剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
天佑美国
God bless America!
我会投票给你
You got my vote.
默里 你真是宝藏
Oh, Murray, you are a treasure.
我有个想法
I have one thought,
我要退出这次竞选活动
which is I'm done with this campaign
或许连朋友也别做了
and possibly our friendship.
-我想法和尼娅一样 -不过你衣服很好看
- Ginzy said my thing. - Love the outfit, though.
抱歉 老妈 我也要跳车自保了
Sorry, Mom, I'm off this train, too.
宝贝 我需要你
Schmoo, I need you!
我所做的一切都是为你做的
Everything I'm doing, I'm doing for you!
此话怎讲
Why, exactly?
为了让你看到一切皆有可能
So you can see that anything is possible.
我从辩论会看出来了 我闪了
I got that from the debate. I'm out.
我让你不计成本地帮我拍竞选广♥告♥
I'll let you shoot my campaign ad with an unlimited budget.
我一直都相信你 我们开工吧
I always believed in you. Let's do this!
太好了
Yes!
很快 权力的走廊将由我掌控
Soon, the corridors of power will be mine.
我会投票给你
You got my vote!
我姐很爱校外新公♥寓♥
My sister was loving her new off-campus apartment.
但对杰夫而言 公♥寓♥离校园过于远了
But for Geoff, it was a little too off-campus.
为什么穿得这么呆
Uh, what's with the dorkwear?
今天是新生运动会 我是紫人队的
It's freshman field day. I'm on the purple team.
-白人是我们的死敌 -你现在要走
White is our mortal enemy. You're leaving now?
可我正把这单调的角落装扮成闪亮乐土
But I'm turning this drab nook into a twinkly wonderland.
是啊 教科书都看不清了 真好
Yeah, I love how hard it'll be for me to see my textbooks.
你不帮我们吗
You're not gonna help us?
我想我可以迟点再去特想参加的活动
I guess I could be late to the thing I'm really excited about
因为这些灯在墙上挂得蜿蜒曲折
because of these lights that just kinda meander across the wall.
这就对了 圣诞老人
There ya go, Kris Kringle.
拿点图钉 顺着线路挂起来
Grab some thumb tacks and go where the wire takes ya.
没错 作为永远支持女友的男友
Yep, always the supportive boyfriend,
杰夫又一次把爱丽卡放在了第一位
Geoff once again put Erica first.
挂到这边吧
Over here, I guess?
新生周只能等着了
Freshman Week would have to wait.
杰夫 你去哪了
Geoff, where you been?
今天是运动会 不是运动晚会
It's Field Day, not Field Early Evening.
我在富兰克林桥上遇到了猛烈的逆风
I caught a fierce headwind on the Ben Franklin Bridge,
但现在我来了 让比赛开始吧
but I'm here now. Let the games begin!
比赛刚结束
We just let them end.
那就再开始一次
So, let 'em begin again.
麻袋赛跑 这个我最厉害了
Ooh, the sack race! I'm a demon at that!
这里面有东西 还是湿的
Oh, this is not empty, and it's also wet.
是的 你跳进了垃圾和啤酒呕吐物
Yeah, you're jumping in trash and beer vomit,
但有趣的活动是 你可以都打扫干净
but here's a fun event, you finish cleaning up.
原来杰夫错过的远不只麻袋赛跑
Turns out the sack race wasn't all Geoff missed.
还有惊喜来宾演讲
There was the surprise guest speaker.
我的天 这经历能改变人生
Holy crap! That was life-changing!
什么能改变人生
What was life changing?
没有惊喜的无聊聚会吗
A boring meeting with no fun surprises?
玛雅·安吉罗来了 老兄
Maya Angelou, bro!
她读了一首诗 还干了杯神风特攻队
She read a poem and did a kamikaze shot!
她知道笼中的鸟儿为何派对
She knows why the caged bird parties.
随着一周过去 杰夫总是错过聚会
As the week went on, Geoff couldn't catch a break.
-你怎么没来 -告诉我还没结束
- What happened to you? - Tell me it's not over.
派对太酷了
It was so cool!
床单不只能用来扮鬼搭堡垒
Sheets are not just for ghosts or creating forts.
我能重办一次吗 我明天下午有空
Can I get a redo? I'm free tomorrow afternoon!
那是一♥期♥一会 无法复♥制♥的
Eh, it was once-in-a-lifetime, never to be duplicated.
手镯乐队来了 唱歌♥欢迎我们
The Bangles came by and welcomed us with a song.
不 唱的是《迈起埃及步》吗
Oh, no. Was it Walk Like An Egyptian?
-这个动作回答你的问题了吗 -回答了
- Does this answer your question? - It does!
-骨头哥学得更像 -骨头哥是谁
- Boneyard does it better. - Who's Boneyard?
你不在的时候我给每个人起了外号♥
I gave everyone nicknames while you were gone,
别担心 你也有
but don't worry, you got one.
-你是"没来哥" -"没来哥"
- You're "No Show." - "No Show"?
我也有其他选择 泽西路人
I have other options, Jersey Guy,
迟来的杰夫瑞
Geoffrey Come Lately,
圣别地 校外者
St. Elsewhere, Off Ramp,
白色魅影 虚幻人
the White Shadow, Figment,
神秘客 隐形人
Mysterio, Invisible Man,
金不刚 今何在
King Gone, The Misser,
天窗鸽王 错过的美好
The Great Flake, Mr. Missed It.
哪个我都不喜欢
I don't want to be called any of those!
那就是"没来哥"
"No Show" it is!
-我错过了一切 -没错
- I've missed everything. - You have!
你知道尼尔和劳伦开始交往了吗
Did you know Neil and Lauren are a couple now?
我都不知道你说的那两个人是谁
I don't even know who you're talking about.
抱歉 是木片和饿狼
Sorry, Woodchip and The Wolf.
假如我不知道这两个人是谁
Okay, if I don't know who they are,
你说外号♥我也还是不知道
then how would I know their nicknames?
别生我的气 没来哥
Hey, don't get mad at me, No Show.
谁让你住在校外
You're the one who lives off campus.
可那不是我选的
But I didn't choose that.
正当没来哥错过一切时
As no show missed everything,
我妈正用尽一切手段
my mom was doing everything she could
拍摄完美的竞选广♥告♥
to make the perfect campaign ad.
好 用你的天才头脑让我目眩吧
Okay. Now dazzle me with a mind so brilliant,
我永远不会逼你打暑期工
I will never make it have a summer job.
我意识到比起政♥治♥我更喜欢科幻
Well, I realized I'm more sci-fi than politics,
所以我想用定格动画重现
so I'm thinking a stop-motion re-creation
星战恩多战役
of the Battle of Endor,
你将在其中带领联盟
where you're leading the Alliance...
等七岁小孩能投票我们再考虑这个
We'll keep that in mind for when the voting age is 7.
-下一个 -好伤人
- Next! - Hurtful.
好吧 人人都喜欢恶搞和霹雳舞
Okay, everyone loves a parody and break dancing.
所以《霹雳舞2 大选布加洛》
Thus, "Breakin' 2: Election Boogaloo."
快进到不糟烂的主意
Skip to the ones that don't suck.
严厉但言之有理
Tough but fair.
好吧 小小赛车广♥告♥里
Okay. You know the fast-talking guy
不是有个说话很快的家伙吗
from the Micro Machine commercials?
我是小小赛车手 向您呈现最小型
This is the Micro Machine Man, presenting the most midget,
微型机器组成的小小赛车
miniature motorcade of Micro Machines.
我们请他来列举
We hire him to list
最好能同时隐藏你所缺乏的任职资格
and hopefully hide your lack of qualifications.
贝弗莉·金伯格毫无经验和特长
Beverly Goldberg has no experience or discernable skills,
但我说的话你一个字也听不清
but you're not understanding a word I'm saying
所以或许你会投票给她
so maybe you'll vote for her anyway.
好吧 让我柔和地告诉你
Okay, I'm gonna put this gently.
你的主意都是垃圾
Your ideas are crap.
你说得一点也不"柔和"
Not sure you're nailing "gently."
我需要简单上口 激励人心的
I need something catchy and inspired and...
这是一个关于控制的故事
This is a story about control.
我的控制
My control.
控制我的一言一行
Control of what I say and control of what I do.
我眼前的这场盛宴是什么
What kind of feast for the eyes is this?
是《控制》 珍妮·杰克逊的杰作
That's Control, Janet Jackson's masterpiece
也是她对自我实现的个人证明
and her personal testament to self-actualization.
你似乎很了解这个珍妮·杰克逊
You know a lot about this Janet Jackson.
她在《细路仔》里是威利的女朋友
She was Willis's girlfriend on Diff'rent Strokes.
这就是我想要的
This is what I want.
而你要帮我搞定
And you're gonna give it to me,
因为我给了你生命
because I gave you life.
你不该总说这句话 但好吧
That comes up more than it should, but sure.
这是一个关于审计的故事
This is a story about comptrol.
我的审计
My comptrol.
审计我的一言一行
Comptrol of what I say and comptrol of what I do.
而这一次 我要按我的方式来
And this time, I'm gonna do it my way.
什么这一次
This time?
我希望你们能像我一样享受
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表