剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
这就尴尬了
This is awkward.
我们刚刚从简这里买♥♥了一大堆产品
Uh, we just bought a whole bunch of stuff from Jane.
不管怎样 我先跑了 我经常这么做
Anyway, gotta run, which I do often.
得益于我精致的身材
Hence my exquisite frame.
再见了 我的宝贝们
Toodles, my poodles.
搞什么
What the...
本该是我来逼迫你们
I was supposed to be the one to force you
买♥♥这些你们不想要的东西
into buying things you don't want!
我们知道 但是之后简出现了
We know, but then Jane arrived,
而且她又强势又吓人
and she's so pushy and terrifying.
她说镇上要来一个新的治安官 就是她
She said there was a new sheriff in town, and it's her.
她还给我们看了货真价实的警徽
Then she showed us an actual badge.
我觉得她可能真的是治安官
I think she might be the sheriff.
比起怕我你们更怕她吗
Are you more scared of her than you are of me?
老天爷 不不 你都把我们吓尿了
Goodness no. No, no. You frighten the crap out of us.
有一次我大声尖叫是因为以为看见了你的影子
I once screamed when I thought I saw your shadow.
谢天谢地 只是一个站在我家车道上的马戏团小丑
Thank goodness it was just a circus clown in my driveway.
好的 那我推荐你们使用
Good. Then I'll put you all down
我们的新版玫瑰花瓣身体香氛
for our new Rose Petal Body Mist.
不好意思 但我现在一穷二白
Sorry, but I've reached my spending limit.
一样 我可不想看卢给我甩脸子
Same. I don't want Lou to give me that unhappy look.
我有一种产品能让卢爱上你的脸
I have a product that'll keep Lou so happy with your face,
以至于注意不到你的身材
he'll forget all about your body.
我们的身材怎么了
What's wrong with our bodies?
没有什么是我的独家
Nothing that a super-secret product
绝密产品解决不了的
that only I have access to won't fix.
我们才不上当呢
We're not falling for that.
- 是什么好东西 快告诉我 - 我也好奇这个绝密产品
What is it? Tell me!I, too, want to hear about the super-secret product!
隆重推荐爱庞
May I present Role-Pole.
名字听起来像是矮胖
That kind of sounds like "roly-poly."
我没听出来
I don't hear it.
它是一种帮助你瘦身的新式营养品
It's a new supplement designed to help you slim down
不含一丝能量
without using an ounce of energy.
我拿不定主意 贝弗利
I don't know, Beverly.
这写着它包含好多奇怪的材料
There's an awful lot of weird ingredients in here.
蜂鸟提取物是什么
What's hummingbird extract?
放松 我不会卖♥♥你们我不敢用的产品
Relax. I wouldn't sell you anything I wouldn't take myself.
来吧 让我们一起重焕青春
Now, come on, let's all look years younger together.
很快 法国神秘药丸就要起作用了
ADULT ADAM: Soon, the French mystery pill was working.
确确实实起作用了
Ah. Really, really working.
我手指有点刺痛感
My fingers are tingly.
我腿怎么抖起来了
Why is my foot tapping?
我感觉有点犯困
It makes you kinda drowsy.
等等 我突然就精神了
Oh, wait! Now it's the opposite.
说出来肯定有点奇怪
This may sound crazy,
但谁想整理金吉的食品储藏室
but who's up for organizing Ginzy's pantry?
- 我 - 要去
Me!So in!
你想不想看看我能踢多高
You want to see how high I can kick?
帅 再来一次
Yeah!Do it again!
加油
Go!Do it!
从那以后
Aah!ADULT ADAM: And from there,
事情变得更奇怪了
things only got weirder.
没什么能比竞走一会更
Nothing like a little group speedwalk
能帮你度过这一天了
to help break up the day.
小跑感觉也很棒
A run would also feel good.
我感觉好冷但又出虚汗 我们跑快点吧
I'm super cold but sweaty. Let's run hard.
琳达只是点头因为她下巴动不了了
Linda's just nodding 'cause she can't move her jaw,
但我也赞成
but I say yes, too!
虽然我妈妈很激动
ADULT ADAM: While my mom was amped,
但是巴瑞并不对他的试验感到期待
Barry wasn't exactly pumped for his tryout.
为什么这位还躲在车里
Why won't Big Tasty come out?
因为我不想死 你们这些蠢货
Because I don't want to die, you idiots!
你看到这些人的块头了吗
Do you see the size of these guys?
看到啦 小巴 橄榄球队员块头大
Yeah, Bar. Football players are large.
这是人尽皆知的事
That's kinda what they're known for.
我不确定能不能把这个选拔赛坚持下去
I'm not sure I can go through with this tryout.
我的好孩子来了
There's my boy.
你竟然来了
You came?
你平时不参加活动
You don't come to stuff.
我当然参加了 小笨蛋
Of course I did, you moron!
我们同舟共济
We're in this together!
我们同舟共济
We arein this together.
我是说 是我要亲自上阵
I mean, it's my body out there,
但我能看出你对于看我热闹
but I can see how you might have some interest
的兴趣还是蛮大的
in how this all turns out.
的确不小
Yeah, I do.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
老默 一周前
You know, Mur, a week ago,
如果你告诉我你儿子能进了老鹰队
if you told me that your son could make the Eagles,
我会说你疯了
uh, I'd say you were crazy.
天啊
Ew!Oh, my God!
那小兄弟被撞得不成人形
That little guy got bent in ways no human should bend!
人类的手肘可不在那个位置上
The human elbow's not located there.
- 继续 - 糟糕
COACH: Next!Crap.
就在那时 巴瑞意识到他陷得太深了
ADULT ADAM: It was then Barry realized he was in too deep.
所以 巴瑞没有继续尝试
So, instead of trying out...
- 无所谓了 - 而是这样做
Never mind! ...he did this.
- 请让让 - 他在干嘛
Move, please.What's he doing?
巴里从一场暴♥力♥
ADULT ADAM: As Barry was running
- 冲撞中逃脱了 - 拼抢得不错
from a violent collision...Good hustle.
而我妈妈在处理
...my mom was dealing
她自己的危机
with a crash of her own.
没什么 是谁想知道
Nothing! Who wants to know?
你表现得很奇怪
You're acting strange.Oh.
你怎么穿着跟昨天一样的衣服
And are you wearing the same clothes from yesterday?
你太吵了
Gosh, you're loud.
光线怎么那么刺眼
Why is it so bright in here?
你是不是彻夜未归啊 小姑娘
Were you out all night, young lady?
我以前总想知道当家长质问孩子的感觉
I always wondered what this side of it felt like,
但发现果然像我预期的那样无聊
and it turns out it's as boring as I thought.
如果你很想知道 我整晚没睡谈生意来着
If you must know, I was up all night closing deals.
然后跟着电视做了两套运动又读了荆棘鸟
Then I did two exercise videos and read The Thorn Birds.
你效率挺高啊
That sounds like a lot.
吃了法国神奇维他命 这些都不算什么
Not when you have these French wonder vitamins.
它们简直神奇
They are superbe.
是安♥非♥他♥命♥的意思吗
Does that mean amphetamines?
今天报纸上这篇文章说
This article in today's paper says
你们的美容公♥司♥被查出在减肥药里添加了兴♥奋♥剂♥
that your beauty company uses speed in its diet pills.
别胡说
Oh, that's ridiculous.
我感觉特别棒 而且我已经能三天不吃不喝了
I feel amazing, and I've barely eaten or slept in three days.
你妈妈在吗
Hi! Is your mom in?
我们只是想多要些塑形营养品
We just need more body-shaping supplements.
为了变得更健康
You know, for our health?
贝弗莉 你的忠实客户们都来了
Uh, Beverly, your loyal customers are here.
我从花店的提款机里拿钱来了
I got cash from the register at the flower shop.
女士们 我想这不是个好主意
Yeah, ladies, I don't think this is a good idea.
再给我几片药吧 求你了
Give me more pills now, please!
不要啊
No!Aaah!
你现在高兴了
Are you happy now?
我只是想多赚点外快
I just wanted to make some extra dough,
又不是为了把我闺蜜变成瘾君子
not turn my gal pals into druggies!
他们看起来倒的确很精神
They do look amazing, though.
妈 什么时候赚钱这么重要了
Mom, when did making money become so important?
我不知道 大概是我们在百货商店看到简·贝尔斯的时候吧
I don't know. Maybe w-when we saw Jane Bales at Gimbels.
所以你只是嫉妒她
So, this is all because you're jealous
能在商场的奢侈品区消费吗
that she shops in the front of the store?
我不是嫉妒她大手大脚
I'm not jealous that she pays retail.
而是嫉妒她能自力更生
I'm jealous that she's got her own money.
我嫉妒她不用担心如何
I'm jealous that she doesn't have to worry
跟老公要钱花
about spending her husband's.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表