剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
杰夫和艾丽卡
Geoff and Erica!
怎么了
What's happening in here?
练健身操
Just doing my jazzercise.
为什么来巴里房♥间做 为什么不放音乐
In Barry's room? With no music?
这叫无声健身操
Silent jazzercise.
专为图书管♥理♥员♥和哑剧演员设计
It's for librarians and mimes.
行吧 看到你这么活跃我很开心
Well, I'm glad to know you're part of a vibrant community.
杰夫和我这周末去
Is it cool if Geoff and I use
- 海滩边上那栋房♥子住 可以吗 - 我的天 可以
- the shore house this weekend? Oh, my God! Yes!
你居然比我还激动
Wow, you're more excited than I am.
这也太浪漫了
Oh, so romantic.
海面上月光跳动
The moonlight dancing on the water
- 屋内他转身问你 - 问我什么
- as he asks you. - Asks me...
问你 想不想喝蛤蜊浓汤
Uh, well, whether you want New England
要新英格兰口味还是曼哈顿口味
or Manhattan clam chowder.
好恶心 这就到喝蛤蜊浓汤的季节了吗
Oh, gross. Is it Chowderfest time already?
我懂
I know.
时光飞逝嘛
Time flies.
昨天还是我的小宝贝
You used to be my little baby,
现在就长成大闺女了
and now you're a big girl.
好了 很明显你精神状态不好
Okay, you're obviously having a mental breakdown,
那我就先去拿钥匙了
so I'm just gonna go get the keys.
是的 我妈妈藏不住这个秘密
Yep, my mom could barely keep the secret from Erica,
她必须要讲出来
so she had to share it with someone.
电视放的可是网络之星大战
Hey, that was Battle of the Network Stars!
你这样我就不知道比赛结果了
Now I'll never know if Potsie can out-tug T.J. Hooker!
看我在巴里房♥间里发现了什么
Look what I found in Barry's room.
作为丈夫我给你个建议 多吃点盐
Husband tip... eat more salt.
这样你手就会水肿
That way, your finger will swell up
戒指就不会掉下来了
and it won't slide off.
这不是我的戒指 默里
This isn't my ring, Murray.
我们的宝贝要订婚了
Our child is getting engaged.
是吗 那两个傻叉要结婚了
Really? Those two morons?
看到没
See what's happening?
我妈在跟我老爸讲
My mom's telling my checked-out dad
杰夫要向艾丽卡求婚
that Geoff is gonna propose to Erica,
但是我爸以为是巴里和乔安娜要结婚了
but he thinks she's talking about Barry and Joanne.
老实说 也是时候了
Quite frankly, it's about time.
我倒是觉得急了一点
Feels a little fast to me,
不过我不用给钱啊
but at least I won't have to pay for it.
什么 你肯定要给钱啊
What? Of course you have to pay for it.
去他的现代社会
Damn modern times.
什么都给我毁掉了
Ruining everything!
你很高兴 是为什么呢
And this makes you gleeful why?
因为 听着 布里亚·碧
Because, Brea Bee,
一个经典的爱情喜剧桥段
a classic, real-life romcom misunderstanding
正在我们面前上演
is unfolding before our very eyes.
这么说我们和施沃茨家就是亲家了
So, now we're gonna be related to the Schwartzes?
这情况是越来越糟啊
This keeps getting worse and worse.
不能因为你和卢·施沃茨那点小过节
You will not make this union of two young hearts
阻碍了这对年轻人的结合
all about your stupid feud with Lou Schwartz.
- 你也知道他干过什么 - 卢干过什么
- You saw what he did! - What did Lou do?
他干过对我爸来说最残忍♥的事
Let's just say the worst thing someone could do to my dad.
他让他站起来吗
He asked him to stand up?
你还真是了解他 不过比这更糟
You really know him. But worse.
他为什么不把芝士汉堡上的芝士烤化
Who doesn't melt cheese on the cheeseburger?
他把芝士汉堡和配菜
He had it just sitting there
就这样放在托盘上
on the tray with the fixins!
就好像汉堡是腌黄瓜一样 贝芙
Like it was gherkins, Bevy!
- 腌黄瓜啊 - 天啊 默里
- Gherkins! - For God's sake, Murray,
你当时当着他客人的面对他大吼大叫
you yelled at him in front of his guests
然后当场气冲冲地离开
and then stormed out of the barbecue.
我这是为了我们大家
I did it for all of us!
那你就该再回去他家一趟 把该弥补的弥补上
Well, you need to go over there and make it better.
你知道怎么才能弥补吗 贝弗
You know what would make it better, Bevy?
面包煎好了
When your patty is sizzling on the grill,
就赶快放一块芝士上去
you put a little cheese on it.
现在芝士都切好了卖♥♥的
You know, they come in slices now.
快去吧 别提订婚的事
Go! And don't say anything about the engagement.
这还是个秘密
It's a secret.
先儿女之乐而乐
Put your child's happiness above your own.
要是我妈说的是 艾丽卡 而不是 儿女
If she would have said "Erica" instead of "our child,"
那误会就没有了
the whole thing would have been cleared up.
你居然和自己亲爱的父母
What a hysterically reckless game
玩这种歇斯底里的游戏
you're playing with your loved ones' lives.
你现在也懂了
You get it now.
于是 我爸就极不情愿地去了施沃茨家
And so, my dad schlepped to the Schwartzes'
去和他们重归于好
to make things right.
贝弗让我
Uh, Bevy wanted me
过来道个歉
to come over and, uh, apologize.
烧烤那一次吗
About the barbecue incident?
我觉得是我不对
I guess it was wrong of me
对你们嚷嚷那么久
to yell at you for as long as I did.
17分钟
It was 17 minutes.
当时你背后就有个钟
There was a clock behind you.
我被怒火烧糊涂了 但这不是借口
I was blind with rage, but that's no excuse.
- 所以 抱歉啦 - 谢谢你 默里
- So, I'm sorry. - Thank you, Murray.
太好了 我几乎没听到你道歉
It's nice to barely hear that.
你也赶紧道歉完 我就走了
Now, you say yours so I can get out of here.
我车没熄火
I left my car running.
我要因为什么道歉
What do I have to apologize for?
芝士 路易斯
The cheese, Louis. The cheese.
有些人喜欢可以选择不加芝士的
Some people like the option to take the cheese off.
但是化了就没办法了
You can't do that if it's melted.
而且 冷芝士的味道更好
Plus, cold cheese retains its flavor better.
琳达 不至于这样吧
Linda, please. That is patently absurd.
我可以的 走开
I've got this. Get out.
我来只是因为
I only came by 'cause my wife didn't want
我老婆不想孩子们订婚之后变得很奇怪
things to get weird after the kids got engaged.
什么 谁订婚
Wait, w-who's getting engaged?
贝弗在巴里房♥间找到了戒指
Bevy found a ring in Barry's room,
所以我估计是要跟那个谁求婚吧
so I guess he's gonna propose to what's-her-name.
乔安娜吗
Joanne?
好像不对 但你肯定知道
That doesn't sound right, but you'd know.
但他们才开始约会啊
But they just started dating!
我就是说啊
That's what I said!
但是他就是喜欢呗
But the heart wants what it wants!
融化的芝士哦
Melted cheese!
乔乔要订婚了
Jo-Jo's getting engaged?
乔乔
"Jo-Jo"?
我是乔乔
I'm Jo-Jo.
自然而然的 她去了巴里的房♥间
ADULT ADAM: Naturally, she then went right to Barry's room,
去找他求婚的证明
looking for proof he'd propose,
但是这个小误会
and one little misunderstanding
越酿越大了
got a lot bigger.
乔安娜
Joanne?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
找这个
Looking for this.
你不应该看到这个的
Oh, you're...y-you're not supposed to see that.
巴里 现在结婚太快了
Barry, it's way too fast to be getting married.
我以为你会很激动的
I thought you'd be excited.
如果一个男孩想娶一个女孩 不是应该求婚吗
I mean, if a boy wants to marry a girl, shouldn't he propose?
但女孩还没准备好就不行啊
Well, not if the girl isn't ready.
她没准备好吗
And she's not?
她早晚有一天会准备好的
She will be one day.
但是现在不行
But...not now.
太难过了
This is really upsetting.
不至于的啊
Oh, well, it doesn't have to be.
还是可以很好玩 可以继续肢体接触啊
It can still be really fun and physical.
我不想琢磨这个
Oogh! I don't want to think about that.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表