剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
with impeccable class and dignity.
默里 快他妈把裤子穿上
Murray, put your xxxxxxx pants on!
我们来了
We're here.
我带了芝士焗蘑菇
I brought mushroom cups.
我是雪花石膏女士
I'm Lady Alabaster.
我是一号♥厨房♥帮工 没有角色名
And I'm Kitchen Helper Number One. No name given.
记住 埃西
Well, remember, Essie,
佣人只要干活不要多嘴
it's better for the help to be seen and not heard.
是你邀请我来的
You invited me.
新朋友们好 我是约翰·格拉斯科特
Hello, new friends. I'm John Glascott.
我不想空手来
I hate to come empty-handed,
请享用我的自♥制♥蟹饼
so please enjoy these homemade crab cakes.
真有趣
Fun!
秘诀是只用蟹钳的肉
The secret is to only use claw.
你邀请了我的辅♥导♥员
You invited my guidance counselor?
我在超♥市♥撞见他
I ran into him at the market.
他看到了我篮子里的酒
He saw all the alcohol in my basket
问我是不是要办派对
and asked if we were having a party.
那又如何 跟他说你是个酒鬼
So? Tell him you're an alcoholic!
我这种小孩什么家庭背景他都信
He'd believe it with kids like us!
抱歉打扰你了 小管家
Sorry to interrupt, Boy Butler,
但我对剧本杀派对不太熟悉
but I'm not familiar with murder-mystery parties.
这到底是什么玩意
What the hell is all this?
有请各位宾客查阅他们的档案
We would like all our guests to please refer to their dossiers.
"蛋酒上尉"
"Captain Eggnog.
"专发♥国♥难♥财♥ 带单片眼镜和烟斗"
A war profiteer with a monocle and pipe."
哪个我都没有
I-I didn't have any of that stuff.
我是开心果先生 "职业外交官"
I'm Mr. Pistachio, "A career diplomat
"有绿外套的话请穿来"
who should wear a green blazer if you have it."
你走运了 我一共有九件呢
Well, lucky for you, this is one of nine.
我是红酒女士
I'm Miss Cabernet,
"穿着性感长裙的性感美女"
"A bombshell babe in a yowza dress."
真荣幸
How flattering.
也很写实
And accurate.
等等 亚当 这是你写的吗
Wait. Adam, did you write that?
随机分配的
Assigned randomly.
我是管家琳达
I'm Linda the housekeeper.
正好是我的名字
And that's my name.
我是个"外国人" 就这样吗
And I am "Foreign"? That's it?
移至餐厅
To the dining room!
正当我们的剧本杀派对顺利展开时
While our murder-mystery party was getting under way,
爱丽卡则在选专业上犹豫不决
Erica felt underwater picking a major.
谢谢你为我准备了这把散装糖豆
I want to thank you for this lovely spread of loose jelly beans
和这杯自来水
and sink water.
你可是我的最佳外公
Hey, you're my number-one grandpa.
我需要你帮我选一个大学专业
And I need your help choosing a college major.
亲爱的 我懂的 这是重大决定
Honey, I get it. It's a big decision.
艺术史如何
Maybe art history?
见鬼 为什么傻巴瑞很轻松就选好了
Damn it! Why was that so easy for stupid Barry?
他可以成为医生 赚大把钞票
He gets to be a doctor who makes a crap-ton of money
开辆敞篷车
and drives a convertible
还有写着"大甜甜医生"的自选车牌
with vanity plates that say "Dr. Big Tasty."
你不该和巴瑞比
You shouldn't compare yourself to Barry.
你们两个完全不同
You two are very different!
是啊 他能住靠近公园的公♥寓♥
Yeah, he's gonna live in an apartment over the park
而我将被困在一间同样奢华的公♥寓♥里
while I'm stuck in an equally luxurious place
因为我老公也是医生 但那完全不同
because my husband's a doctor, but it's not the same.
亲爱的 你可以做任何你想做的事
Look, hon, you can do anything you want
只要你下定决心
if you put your mind to it.
艺术史如何
Maybe art history?
你说得对 我也完全能成为医生
You're right. I could totally be a doctor, too.
可你在这之前
But until this moment,
从没对医学表示过任何兴趣
you never once expressed an interest in medicine.
谢谢你 老爷子
Oh, thank you, Pops.
我或许不该再对这些外孙们白费感情了
It might be time to stop emotionally investing in my grandchildren.
就这样 我姐拿定主意
With that, my sister had made up her mind.
她要成为医生 这对巴瑞来说是个新闻
She was gonna be a doctor. Which was news to Barry.
-金伯格 -到
- Goldberg? - Here.
-我也到了 -爱丽卡
- Also here. - Erica?
大惊喜 我也要当医生
Surprise, I'm gonna be a doctor, too.
什么 你不可以
What? No, you're not.
在这个班级和这个地球上
There's only one Dr. Goldberg
只有一个金伯格医生
in this class and on the planet.
你是真的不了解
Oh, you really don't have a grasp
医学界里有多少同姓的犹太人
of who makes up the medical community.
但你应该开心
But you should be happy --
我们要共享这段旅程了
we're going on this journey together!
你不是医生
You're not a doctor!
你最多也就能当个推销药的
At best, you're one of those pharmaceutical reps
穿着铅笔裙推销过敏药
who pushes allergy meds in a pencil skirt!
随便吧 反正重点不在于你
Whatever. This isn't about you anyway.
重点在于我帮助恶心的病人
It's about me helping gross, sick people
还能戴炫酷的传呼机
and having a dope-ass beeper.
可你连想做什么医生都不知道
But what kind of doctor would you even be?
显然不会是那种
Obviously not the kind
需要应付隐私部位和屁屁的
that deals with your downstairs or backside business.
嘴巴和耳朵也不行
And nothing with the mouth or ears.
当然 中间这段也 免谈
And, of course, the middle is...off the table.
整个人体没剩什么了
That's the entire body.
我没排除小腿
I didn't rule out shins.
我就做"小腿科专家" 瞧我多棒
I'll be a "Shin-ologist." Look at me go.
欢迎来到人体解剖学
Welcome to human anatomy.
看看周围
Look around.
你们中的一半会挂科
Half of you will fail,
四分之一能去医学院进修
a quarter will go on to med school,
肯定有个人会严重治疗不当害死人
and one will kill a man through gross malpractice.
她说的就是你
She's talking about you.
熟能生巧 辣手回春
Hey, malpractice makes "malperfect."
爱丽卡和巴瑞的竞争开始
It was game on between Erica and Barry.
与此同时 我们的剧本杀派对也正式开始
Meanwhile, our murder-mystery party was taking off.
那是蟹肉 比利
That's crab, Billy.
你严重过敏
You're highly allergic.
真要命 我爱吃香甜海味
Blazes. I love that sweet sea meat,
但我更爱呼吸 幸亏你反应快 宝贝
but I love breathing more. Good catch, babe.
一只蛤蜊差点毁了我们的默特尔海滩之旅
One clam almost ruined our whole trip to Myrtle Beach.
起了特别严重的疹子
That was a nasty rash.
我是过来人
Oh, I've been there.
我是说默特尔海滩 不是说疹子
Myrtle Beach, not the rash business.
我喜欢光着上身
I love poppin' off my top.
咸咸的风吹着我的肉体
Salty air on my flesh
而我骄傲地走在木板路上
while I proudly strut down the boardwalk.
再次介绍 我叫约翰
Again, I'm John.
尝尝我的芝士焗蘑菇 比尔
Try my mushroom cups, Bill.
试试看 没有海鲜
Try 'em. No seafood.
就算你对美味过敏也没事 毫不美味
And if you're allergic to flavor, you're still okay.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们知道今晚会建立怎样的羁绊吗
are you aware of the bond you share tonight?
我们都愿意结交新朋友对吗
We're all open to new friendships?
你们即将体验
You are all about to embark
一场两小时的解谜盛宴
on a two-hour grand mystery
满是精心谱写的反转
full of scripted twists and turns,
最后是一场谋杀
ending in...murder!
-谋杀 -你们的凶器上桌了
- Murder! - Your weapons are served.
说起来 比尔对我下手了吗
Speaking of, did, uh, Bill kill me yet?
-默里 -不好意思
- Murray! - I'm sorry.
我是说 梅干医生对我下手了吗
Has Dr. Prune killed me?
不 你刚刚剧透了结局
No, you just blew the ending!
或许没人听到我说什么
Well, maybe nobody heard me.
今晚你身体发出的所有声音我都听到了
I've heard every sound that's come out of your body tonight.
好吧 我们还是不知道
It's okay. We still don't know
梅干医生在哪里用什么杀了他
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表