剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
but I thought I wanted my children to be babies forever.
可现在我知道我想要的
But now I know what I want
是互相尊重的成年母子情
is to have adult, respectful relationships,
像你和你孩子们这种
like the kind you have with your kids.
现在你由着他们使性子
Well, right now, you're indulging their every whim,
他们在利用你这点
and they're taking advantage of you.
你需要树立边界 定下规矩
You need to set limits, establish rules,
最重要的是 给他们一些责任
and most of all, give them some responsibilities.
可巴瑞说责任会让他抱我的胳膊痛痛
But Barry says responsibilities hurt his hugging arms.
下次他那么说时 你就说
The next time he says that, you say,
"你今日播下的种子明天会长成花朵"
"The seed you plant today becomes a flower tomorrow."
我不在乎园艺 尼亚
I don't care about gardening, Ginzy.
所以我才扔了你的园艺手套
That's why I threw out your gardening gloves.
他们发脾气时 你就说
Then when they act out, you say,
"等你们冷静下来我们再谈"
"Let's reconnect after you've calmed down."
看
Look...
这里有张很有用的句子清单
...here's a list of helpful phrases.
"我很感谢你的理解"
"I appreciate your understanding"?
"让我们从相互尊重的角度处理这个问题"
"Let's approach this from a place of mutual respect"?
"我感觉这是学习的机会"
"This feels like a learning opportunity."
这些屁话
This crap works?
你自己瞧
See for yourself.
就是想抱抱你
Just 'cause.
我还是借这个吧
I'm borrowing this instead.
正当我妈计划把孩子们引导向新方向时
As my mom planned to steer her kids in a new direction,
我知道还有一件事
I knew one more thing
会让我的朋友们更紧密
that would drive my friends closer together.
谁想玩碰碰车
Who's ready for bumper cars?
我不想 我妈最近出了小车祸
Not me. My mom was recently in a minor car accident.
这让噩梦重现
This brings it all back.
有我在 床单
Aw, I'll be right here, Bedspread.
看看他们 成了最好的朋友
Look at them. The best of friends.
我真的做到了
I really did it.
你确定碰碰车是好主意吗
Are you sure bumper cars are a good idea?
不觉得是项暴♥力♥活动吗
Seems like kind of a violent activity
这两伙人关系恶劣是人尽皆知的
for groups that are notoriously unkind to each other.
是愉快的暴♥力♥
Violently delightful.
人人都喜欢碰碰车
Everyone loves bumper cars.
但这可不是碰碰车
But this wasn't bumper cars.
这是一场全方位毁灭性的比赛
It was a full-blown demolition derby.
悠着点
Take it easy!
她展示出弱点了 继续装她
She's showing weakness! Bash her more!
原来让酷小孩和极客们聚在一起
Turns out bringing cool kids and geeks together
比我想象得更颠簸
was bumpier than I expected.
JC 你认识我的 我是床单
JC, you know me! I'm Bedspread!
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, bro.
这只是单纯的袭击
This is just assault.
大伙 住手 我们都是朋友
Guys, stop! We're all friends here!
但我们显然不是
But we're clearly not.
我被撞得大脑在脑壳里直晃
I felt my brain bang against my skull!
我以为让生活中的人们聚在一起
I thought it would be fun for all the people in my life
会很有趣
to come together.
或许你觉得有趣
Maybe for you.
你们去哪
What are you doing?
让你不必两难
Making it easier for you.
跟他们玩吧 因为你绝对不是我们的同类
Just be with them 'cause you're definitely not one of us.
别难过了
There, there.
正当我的计划遇到路障时
While my plan hit a roadblock,
我妈正准备让巴瑞和爱丽卡踏上新的道路
my mom was ready for a new path with Barry and Erica.
妈咪 她的脚碰到了我的脚
Mommy! Her foot touched my foot!
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
原本没有 直到巴瑞打扰我的地下室小憩
There wasn't until Barry interrupted my basement nap.
是的 因为我也想在地下室打盹
Yeah, because I also prefer to nap underground.
这叫"土拨鼠式" 对我意味着一切
It's called "groundhog style," and it's everything to me.
那就自己弄个沙发去
So get your own couch!
好主意
Oh, good idea.
妈 再给我弄个沙发
Mom, get me another couch.
忍♥无可忍♥
This was it.
我妈可以继续纵容她可怕的孩子们
My mom could either keep indulging her terrible kids
或是尝试尼亚的方法
or take Ginzy's approach.
我明白你们很难过
I understand your request,
但我有信心你们能自己解决
but I'm confident you can take care of it yourself.
那和我想要的正相反
That's the opposite of what I want.
去把楼上的沙发拖下来
Just haul the upstairs couch down here.
我打赌你自己完成会更有成就感
I bet it would be even more satisfying if you did it yourself.
我为什么会想要搬沙发
Why would I want to move a couch?
听起来又沉重又无聊
That sounds heavy and boring.
老天 妈妈 推下楼就行了
Geez, Mom, just shove it down the stairs.
重力会帮你大忙的
Gravity does most of the work.
我能看出你们很泄气
I can see this is frustrating for you.
等你们冷静下来我们再谈
Let's revisit when you've calmed down.
我有了沙发就会冷静
I'll be calm when I have my couch.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?
因为我正试着建立成熟♥母♥子情
Because I am trying to have an adult relationship.
成年人对成年人
Adult to adult,
先把垫子拆下来 沙发会轻很多
take the cushions off first, it'll make it a lot lighter.
我知道我过去惯着你们
I know I've indulged you,
但我现在不想这样了
but I want something different now.
我想要平等的对话
I want to talk as equals.
或许对话时你们之一会在楼上吸尘
Maybe while one of you vacuums the stairs
另一个会做脆皮梨子馅饼
and the other one bakes a pear cobbler.
现在我想让你做个脆皮馅饼
Oh, now I want you to make a cobbler.
加冰淇淋和曲奇
With ice cream. And cookies.
再撒些软糖
And drizzle on some fudge.
那根本不能算是脆皮馅饼了
That's not even a cobbler anymore.
你会想到办法的
You'll figure it out.
滚出老娘的房♥子
Get the fxxx out of my house.
去哪
And go where?
听起来像是你们两个成年人
That sounds like a problem you adults
自己能解决的问题
can figure out yourselves.
不论上面加了什么料
It doesn't matter what's on top!
还是脆皮馅饼啊
It's still a cobbler!
我没能让朋友们成为朋友
After failing to bring my friends together,
结果我一无所友
I ended up friendless.
我开始觉得这是最糟的一个学年了
It was shaping up to be the worst school year ever.
你走路没声
You're so quiet.
我在高尔夫球场练会的走路没声
I learned to be quiet on the golf course.
有声音会让人们挥杆失误
Any noise screws up people's backswings
让沼泽怪物知道你的方位
and alerts swamp monsters to your location.
我希望你得到了足够的薪水
I hope you were compensated well.
没有 你有什么烦恼
Nope. So, what's your deal?
我失去了所有古怪老朋友
I lost all my old dorky friends
因为我现在超级酷
'cause I'm wildly cool now.
亚当 你永永远远都会是个宅男
Adam, you will always and forever be a nerd.
-我能这么说吗 -有点刺耳
- Can I say that? - I'm not loving it.
不过 跟我来
Still, come with me.
爬上这根绳子
Climb this rope.
展示我的身体优势有什么用
How's a demonstration of my physical dominance gonna help?
就当逗我玩
Humor me.
随便吧 顶端见
Whatever. See you at the top.
当然 我以前从没爬到过顶端
Sure, I'd never reached the top before,
但今年不同了
but this year was different.
我早已不是运动能力差的瘦弱极客
I'd come a long way from being an unathletic, scrawny geek.
我可以支配这根绳子 我是传奇
I could dominate this rope. I was a legend.
到顶端了吗
Am I there?
你就在你该在的地方
You're right where you should be.
我不明白
I don't get it.
假如我不够威猛 邮差为什么说
If I'm not ripped, why did the mailman say,
"真精神 小伙子"
"Looking good, little man"?
他单纯是个怪胎
Yeah, he's just a weirdo.
等等 假如我没有自以为那么威武炫酷
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表