剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我是戈登堡
Go for Goldie.
别理他们 他们不懂我们的能力
Forget 'em. They can't grasp our powers.
成功路上总会失去不少重要友谊
You'll lose many important relationships along the way.
比如我的女朋友和最好的朋友
Like my girlfriend and best pal?
等一下
Just a sec.
我是戈德
You got Gold.
你总能得到你应得的
It's a small price to pay for always
为此你得付出一点代价
getting what you're entitled to.
你们不是三年前就毕业了吗
Didn't you guys graduate like three years ago?
来吧 亚当 别管这些没有手♥机♥的人了 好吗
Come on, Adam. Leave these phoneless drips, okay?
我们要去享受你新得到的力量
We're gonna go enjoy the spoils of your newfound powers.
哇 我有预感这些手♥机♥
Wow! I have a feeling these cellphones
会让人们变得更好
are gonna change people for the better.
当巴瑞和爱丽卡让我变得爱出风头的时候
While Barry and Erica kept me on the path to being pushy,
我爸爸正准备使出
my dad was ready to pull out
杰夫的招牌招式
some of Geoff's signature moves.
维克 你现在是什么情况
So, Vic, what you got happenin'?
首先是倾听
First, there was listening.
我的胡子里有白菜吗
Do I have bok choy in my 'stache or something?
我只是在倾听 就像往常一样
I'm just listening, like I always do.
我们在聊父女之间的事
We were chatting about father-daughter stuff.
然后重复别人说的话
Then he echoed.
聊父女之间的事
Chattin' about father-daughter stuff.
这就是我刚才说的
That's what I just said.
是啊 是啊 你刚才就是这么说的
Yeah, yeah, that's what you just said.
你为什么要重复我说的话
Why are you repeating everything I say?
我为什么要重复你说的话
Why am I repeating everything you say?
我不知道 而且这让我非常不舒服
I don't know, and it's making me wildly uncomfortable.
当这些都不管用的时候 他就送礼
When none of that worked, he gifted.
当我的孩子去上大学的时候
You know, when my kids went off to college,
有人送了我一件宾大的运动衫
someone gave me a Penn sweatshirt,
我也想送一件给你
and I want to do the same for you.
- 这是什么 - 亚利桑那州立大学
What is this? Arizona State!
好极了 美国第一派对学校
Nice! America's number-one party school.
但阿莎要去达特茅斯了
But Asha's going to Dartmouth.
尝试失败了
Swing and a miss.
这两家机构不一样
Those two institutions are not alike.
而且是我给了你宾夕法尼亚大学的运动衫
And I'm the one who gave you the Penn sweatshirt.
- 你确定吗 - 是的 我肯定
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure!
维克 我已经努力了
Vic, I'm trying here.
你努力了
Oh, you're trying?
我女儿叫什么名字
What's my daughter's name?
嗯哼 完全正确
Mmm-hmm. Exactly.
她要去哪上大学
And where's she going to college?
加油 我们刚说过 你能行的 老默
Oh, come on! We just said it! You got this, Mur!
是以Z开头的
It starts with a "Z."
没有学校是以Z开头的
No school starts with "Z"!
所以我什么都不告诉你 老默
This is why I don't tell you anything, Mur,
因为你从没在听
because you don't listen!
更糟的是
And what's worse,
你甚至不能假装关心
you can't even pretend to care.
是达特茅斯 那是一所好学校
It was Dartmouth. It's a good school.
苏斯博士也在那里求学过
You know, Dr. Seuss went there.
原来沟通是我爸的克星
Turns out communication was my dad's kryptonite
但我的超能力没有弱点
but my superpower had no weakness.
- 除了这个 - 哦不
Except this. ADAM: Oh, no.
一个成年人带着一箱私人物品离开公♥司♥
An adult leaving their workplace with a box of personal effects?
电影和电视告诉我 这只能意味着一件事
Movies and TV have taught me that can only mean one thing.
是的 我被解雇了
Yeah, they canned me.
希望你喜欢你的可食用千层面
Hope you liked your "edible lasagna."
我是喜欢 但不是这种 我来解决这事
I did, but not like this. I'll fix this.
小可爱 怎么了 你们都很紧张很激动
Poopy, what's wrong? You're all flustered and worked up.
等等 这是舞会吗
Wait. Is this a prom-posal?
我们要去吗 这是真的吗
Are we going? Is this happening?
什么 永远不会
What? Never!
这会是你的损失 你永远也不会看到
Your loss. You'll never see the dress
我挑的那条符合你眼光的裙子
I picked out that matches your eyes.
够了 他们解雇了海伦
Enough! They fired Helen.
- 真遗憾 - 这就没了
Oh, that's a shame. That's it?
一位成年女士因为我失去了生计
A full-grown lady lost her livelihood because of me.
不是因为你 她的工作做得不好
Not because of you. She wasn't doing her job well.
这很可怕 但它发生了
It's terrible, but it happens.
我以前觉得你就像拉尔夫·欣克利
You know, I used to think you were like Ralph Hinkley.
- 射杀里根的那个人 - 不是
The guy that shot Reagan? No!
最强美国英雄
The Greatest American Hero!
我从来没看过 你知道什么才是好节目吗
Well, I've never seen it. You know what is a good show?
罗伯特·斯塔克的未解之谜
"Unsolved Mysteries" with Robert Stack.
你知道还有什么是未解之谜吗
You know what else is a mystery?
为什么我会觉得表现得像你就可以了
Why I thought behaving like you was okay.
因为我 鲍尔校长开除了海伦
Principal Ball had fired Helen because of me.
我不会让你得逞的
There was no way I could let that stand.
戈德堡先生 你觉得今天的一切都合你心意吗
Mr. Goldberg. Are you finding everything to your liking today?
我不觉得 是有关海伦的事
I'm not. It's about Helen.
我解雇了她 这还不够好吗
I fired her. Was that not good enough?
如果能让你高兴的话
I'd be very happy to do it again in front of more people
我很乐意再在更多人面前表演一次
if it would please you.
恰恰相反 我谦卑地请求你重新聘用她
Opposite. I'm humbly asking you to hire her back.
做出过分的事的人是我
I was the one who was out of line.
她唯一的错误就是一直脾气暴躁
Her only mistake was permanent crankiness.
再加上这学期17次无故缺勤
That and the 17 unexplained absences this semester.
- 真的吗 - 我是重度嗜睡的人
Really? I'm a heavy sleeper.
没有人是完美的
Well, no one's perfect.
海伦肯定不是
Helen certainly isn't.
她还从自助餐厅偷了很多食物
She also stole many food items from the cafeteria.
你不能证明是我偷的
You can't prove I was the one who swiped
14加仑的液体奶酪给几个休假的水手
14 gallons of liquid cheese to throw a nacho party
办了个玉米片派对
for some sailors on leave.
这是多么漫长而奇怪的否认啊
What a long and oddly specific denial.
还有在寒假期间未经允许擅自使用我们的自助餐厅
And there was the unauthorized use of our cafeteria
用来举办三天的睡衣睡衣活动
during Winter Break for a three-day "pajama-jammy-jam."
天啊 海伦
For God's sake, Helen!
我告诉过你 我是重度嗜酒的人
I told you, I'm a heavy drinker.
你说的是嗜睡
You said "sleeper"!
这都是相通的
It's all connected.
不管有没有犯错 海伦都是这里的老员工
Petty criminal or not, Helen's a fixture here.
我在幼儿园焦虑的时候
She used to slip me extra pizza
她会多给我一些披萨
when I got anxious in kindergarten.
当然 是很烂的边角料
Sure, they were lousy corner pieces, but once in a while,
但偶尔会有意大利辣香肠在上面
a pepperoni would find its way on top.
所以 如果可以的话 请给她机会
So, if you could, just please give her
不管这个概率是多少
whatever number chance this would be.
那是对她人格的一种非常慷慨激昂的辩护
That was a very impassioned defense of her character,
尽管所有的证据都与此相反
despite all the evidence to the contrary.
我试着看到别人好的一面
I try to see the good in people.
作为桂格会学校的校长
As head of a Quaker school,
我想这是我们都应该为之奋斗的
I guess that's something we should all strive for.
海伦 欢迎回来
Helen, welcome back.
- 我们做到了 - 没那么快
We did it! Not so fast.
- 我想要加薪 - 不行
I'd like a raise. No!
无所谓 我会得到的
Whatever. I'll get mine.
仍然算是一种胜利
Still kind of a win.
就这样 我学会了用我的能力做好事
With that, I learned to use my powers for good.
但我不是唯一一个想要纠正错误的人
But I wasn't the only one trying to right a wrong.
我 只是想说
I, uh, just want to say that, uh,
我很抱歉没能陪在你身边
I'm sorry for not being there for you and what not.
没关系 穆雷 该怎样就怎样
It's okay, Murray. It is what it is.
又一次 我爸爸没赶上
Again, my dad came up short.
但后来 他没有听从别人的建议
But then, instead of following everyone else's advice,
而是听从了自己的内心
he followed his heart.
午睡
Naps.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表