剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Of course.
可你们那么开心 相处得很好
But you two looked so happy and you were getting along.
我能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
别再逼我们改善关系
Stop trying to push us together.
因为那样你会给我最糟的礼物
Because then you give me the worst gift of all --
希望
hope.
正当我爸迷失在海上时
As my dad was lost at sea,
杰夫和爱丽卡独自在家
Geoff and Erica found themselves alone at home.
光明节晚餐看起来不怎么样
Well, Hanukkah dinner's not looking good.
老天 我都做了些什么
Oh, God, what have I done?
你坚定了立场
You stood up for yourself.
我知道 但我做得太过分了
I know. But I went too far.
或许吧 但听我这个疯狂金伯格的话
Maybe. But take it from a crazy Goldberg.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们想来道歉
We wanted to say we're sorry.
你说得对 关于一切
You were right. About everything.
你一直是我们贴心可靠的杰夫
You've always been our sweet, reliable Geoffy.
而乔安她
On the other hand, there's Joanne.
她状况多
She's a lot.
所以我们对她付出也多
So we give her a lot.
但那不意味这是公平的
But that doesn't mean it's not unfair.
现在起会不一样的
So it changes now.
关于唱歌♥ 我们跟她说了实情
We popped her balloon about the singing.
很糟糕
It is bad.
她要回法学院去了
She's going back to law school.
从现在起 我们要对彼此更坦诚
And from now on, we're gonna be more honest with each other.
就像金伯格一家那样
Just like the Goldbergs.
但是 稍微正常点
But, you know... less so.
是啊
Yeah.
在那一刻 爱丽卡觉得
In that moment, Erica felt like
她真的成了杰夫家人的一部分
she really was a part of Geoff's family --
他完美的不完美家庭
his perfectly messed-up family.
很抱歉我叫你刷碗水 你不是
I'm sorry for calling you dishwater. You're not.
你是有需求的迷人性感的人
You're a desirable, sensual being with needs and wants.
看来跟小伦分手对我打击很大
I guess my breakup with Ren rocked me pretty hard.
感觉永远不会再有人爱我了 你懂吗
It...just feels like no one will ever love me again, you know?
在那一刻
In that moment,
我看到了一个我不熟悉的巴瑞
I saw a Barry that I wasn't that familiar with --
脆弱 害怕 挫败
vulnerable, scared, and defeated.
没什么我能说的了
There was nothing I could say.
或许有
Or was there?
小巴 是这样的
Yeah, Bar, here's the thing --
珍妮是爱上你了
Jenny is in love with you.
-什么 -大体是这样的
- What? - ?It's basically true.
我去领♥取♥我的奖赏
I went to claim my prize --
她的身体
her body.
可她告诉我她只是利用我追到你
But she told me she was just using me to get to you.
-好有道理 -当然有
- That makes so much sense! - Of course it does.
你显然不能跟她对质这件事
Obviously, you can't speak to her about this
因为有那么多航行法规
because of all the maritime laws.
这种事要被国际法庭审上好几年
It'd be stuck in an international tribunal for years.
-我不希望那样 -没人希望
- I don't want that. - ?No one does.
但至少你知道了你超级特别
But at least you know now you're incredibly special.
毫无疑问会有最适合你的人等着你
And no doubt there's someone perfect out there for you.
在陆地上
On land.
你真是个好弟弟
You know, you're a pretty good brother.
我哥哥教会了我很多
Well, I got an older one who's taught me a lot.
有时一个善意的谎言能解决一个问题
Sometimes a white lie can solve a problem.
而有时 你只需要知道真♥相♥
And other times, all you need is the truth.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit?
为什么 假装做我爸再跟我要钱吗
Why? So you can pretend to be my dad so I'll give you money?
好吧 我是混球
Alright, fine. I'm a jerk.
我也同意
We're on the same page.
让我说完
Yeah, let me finish.
我是混球 所以人们总是离开我
I'm a jerk, so people don't stick around.
过去我以为没什么
See, I thought that was okay.
可我越来越老
But I'm getting older.
前几天 我买♥♥完菜都拿不上楼
The other day, I couldn't get my groceries upstairs,
我发现根本没人帮我
and I figured no one's gonna help me.
他们为什么要帮我
Why would they?
那你就带我来航行 让我给你钱
So, you took me on this cruise so I'd give you money?
-要钱干什么 -我不知道
- For what? - I don't know.
或许请个保姆
Maybe a nurse?
或是淋浴间有栅栏的养老院
Or someplace that has bars in the shower?
我不知道 哪种都很糟糕
I don't know. It's all terrible.
糟糕的是你觉得你必须贿赂我
What's terrible is that you think you have to bribe me
我才肯照顾你
to take care of you.
你什么意思 你愿意白白付出吗
What do you mean? Y-You'd do it for nothing?
当然愿意 你是我父亲
Of course I will. You're my father.
谢谢你
Thank you.
话说回来 我在这大浴缸里玩得很开心
And now, uh, not for nothing, I enjoyed myself on this tub,
跟你一起
uh, with you.
我们度过了一些欢乐时光
We had some moments.
是啊
Yeah, we did.
而之后还有绝妙的一刻
And there was still one more great moment left.
原来 当你跟最重要的人一起上路
Turns out, even the hardest journeys are worth it
哪怕最艰难的旅行都是值得的
when you're with the people who matter most.
此集献给现实中的全家游轮之旅
在船上 我们四处逛逛吧
On the boat. Let's take a look around, shall we?
这是我们几米宽的海景窗
Alright, here we got our 20-foot picture window.
这是我爸睡觉的地方
That's where Dad sleeps.
对了 我爸在那里撞到了头
That's where Dad hit his head, by the way.
外公的光明节礼物送到了
Pop-Pop's Hanukkah gifts are here.
准备好拆破烂吧
Get ready to be underwhelmed.
真不错
Sweet!
保龄球
A bowling ball?
没有插手指的地方
With no finger holes.
见鬼 这就是个十几斤的弹球
Damn it! It's just a 16-pound marble!
还是比我的强
Still better than mine.
我收到了浴帽
I got a shower cap.
还是湿的
And it's wet!
但我的是最惨的
But I'm the biggest loser.
他给了我一盒垃圾袋
He got me a box of trash bags.
搞不好还是能用上的
I don't know. We can make it work.
好主意
Nice.
垃圾进来了
Trash coming in!
巴瑞 别
Barry, no!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表