剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Did you pay someone to do this?
我自己画的
I did it myself.
我选修了一门技术课
I took a class in technique as an elective
有闲暇时间的时候就画两笔
and just noodled away at that portrait when I had free time.
这太美了 宝贝
This is lovely, sweetie.
也解释了你统计学为什么只得了良
And it explains the B+ you got in Statistics.
轮到我了
My turn!
我的礼物看不到摸不着
Mine's not something you can hold or touch,
但你们能感受到
but you sure can feel it.
我的礼物就是我的歌♥
My gift is my song.
*说来有点可笑*
*It's a little bit funny*
*我内心的这份感觉*
*This feeling insiiiiide*
*我通常都不*
*I'm not one of those who can*
*善于隐藏*
*Easily hide*
*我知道这不算什么*
*I know it's not much*
*但我已竭尽所能*
*But it's the best I can do-o-o-o-o-o*
*我的礼物就是我的歌♥*
*My gift is my so-ong*
*这首歌♥献给你*
*And this one's for you*
在那一刻 杰夫终于受够了
In that moment, Geoff finally had enough.
*你可以告诉所有人*
*And you can tell everybody --*
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
To shut the fxxx up !!!
杰夫 你搞什么
Geoff, what the hell?
你们听这也能哭
How are you people crying over this?!
我可是给了你们一副艺术品
I literally gave you a work of art!
等等 你不喜欢我的献歌♥吗
Wait. Did you not like my gift of song?
说实话 我不喜欢
Honestly, no. I didn't.
哪怕这房♥间里都有人比你唱得好
You're not even the best singer in the room.
爱丽卡 让她见识一下
Erica, just show her.
这么说你愿意接受我的金伯格式支持
So, you're cool with my special Goldbergian brand of support?
-是的 -你承认你家人也不完美
- Yes. - ?And you admit that your family isn't perfect either?
我们显然毛病不少 唱吧
We're clearly a mess. Do it.
*说来有点可笑*
*It's a little bit funny*
*我内心的这份感觉*
*This feeling inside*
她哪来的麦克风
Where did she get a microphone?
*我通常都不善于隐藏*
*I'm not one of those who can easily hide*
*我知道这不算什么 但我已竭尽所能*
*I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do*
*我的礼物就是我的歌♥*
*My gift is my song, and this one's for you*
这算什么
What was that?
妈咪 她比我强吗
Mommy, was she better than me?
那不重要 她不该那么做
It doesn't matter. She shouldn't have done that.
哪有人在别人献歌♥后
Who gives a gift of song
还非要再献歌♥的
when a gift of song has already been given?
我爱人就这样 因为是我让她唱的
My lover does. 'Cause I told her to!
说得好 杰夫
There you go, Geoff!
永远别再说"爱人"了
And don't say "lover" ever again.
-有点恶心 -我也很别扭
- It's icky. - ?Felt weird.
你知道吗 我受够你们偏爱乔安了
And you know what? I'm sick of you guys favoring Joanne!
这话从哪来
Where is this coming from?
你以前不是这样的
Something's changed in you.
都怪那个金伯格和她的家人
It's that Goldberg girl. Yeah, her and her family.
别怪在她头上
Don't you blame her for this.
只有爱丽卡支持我
Erica's the only one who supports me.
事实上 我们要走了
In fact, we're leaving.
我玩得很开心 谢谢你们的鱼和音乐
I've had a lovely time. Thank you for the fish and music.
正当杰夫怒斥家人时
As Geoff told off his family,
巴瑞正准备告诉航行总监珍妮
Barry was ready to tell Cruise Director Jenny
他的感受
how he felt.
我希望我们能在日落前打完这局
I hope we can wrap this game up before sundown.
天黑后温度会骤降
Once it's dark, the temperature plummets.
我会帮你保暖的 妹子
I'll keep you warm, girl.
你做不到
You can't.
没人能做到
No one can.
我不知道你打算在比赛后做什么
Hey, I don't know what you're doing after this,
但船上有俱乐部
but there's a club on board.
我会去的 你该去看看
I'll be there. You should check it out.
在强力沙壶球之后她还是更喜欢你
After all that power shuffling, she still prefers you.
太疯狂了
It's insane.
每个人的喜好不一样
Everyone has different tastes.
不同喜好应该是"你喜欢可口还是百事"
Different taste is like "Do you like Coke or Pepsi?"
这就像"你喜欢可口还是温的刷碗水"
This is like "Do you like Coke or lukewarm dishwater
"他会不停絮叨《星战》 穿矫正内♥裤♥"
that yaps about 'Star Wars' and wear corrective underwear?"
那是为了对齐骨盆
That was for pelvic alignment!
我一直对你很有耐心
And I've been patient with you
因为你刚刚心碎
'cause you just got your heart broken,
但你太过分了
but this is too far.
我的航行总监珍妮 我想去俱乐部
Hey, Jenny My Cruise Director, I'm in for that club.
我的航行总监珍妮
Jenny My Cruise Director?
-他有女朋友了 -带上她
- He has a girlfriend. - Bring her.
我们一起玩游戏 那还有果汁饮料
We're gonna play games, and we even have Kool-Aid.
她重口味 还喜欢水果宾治
She's kinky and she likes fruit punch!
生活真不公平
Life's unfair!
那是个儿童俱乐部对不对
It's a club for children, isn't it?
没错 小水手
That's right, little sailor!
原来不止我一个水手遇到大风浪
Turns out, I wasn't the only sailor hitting rough seas.
拜托 白给的分都拿不到
Aw, come on! That was a gimme!
尽管是这样 但我们还是专注于
True enough, but let's just stay focused
特殊的父子回忆吧
on the special father-son memory.
我不想要更多
I don't need another memory
我儿子屈服于压力的回忆了
of my idiot son buckling under pressure.
我们别忘了这次旅行的目的
Let's not forget what this trip is all about.
不不不
No, no, no.
不管借不借钱
Loan or not,
白♥痴♥很白♥痴♥的时候我就要叫他白♥痴♥
I'll call a moron a moron when he's a moron.
借钱
Loan?
是本要借给我
Ben's just loaning me
他推沙壶球的这东西
his, uh, shuffleboard thingy.
瞧 看我在做什么
See? Look what I'm doing.
危机公♥关♥做得好啊 尼克松
Nice cover-up, Nixon.
我需要钱 你老婆会借给我
Your wife gave me the cash I needed
这样你就不会因为旅行的事发飙
so you wouldn't get ferkakta about the trip.
见鬼 本 你说过会把这话带进坟墓
Damn it, Ben! You said you'd take that to the grave!
我这么老了 也算接近坟墓了
Well, I'm old, so I took it near the grave.
你只是想要我的钱
You just wanted money from me.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
又一次对外公失望后
After yet another disappointment from Pop-Pop,
我爸准备下船了
my dad was ready to get off the cruise --
不管靠没靠岸
port or not.
默里 你要去哪
Murray, where are you going?
我得找艘救生艇
I gotta find a lifeboat.
你要跳进小船
You're gonna get in a tiny boat
在这拉布拉多海中♥央♥
in the middle of the Labrador Sea?
你吃什么
What are you gonna eat?
救生艇上肯定有应急食物什么的
I'm sure on the lifeboat, there's provisions and whatnot.
饼干
Biscuits.
饼干 那蛋白质呢
Biscuits? What about protein?
你知道自己吃不到肉时什么样
You know how you get when you don't eat your meats.
所以我从自助餐那偷了把黄油刀
That is why I stole a butter knife from the buffet.
那些游过的鱼 大惊喜
Those fish come swimming by -- Boom! Surprise!
你讨厌生鱼片
You hate sushi.
救生艇上有信♥号♥♥枪
There's a flare gun on that lifeboat.
我烧熟它们
I'll cook 'em up!
那北极熊呢
What about polar bears?
也用黄油刀解决
We're back to the butter knife.
房♥子下面的负鼠你都赶不走
You couldn't chase a possum out from under the house.
你怎么用黄油刀杀北极熊
How are you gonna kill a polar bear with a butter knife?
全靠肾上腺素和生存意志
With pure adrenaline and the will to survive!
快停下
Stop it.
你不能因为你♥爸♥下船
You are not getting off this boat because of your dad.
不只是因为我爸 还有其他理由
It's not just 'cause of my dad. There are other reasons.
你会告诉我实情吗
Were you ever gonna tell me?
当然
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表