剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Very specific to you, and I don't think I'm ready.
那就去做准备 看到那边那个帅哥了吗
Well, get ready. See that cute guy over there?
他已经给你续了三杯了
He's already given you three refills.
他绝对喜欢你
He totally digs you.
他要过来了
And he's coming over here.
什么 不行 我不能跟人类男生说聊就聊
What? No, no, no. I can't talk to human boys.
噢 来了一位
Oh, here's one now.
- 要添咖啡吗 - 好的
Can I top you off? Sure.
喜欢你的豆子
Love your beans.
我是说咖啡豆
Coffee beans, I mean.
其他我喜欢的豆子 像鹰嘴豆 斑马豆 芒果
Other beans I like... Garbanzo, pinto, mung.
你叫希特 这名字不常见
So, Heat. That's an unusual name.
你♥爸♥妈是NBA扩张队的狂热粉吗
Are your parents big fans of NBA expansion teams?
实际是希思 跟糖果品牌同名
It's Heath. Like the candy bar.
你想怎么叫我都行
You can call me Whatchamacallit.
想问下 你有空吗 要不要约一下
So, I'm wondering, do you maybe want to hang out sometime?
看来不用列举豆子了
Wow. So I guess I didn't have to list off all those beans.
当然 没问题 约起
And, yes, for sure. Let's hang.
当艾丽卡笨手笨脚的找到约会对象时
As Erica fumbled her way into a date,
巴里给杰夫做节目前培训
Barry was prepping Geoff for game-show success.
赢得约会节目重点就一个
Winning The Dating Game is all about one thing.
ANUS(肛♥门♥)
ANUS.
我还以为没什么需要做的呢
I thought there was nothing that could make me
没想到竟然有
want to do this less, but there it is.
A代表强者状态
A is for "Alpha Status."
你要通过话术掌控全场 比如
You need to dominate the other contestants around you by saying things like,
哇 二号♥单身汉
"Wow, Bachelor Number Two,
你的眼睛生下来离得就这么远吗
"have your eyes always been so far apart,
还是说你妈妈其实是只海象
"or is your mother an elephant seal?"
难道不是小调情以及表达善意吗
I thought it was light flirting and being affable,
但我会凶起来的
but I'll be awful, I guess.
之后就是U和S 又名 我们
Moving on to U and S, a.k.a. "Us."
等等 我们 那个N又代表什么
Wait. Us? What about the N?
N在这里无意义
N in this case stands for "nothing."
我就是想拼个 肛♥门♥ 出来
I just really wanted to spell "Anus."
现在 我们 会通过角色扮演来帮你
Now, "us" are gonna help you with some role playing.
乔安娜会扮演女嘉宾
Joanne will be our bachelorette. Ooh.
马特·布拉德利 杰夫 和我则是男嘉宾
Matt Bradley, Geoff, and I will be bachelors.
罗布扮演场下观众
Naked Rob, hoot and holler as needed.
什么 别呀 别逼我回应我姐姐的性暗示
What? No! Please don't make me reply to my sister's sexy innuendos.
你得回应
You will.
乔乔 问你弟弟兼求婚者一个充满性♥欲♥的问题
Jo-Jo, ask your brother/suitor a sexually charged question.
单身汉一号♥
Bachelor Number One,
假设我们被困在玻璃电梯里
say we're stuck in a glass elevator...
- 好吧 我退出 - 不行 回来
Yeah, I'm out. No! Back in!
不管是不是血亲 你都要练习暗示性的话语
Blood relative or not, you need practice talking suggestively.
说吧
Say the words.
好吧
Gah. Fine.
我应该说 我会把所有能按的点都按一遍
I guess I would push all the right buttons?
我是你姐 你个怪胎
I'm your sister, you weirdo!
你俩是一个妈生的
You have the same mom!
- 他应该已经放下艾丽卡了 - 我得走了
I guess he's over Erica. I'm gonna go.
- 好吧 - 再见
Okay. Yeah, bye.
我们干得不错
We did good work here.
没错
Yeah.
我妈妈对我爸买♥♥的惊喜
My mom wasn't exactly thrilled
不是很满意
with my dad's surprise purchase,
但她向来都能见招拆招
but she was never one without a plan.
等一下 不管啥事儿 我都不想掺和
Wait a tick. I don't want any part of whatever this is.
女人就不能给他老公最好的朋友
Can't a woman bring macadamia muffins
送夏威夷果仁松饼吗
to her husband's best friend anymore?
夏威夷黄金果实 我对夏威夷果毫无抵抗力
Sweet Hawaiian gold. Macadamias are my weakness.
我需要你帮一点小忙
I just need a little help first.
你是个承包商 对吧
You're a contractor, right?
我就一卖♥♥瓷砖的
I sell tile!
所以你有锤子喽 没差别
So you have a hammer. It's all the same.
到底要帮什么忙
Please just ask me whatever hugely imposing favor this is.
默里买♥♥了栋海滨别♥墅♥
Murray has bought a beach house.
相当慷慨啊
How incredibly generous of him.
就是堆垃圾 我超讨厌的
It's a dump and I hate it!
现在我明白你为什么来了
And now we know why you're here.
你想让我帮你唱黑脸
You want me to say the terrible things so you don't have to.
你告诉默里 修房♥子要花超多钱
You tell Murray how costly it'll be to fix.
但凡需要多花一分钱 就会唤醒他的吝啬之魂
The thought of spending a single penny more will reawaken his cheapness,
这样我就不用住鬼屋里了
and then I won't have to live in the house from The Munsters.
我下周二有空
I'm available next Tuesday.
现在就去
We're going now.
这个
Well.
老默 老兄 说实话啊
Mur-man, I'm not gonna lie to you.
光靠修修补补可不够
This is more than a paint-and-patch.
听起来要花不少钱
That sounds like big bucks.
比尔 说具体点
Please, Bill, be more specific.
- 你得换石膏板 - 石膏板 小事
You need new drywall. Drywall? That's easy.
别的呢 不那么小的
Uh, anything else? Maybe something that isn't easy?
要换新地板 我觉得
And new floors, I guess.
你觉得还是你确定
You guess or you know?
我可不想撞到下面藏着的什么东西
I don't want to crash through to whatever lurks beneath here.
流沙是丛林里才有的吗
Is quicksand just a jungle thing?
那个霉菌是 致命的
Uh, that mold is, uh, deadly,
会吞噬整个房♥子
and it'll eat your whole family.
这个 比尔说的有点过
Okay, well, Bill took that too far there,
但是 你什么想法 老默
but, uh, how does that make you feel, Mur?
想重新再琢磨一下吗
Like you want to maybe reconsider everything?
霉菌
Mold?
我刚买♥♥了点抹脚趾的乳霜
I just got some new cream for my toenails.
把它涂墙上 就没了
I'll plop it on the wall, it'll all disappear.
比尔 能到墙上被水渍阴出的小脸
Bill, can I speak to you over here
这里聊两句吗
next to the water damage that made a face?
好的
Yeah.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
抱歉 但你瞧瞧他 我才不会剥夺他的快乐
I'm sorry, but look at him. I'm not gonna take his happiness.
剥夺吧 这地方没什么可快乐的
Take it! There's not that much there.
他甚至都感觉不出来快乐离他远去
He won't even know it's gone!
嘿
Hey.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing in here
怎么不在大西洋的棕色水面畅游
and not out on the crystal brown waters of the Atlantic?
你就这么想让我冲浪吗
Why do you want me to surf so bad?
你是唯一一个不接受海滩生活的人
You're the only one not embracing our beach lifestyle.
现在出去骑你的大卡胡纳吧
Now go on out there and ride the big kahuna.
kahuna:夏威夷语里的智者或者巫师
是个人吗
Is that a person?
不知道你说的是谁 反正他就在外面
I don't know who it is! But he's out there.
虽然很难说出口 老默
Well... No easy way to say this, Mur-man.
要把这地方修好 可得花上一大笔钱
It's gonna cost you an arm and a leg to fix this place up.
比尔 只要能看到这位小姐的笑颜
Bill, there's no amount of money I wouldn't spend
花多少钱我都乐意
to put a smile on this little lady's face.
上周你还因为我买♥♥错番茄酱生气来着
Last week you got mad at me for having grocery ketchup.
那些小玩意哪儿都有 但这不一样
Well, those little packets are everywhere, but this is different.
我知道这需要花点功夫 但是随着时间的推移 终会完成的
I know it'll take some work, but over time, we'll get it done.
时间 一旦逝去就不再有了
Time, as in the one thing we can never get more of?
时间和胆囊 我吃了点苦头才意识到这事儿
That and gallbladders. Found that out the hard way.
- 比尔 出去 - 你开车送我来的
Bill, get out. You drove me here.
好吧
Fine.
当我妈妈的如意算盘打水漂的时候
While my mom's plan had gone awry,
杰夫也将巴里的培训内容进行实际应用
Geoff was putting Barry's Dating Game training into action.
二号♥单身汉 我喜欢笑
Bachelor Number Two, I love to laugh.
怎么才能逗你笑呢
How could I tickle your funny bone?
曼迪 看到一号♥单身汉这张吓人的脸
Well, Mandy, I may never laugh again
估计我这辈子都笑不出来了
after seeing Bachelor Number One's hideous face.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你长的挺可爱的
I-I think your face is lovely.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表