lay there and play dead,
可你却毁了今晚
but instead, you ruined the night!
好吧 我很抱歉
Alright, I-I'm sorry.
-等等 我能补救 -他能补救
- Wait. I can fix it! - He can fix it.
是的 我只需要
Yep. All I had to do
从头重写整个解谜剧本
was rewrite my entire mystery from scratch.
让我开个机
Just got to boot this up.
-只要几秒钟 -或几分钟
- Takes a few seconds. - Or minutes.
好了 我只需要插入软盘
Yes! Okay, just need to pop in the old diskette.
好吧 一时半会都不可能开始
Yeah, this wasn't happening anytime soon.
这张存满了 等我找张新的来
This one's full. Let me find a fresh one!
这份焗蘑菇里有蟹饼
There's crab cake in this mushroom cup!
都后退 我是眼科专家
Stand back! I'm an ophthalmologist!
还有医生吗 最好不要卖♥♥墨镜的那种
Anybody else? Preferably not a guy who sells Ray-Bans.
过劲了
Oh, it passed.
现在只是轻微不适了 但刚才真惊险
Now it's just mild discomfort, but what a ride.
你们知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
杀人凶手就在这幢房♥子里
Someone in this house is a murderer.
可我还活着
But I'm still alive.
杀人未遂的凶手
Attempted murderer.
我不过是喉咙发痒
It's just a scratchy throat.
反正有人犯事儿了
Well, somebody's guilty of something.
解谜再次开始
The mystery's back on!
太好了 因为机子还在预热呢
Great! 'Cause this thing is still warming up.
有人给比尔下螃蟹
Bill Lewis was crabbed!
我妈的剧本杀派对
My mom's big murder-mystery party
有了更精彩的事件
had gotten something even better --
一起真正的谋杀未遂
a real almost murder.
你们能相信吗
Can you believe it?
有人想杀死比尔 太棒了
Someone tried to kill Bill. This is the best!
比尔怎么办
Not for Bill!
他的肚子和脖子上还有点疹子
He's still a little splotchy around the tummy and neck.
只有真爱我的女人
Only the woman that loves me
愿意检查我身上的沟拐旮旯
would want to study my nooks and crannies.
亦或者是为了降低我们对她的怀疑
Or maybe it's an act to throw us off her scent.
很显然 是德洛丽丝给你下螃蟹
Clearly, Dolores crabbed you
为了得到你丰厚的人寿保险
to collect on your ample life insurance.
拜托 她赚的比我多
Please. She's the breadwinner.
该是我给她下螃蟹才对
If anything, I'd crab her.
我不想给这奇怪的一幕泼冷水
Not to rain on this strange parade,
但或许是我的朋友比尔误食了蟹饼
but maybe my good friend Bill grabbed a crab cake by mistake.
说得通 除了我不是你朋友
That makes sense, except for the friend part.
我一句话都没对你说过
I haven't said two words to you.
现在你说了
Well, now you have.
快过来 我喜欢拥抱
Get on in here. I'm a hugger.
先不要抱
Not so fast on that hug!
是你带来了致命海鲜
You're the one who brought the deadly shellfish.
但我从不忍♥心杀生
But I wouldn't hurt a soul.
你敲开螃蟹 扯掉了它们的腿
You did crack open those crabs and rip their legs off.
是的 可它们是丑陋的底层生物
Sure, but they're ugly bottom-feeders.
它们没有灵魂 它们感受不到爱
They don't have souls. They don't feel love.
又没有螃蟹天堂
There is no crab heaven.
我就身处螃蟹天堂
Well, I'm in crab heaven.
这些蟹饼有蘸酱吗
Was there a sauce that came with these?
卢也有嫌疑
What about Lou?
我们都看他打量德洛丽丝
We all saw the way he ogled Dolores
盯着看她的红酒女士装扮
in her Miss Cabernet dress.
卢 真的吗
Lou? Is that true?
她是位有魅力的女士 我觉得她身形姣好
She's a handsome lady. I enjoy her shape.
今晚让我自信大增
This night has been great for my self-esteem.
可真的会有人因为他新妻子的身材健美
But would someone really kill Mr. Lewis
就杀害路易斯先生吗
over his new bride's athletic frame?
话已至此 我要走了
Well, on that note, I'm leaving.
为什么 你在逃避什么
Why? Are you running from something?
或许是凶杀
Perhaps a murder?
拜托
Please.
我有什么理由温柔地给比尔下螃蟹
What reason would I have to gently crab Bill?
我不知道 或许你一直对他怀恨在心
I don't know. Perhaps you've had it out for him
因为他在你卫生间里贴了极丑的瓷砖
ever since he installed that hideous tile in your powder room.
才不是极丑的
It's not hideous!
那可是陶瓦 谁不喜欢陶瓦
It's terracotta! Everyone loves terracotta!
没人喜欢 那瓷砖太次了
They really don't. It's a trash tile.
你们太过分了
You've gone too far.
等等 "下 个 你"
Wait! "U R NEX."
没写全的不详预告
An ominous and unfinished warning!
肯定不是尼亚
Well, it couldn't have been Ginzy.
她永远不会破坏自己的破外套
She'd never ruin her own crappy coat.
那谁才是犯罪主脑
Then who's the criminal mastermind?
正当案情越发错综复杂时
While our plot thickened,
爱丽卡也在奋力学习
Erica was in the thick of studying.
人有什么必要去了解
Why would anyone need to know
人脚上的11块骨头
all eleven bones in the human foot?
才不是 笨笨 一共有26块
They wouldn't, dum-dum. There's twenty-six.
真的吗 你都叫的上名吗
Oh, really? And you can name them?
每块跖骨都能
Every metatarsal.
我写了饶舌来加深记忆
See, I write raps to help the material stick.
求你别饶舌 他开始饶舌了
Please don't rap. And he's rapping.
*人类的脚 好多骨头*
*Yo, the human foot, yeah, it's full of bones*
*有跟骨跗骨和锤状趾头*
*You got the helix, the tarsal, and the hammer toe*
*用脚站在地上 不会倒*
*Ya stand on your foot, and it don't give out*
*脚里面的骨头我全知道*
*The bones of the foot's what I'm all about*
*注意别得姆囊炎*
*Don't get a bunion, y'a-a-a-all*
又蠢又没用
Both dumb and useless.
别这样 我们都提醒自己
Okay, please, let's all just try to remember
我们是挚爱亲朋
that we're friends and family
我们该支持彼此
and we should support each other.
正相反 我会制♥服♥她令她羞愧
Opposite. I will dominate and embarrass her
不仅让她当不成医生
into not only not becoming a doctor
还一辈子都不会去看医生
but never seeking medical attention in her life.
等我当上医生 就用你命名皮肤病
Well, when I become a doc, I'll name a skin disease after you.
*很遗憾 女士 你染上了巴瑞脓疱*
"I'm sorry, ma'am, you have Barry-tigo.
*丑到爆而且治不好*
It's hideous and incurable."
等你失败时 我会让你做我的护士
When you fail, I will make you my nurse.
她怎么会愿意做你的护士
Why would she take a job as your nurse?
这是她在医学界唯一能找到的工作
It's the only job in medicine she'll be able to get.
我要去饶舌学习了
I'm off to rap-study.
没有那种学习法
That's not a thing.
走着瞧
We shall see
我会用上脚的26块骨头全力击败你
when I use all twenty-six bones in my foot to defeat you.
医生踢
Doctor kick.
我不确定医生踢是什么招式
Um, I'm not sure what a doctor kick is,
但你或许该更用功一些
but you should probably study harder.
相信我 我会的
Oh, believe me, I will.
我会的
I will.
才七十多分 惨了惨了惨了惨了
C-plus? Crapity, crap, crap, crap!
九十分 宝贝
"A," Baby!
做得好 金伯格先生
Nice work, Mr. Goldberg!
谢谢你 你的授课真的能拯救生命
Thank you. Your teaching literally saves lives.
不好意思 教授 我觉得你失误了
Excuse me, Professor? I think you messed up.
测验里有很多我不会的东西
See, there was a bunch of stuff on the test I didn't know,
你要怎样改正这失误
so what are you gonna do to correct this?
我有个主意 下周的实验课
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表