剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我会用我特有的天才
I'll use my special brand of genius
以及我父母的钱拍电影
and my parents' money to make a movie
聚焦种族不平等的问题
that shines a light on racial injustice.
-谢谢你 格老师 -应该的
- Thanks, Mr. G. - ?Sure.
正当我去更正社会的错误时
As I was off to right society's wrongs,
杰夫直接去食品区证明自己
Geoff went right to the produce department to make a point.
你说得对 给其他人类机会证明自己
You were right. Giving our fellow humans the benefit of the doubt
完全是我太天真 我错了
was wrong and totally naive on my part.
现在 我 杰夫·施瓦茨
And now I, Geoff Schwartz,
会不付钱偷颗葡萄吃
will eat a grape without paying.
这就对了
Hey, there you go.
我很高兴见到你终于回心转意了
I'm glad to see you're finally coming around.
假如有人问起
And if anyone asks,
你不过是"品尝"一颗"葡萄"
you're just "tasting" one "grape"
来"确保"这串葡萄是好的
to make "sure" the bunch is okay
"可以"让人"吃"
"for" human "consumption."
我不记得该在哪用引号♥了
I may have lost track of where the quotes go.
没发生任何坏事
Nothing bad happened.
我搞不好还要吃一颗
I might eat another one.
他在玩火
Playing with fire.
但火是葡萄
But the fire is grapes.
多谢你让我大开眼界
Thank you for opening my eyes.
我的天 我现在是坏小子了吗
Oh, my gosh, am I a bad boy now?
你是最坏的小子
You are the baddest boy.
我就是最坏的小子
I an the baddest boy.
杰夫 我觉得你证明观点了
Geoff, I-I think you've made your point.
你说得对 不吃葡萄了
Yeah, you're right. Enough grapes.
去吃香蕉
Onto the bananas!
没错 偷走第一颗葡萄
Yep, stealing that first grape
打开了潘多拉的盒子 引了超♥市♥大混乱
opened a Pandora's box of supermarket mayhem,
引导杰夫走上了
leading Geoff to go on
史上最可悲的发泄式犯罪
the saddest crime spree of all time.
一生以身作则的人如今成了食杂店大盗
This lifetime rule follower was now a grocery store bandit.
所有货架上的食品都遭殃了
No pantry staple was safe.
杰夫 不是吧
Oh, Geoff, no.
我眼前是什么景象
What am I seeing right now?
你们为什么都盯着我
W-Why are you all staring at me?
这没关系的
This is fine.
爱丽卡 告诉他们没关系的
Erica, tell them it's fine.
糟糕 我过头了
?Oh, no! I went too far!
你这是搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
杰夫 你到底在做什么
Geoff, what are you doing?
我不知道 你毁了我
I don't know! You broke me!
我怎么毁了你
How did I break you?
我又没叫你对这些烤鸡行尽可耻之事
I didn't tell you to do your unspeakable things to those chickens.
是啊
Yeah.
我做坏事都做不好
I'm not even good at being bad.
我会全部付款的
I'll just pay for everything.
包括那辆车
The car, too.
因为我永远做正确的事
Because I always do what's right.
哪怕我女友不会
Even if my girlfriend doesn't.
正当杰夫做坏事失败时
While Geoff failed at doing the wrong thing,
我则招募老妈来帮我做正确的事
I had enlisted my mom to help me do the right thing.
明天有电影放映
Film screening tomorrow!
拿块饼干 尝一尝种族歧视
Have a cookie. Take a bite out of racism.
黑巧克力配白巧克力碎
Chocolate with white chocolate chips, huh?
引人深思
Makes you think.
算是吧
Uh, sorta.
很高兴看到你按我的建议拍了电影
I'm glad to see you took my advice and made a film.
我等不急想看看了
I can't wait to see it.
何必等 我先放给你尝个鲜
Why wait? I'll give you a sneak preview right now.
许久许久以前
Long, long ago,
机器人遭人奴役 形同奴隶
robots were owned by man as servants.
他们像《洛基4》中的管家
They were butlers like in "Rocky IV"
像《霹雳游侠》里过劳的凯特
or overtaxed laborers like KITT from "Knight Rider."
但像《霹雳五号♥》里的强尼五号♥一样
But like Johnny 5 in "Short Circuit,"
他们活了过来 要求享有权利
they soon came alive and demanded rights.
这是他们的故事
This is their story.
《马尔科姆 机器人崛起 第一章》
亚当·F·金伯格作品
多么冗长的标题啊
Wow, such a long and deeply cumbersome title.
是科幻片吗
Is it science fiction?
是什锦拼盘
It's a combo platter of
我最爱的电影里的机器人都在
all my favorite movies with robots in them,
但有关于种族的隐藏信息
but a hidden message about race.
我更喜欢看爱情喜剧 但我愿意一观
I'm a rom-com guy myself, but I'll give it a whirl.
我的大银幕初次亮相
Here comes my big-screen debut.
回飞船后面去 你这块脏金属
Back of the space ship, you dirty hunk of metal.
可我受够了所有危险的工作
But I'm tired from all the dangerous work
你逼我在木星矿井做的苦工
you make me do in the Jupiter mines,
我想坐在前排
and would like to sit up front.
只要我还是星际总统
As long as I am the President of the Galaxy,
就绝不会实现
that will never happen.
总统是巴士司机吗
So the president is a bus driver?
宇宙巴士司机
Space bus driver.
还记得我说过"我会回来的"吗
Remember when I said, "I'll be back"?
我回来了
Well, here I am.
这里居然还有终结者
There's a dang Terminator in this?
标志性的金伯格风
It's his signature Goldbergian move.
有人说"金伯格风"吗
Are people saying "Goldbergian"?
我听到好几次了 肯定有
I keep hearing it, so yes.
等等
Wait.
肯定有一个简单的解决办法
There must be a simple solution
结束我们两个种族的战争
to this war between our two kinds.
那就是公民制
There is, citizen.
我是赛博人
I am a cyborg.
那显然是机械战警
That's clearly RoboCop.
差别足够大 不会被告
It's just different enough so there's no legal issues.
这是我的大爱枪
This is my love gun.
它会让我们全部平等
It will make us all equal.
我们都一样了
We are all the same?
星际间的偏见被终结了
Intergalactic prejudice is terminated!
终结偏见
怎么样
So?
我该怎样温和地说呢
How do I put this gently?
奇烂无比
It's atrocious.
好吧 所有的艺术都是主观的
Okay, all art is subjective.
求你别叫它艺术
And, please, don't call it art.
别听这傻蛋的
Don't listen to this ding-dong.
他显然没看懂
He obviously doesn't get it.
机器人代表黑人
The robots are black people.
他看懂了
Oh, he got it.
让我们都变得一样也不会更好
And making us all the same isn't better either.
我们的多样化才是我们伟大之处
Our diversity is what makes us great.
献给约翰·格拉斯科特
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
他启发了整部电影诞生
不要啊
Oh, no.
天老爷啊 不要啊
Oh, sweet Lord in the sky, no.
快停下
Make it stop.
快停下
Make it stop!
求求你了 快停下
Please! Make it stop!
抱歉这样说
I'm sorry to say
你和现实脱节严重 亚当
that you are very out of touch, Adam.
我们今天学到了宝贵一课
Well, we've learned a valuable lesson here today.
我们永远不该离开舒适区去冒险
We should never venture out of our comfort zones.
什么 不是的
What? No.
因为你 我只是个被过度保护的孩子
Because of you, I'm just some sheltered kid
对现实世界发生的事一无所知
with no clue about what goes on in the real world.
更糟的是 我变成了问题的一部分
And even worse, I'm a part of the problem.
多谢你了
Thanks for nothing.
尽管杰夫知道他被骗了
Even though Geoff knew he'd been scammed,
他没有食言 要偿还给约翰·卡拉巴萨斯
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表