剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Bill...
我要撞倒这扇门
I'm gonna knock down this door,
掐死你
choke you out,
拖着你毫无生气的尸体下楼
and drag your lifeless body downstairs...
像操纵木偶一样摆弄你的脸
and move your face like a puppet
好让你说"我愿意"
so you say, "I do!"
你要用《老板度假去》那招对付我
You're gonna "Weekend at Bernie's" me?
我才不要
No, thank you!
让我试试
L-L-Let me give this a try.
比尔
Hey, Bill.
我还以为你很爱她
I thought you were crazy about this lady.
像豆子香肠般密不可分
Like beans love weenies.
那是我们给彼此的昵称
That's also our nicknames for each other.
我是小豆子
I'm beans.
那问题出在哪
Well, then, what's the problem?
我在婚姻这件事上受过一次伤
I've been burned by the marriage game once.
你知道吗 我过去六年
Do you know I spent the last six years
都睡在没水的水床上
sleeping on an empty waterbed?
听起来超级不舒服
That sounds terribly uncomfortable.
我为谁往里面灌水 你懂吗
I just haven't had anyone to fill it for, you know?
现在有德洛丽丝为你灌水了
Now you got Dolores to fill it for you.
假如她也离开我怎么办
What if she leaves me, too?
我不能再经历一次了
I can't go through it again.
这些话我本想在致辞时说的
You know, I was gonna save this for my wedding speech,
但管它呢
but what the hell.
婚姻 并不是万无一失的
Marriage... is not a sure thing.
这开头太差了
That's a rough start.
假如你像我一样找到对的女人
Look, if you find the right woman, like I did,
那就是世上最轻松的决定
it's the easiest choice in the world.
我一见到贝弗就知道我爱她
I knew I loved Bevy soon as I met her.
在过去28年里
Over the last 28 years,
她真的让我明白了什么是爱
she's really taught me what love is.
假如你找到一个女人
If you find a woman
能让你有我找到贝弗一半幸福
who makes you half as happy as Bevy makes me,
你这辈子就不用愁了
you're set for life.
我想拥有你所拥有的
I want what you have.
那就好
That's a good thing
因为一切就在外面等你
'cause it's waiting right outside.
你真的是我的最佳伴郎
You really are my best man.
你说那些好听的话都是真心的吗
Do you really mean those nice things you said?
才不是
Nah.
闭嘴 过来抱抱
Shut up and get in here.
好吧
Alright.
正当我爸让婚礼重回正轨时
While my dad put the wedding back on track,
巴瑞正试图保住他和小伦的恋情
Barry was trying to keep his relationship with Ren
不要脱轨
from going off the rails.
听着
Look...
巴瑞 我觉得你人很好
Barry, I-I think you're great.
可是
But...
我遇到了前男友
I saw my old boyfriend,
我觉得我对他还有感情
and I think I still have feelings for him.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们接吻了
We kissed.
就这样
So...that's it?
你就要这样跟他复合
You're just gonna get back together with him?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me too.
在那一刻
In that moment,
巴瑞不需要灵媒
Barry didn't need a psychic
也知道这会有多痛
to tell him how much it was gonna hurt,
但幸运的是 他有一些肩膀可以依靠
but luckily, he had a few shoulders to lean on.
-你还好吗 -并不好
- You okay? - Not really.
愚蠢的灵媒
Stupid psychic.
小巴 没人能真的知道未来
Bar, no one actually knows the future.
但我能告诉你
But what I can tell you
我们会熬过去的
is we're gonna get through this.
一起
Together.
看来家人才是永远不会分手的
I guess family can't break up with you.
我们连那种想法都不会有
Wouldn't even think of it.
我们永远赖着你
You're stuck with us forever.
确实如此
It was true.
无论顺境逆境 家人永远都在
In good times and in bad, family is there forever...
无论是我们的原生家庭
both the family we're born into
还是我们选择组建的家庭
and the family that we choose.
*或许是你对我永远的爱使我惊艳*
*Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time*
*或许我惧怕我竟如此爱你*
*Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you*
以两位吓人的女士
And by the power vested in me
赋予我的权力
by two very terrifying ladies,
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I pronounce you man and wife.
那天
That day,
比尔和德洛丽丝选择了新的家庭
Bill and Dolores chose their new family,
以及他们共同铸就的新的未来
and with it, a new future -- one they'd make together.
太美了
It's so beautiful!
你做得棒极了 你一向如此
You did great... but you always do.
*或许是因为我如此孤独*
*Maybe I'm a man, maybe I'm a lonely man*
婚礼就是这么妙不可言
That's what's incredible about weddings.
不过是一天
They're just a day.
但也是崭新余生的开始
But they're the beginning of an entire new lifetime.
我们这样想的话
Because when you think about it,
生活充满了崭新的开始
life is full of new beginnings --
结婚 生子 哪怕是分手
marriage, children, even break-ups.
虽然我们无法预测明天会发生什么
And although we can't predict what tomorrow holds,
只要此时此刻
as long as we're there
我们与挚爱同在
with the people we love in the present,
未来肯定是无限美好的
the future is bound to be amazing.
此集献给世界各地的幸福情侣
贝弗和默里
布瑞亚 又是我亚当
Hey, Brea. It's Adam again.
我特别高兴你之前来参加了婚礼
I'm so glad you came to the wedding
没有去哈特福特
instead of going to Hartford.
你去酒店时肯定也是一样美
I'm sure you would've looked great at the hotel, too.
我听说那有很好的泳池
I hear there's a nice pool there,
所以我猜测你肯定会穿泳衣享受闲暇
so I assume you'd be enjoying the freedom of a swimsuit.
我妈总是说
My mom always says
连体泳衣是保持端庄的安全之选
a one-piece is the safest choice for modesty.
我绝对不是建议
I'm in no way suggesting
你该选一件和我妈一样的泳衣
you should have a swimsuit like my mom's.
替她说一句 她穿上很好看
In her defense, she pulls it off.
她身材很不错
She's pretty fit.
她竞走 打网球 吃脱脂白干酪
Power walks, plays tennis, eats cottage cheese.
身材像我妈一样真的很不错的
You could do a lot worse than having a body like my mom's.
姑且说
Let's just say
假如你到她那年纪身材和她一样
if you were her age and had her body,
我绝对不会有任何不满
you would hear no complaints from me.
我表现如何
How'd I do?
说实话 我分手的伤没有那么痛了
Honestly, I am feeling better about my break-up.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表