剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我刚得知
Well, I just found out
我儿子要进戒毒所
that my son is going to be recovering-at-rehab.
我们法庭上见
I'll see you in court.
严格来讲
Technically,
合同纠纷都是通过仲裁解决的
any contract dispute would be settled in arbitration.
我们仲裁时见
I'll see you in arbitration.
见鬼 都没有震慑力了
Damn it, that doesn't sound as scary.
其实是有的 我仲裁过好几次
But it is. I've been in several --
跟我前妻们 孩子们
with my wives, my children,
孩子们的前妻们 前妻们的新老婆们
and my children's wives, and my wives' new wives.
我很有凝聚力
I bring people together.
正当我妈接手新纠纷时
While my mom was taking on a new case,
我去找巴瑞 帮老爷子找回活力
I went to Barry to help Pops stop feeling so old.
你好 发育不完全的小老弟
Hello, tiny, under-developed brother.
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
我来是因为担心老爷子的脚步变慢
I came because I'm worried about Pops slowing down,
但现在我更担心眼前的情况
but now I'm more worried about whatever this is.
你眼前的是世界上最自然而然的情景
Yeah. You're witnessing the most natural thing in the world.
四个好朋友给彼此上油
Four best friends oiling each other
好让我们的肌肉线条更抢眼
to highlight our shredded physiques.
来 让世人看清楚细节
Here, let the world see the details!
-快给他抹上 -抹上抹上
- Come on. Grease him up. - Get it! ?Get it!
毫不诡异
Totally normal.
这罐大药丸又是什么
And what's this bottle of giant horse pills?
那是重量训练的头号♥补充剂
That's the number-one weight-training supplement.
保证炸裂腹肌三头肌三角肌眼轮匝肌
Guaranteed to explode your abs, traps, delts, and orbs.
眼轮匝肌
Orbs?
是用来闭眼睛的肌肉
The muscle that closes the eye.
看我飞速眨眼
Look how fast I can blink.
真的很快
You're really doing it.
快看我杉树一般的手臂
And check out my arms like sequoias!
牛
?Yes!
这桶跟《大金刚》一样的又是什么粉
And what's this giant Donkey Kong barrel of powder?
这是我们增肌路上至关重要的一步
Only the most crucial step of our riptastic journey.
-"狂暴雄起" -没错
- "Male Rampage"? - Indeed.
这桶魔法灵药给我们无限精力
This magical elixir gives us endless energy.
就像在广♥告♥上怒吼的人一样
And like the screaming guy in the infomercial,
我的精力和骨骼爆发力突破极限
my energy and skeletal explosiveness know no bounds.
太浓了 我鼻孔都堵住了
It's so thick. I can feel it in my nostrils.
我这杯根本倒不出来
Mine won't come out of the glass.
这感觉跟溺水一样
It feels like I'm drowning.
但没有付出就没有收获
But...no pain, no gain!
在此声明 我崇尚自然体型
For the record, I celebrate the natural form,
只摄入水 植物和鱼
and only ingest water, plants, and fish.
或许这桶粉能让老爷子的步伐轻快起来
Maybe this powder can put the spring back in Pops' step.
我们的外公不只会步伐轻快
Our grandpa will have more than his spring.
他可以拥有小土豆韦伯那么强的原地起跳
He'll have the explosive vertical leap of Spud Webb.
是广♥告♥里参加派对的狗狗吗
The party dog from the commercials?
不是 是NBA的小个子灌篮高手
No! The tiny NBA dunker!
你不希望老爷子变成那样吗
Don't you want that for Pops?
或许吧
I guess?
但我或许该问问其他人
But I should probably get a second opinion,
毕竟你们这样太奇怪了
seeing how weird this all is.
哪里奇怪
What's weird?
继续开工 先生们
Back to work, gents!
凯特曼博士
Dr. Katman.
亚当 来得正好
Adam. Perfect timing.
来了解一下疏水化合物
Come learn about hydrophobic compounds.
你接受"不了谢谢"吗
Is "No, thanks" okay?
我在做自♥制♥熔岩灯
I'm making a homemade lava lamp.
我们结合酸碱反应来演示密度
We combine acid-base reactions demonstrating density
结果美妙无比
for a totally groovy result!
关于这桶健身粉我有些疑问
Look, I just have some questions about this fitness powder.
这安全吗
Is it safe?
大部分是天然成分
Uh, these are mostly natural ingredients.
吃了无害 但也没什么帮助
It won't hurt you, but it won't help, either.
但我哥发誓有效
But my brother swears by this stuff,
他烦人的精力也确实胜于往常
and he does seem to have even more unpleasant energy than usual.
那不过是安慰剂效果
That's just the placebo effect.
是什么意思
And that is...?
我们学过的
We studied this.
我也学会了
And I learned it.
但想象一个我没听讲的世界
But imagine a world where I didn't.
人脑相信这桶粉有效
The human brain becomes convinced that the powder works,
就产生了一定效果
so, in a way, it does.
所以人喝了这垃圾会觉得精力充沛
So someone could drink this garbage and feel energized,
哪怕实际没有任何变化
even though nothing is actually happening?
自然界是不是很神奇
Isn't the natural world amazing?
这不会激起我对科学的兴趣
This isn't gonna spark my interest in science,
假如你是这个目的的话
if that's what you're going for.
某天会激起的
I'll get ya one day.
别指望了
Don't count on it.
至少把熔岩灯带回家吧
At least take home the lava lamp.
自♥制♥的闻起来有点臭
When you make it yourself, it kinda stinks.
玩得开心点
Enjoy.
正当我计划给老爷子打气
As I had a plan to pump up Pops,
我妈正试着让爱丽卡屈服
my mom was trying to wear down Erica.
我的天 不要
Oh, my God, no!
去请真的律师
Hire a real lawyer.
我本可以成为律师
I could have been a lawyer,
而你将会成为律师
and you're going to be a lawyer.
凭我们两个
Between the two of us,
我们就是全国最大的律师事务所之一
we're one of the biggest law firms in the country.
既然你说得这么有道理 不要
When you make that much sense -- No!
别这样
Come on!
母女法律搭档
A mother/daughter legal team
对抗反派大出版商
going up against a big, bad publisher?
这故事会改编成电视电影
They'll make a TV movie about it
希瑟·托马斯演我 琼·科林斯演你
with Heather Thomas as me and Joan Collins as you.
为什么你的角色更年轻
Why are you the younger one?
我只是制片人 杰夫 不是选角导演
I'm just a producer, Geoff. I'm not a casting director.
反正我都会看
I'm watching either way.
我的回答还是没变
And my answer still hasn't changed.
可你明白这对我有多重要
But you get how important this is to me.
我在这食谱里投入了大量心血
I put my heart and soul into this cookbook.
还投入了大量黄油 奶油和肉
And also a lot of butter, cream, and meat.
好像还有一个菜谱是我妈给你的
Also, a recipe I think my mom gave you?
没关系的 但她很生气
It's fine, but she's pretty mad.
我不能就这样让惠特比抹杀我一生的成就
I can't just let Whitby erase my entire life achievement.
你也不能
And neither can you.
然而我能 我得走了
And yet I can. I gotta go.
我要去校园法律援助基金会做志愿者
I'm volunteering at the campus legal aid foundation,
在那我能帮助实际需要帮助的人
where I'll be helping real people in need.
宝贝 你肯定明白
Babe, you do realize
你妈会死缠烂打直到你答应
your mom's just gonna hound you until you do this, right?
这次不会的
Not this time.
我坚定且直接
I was firm, direct,
设立了明确的边界
and established clear boundaries.
她能理解
She gets it.
我的天 你怎么就不能理解
Oh, my God! Why don't you get it?!
我是一个需要免费法律咨♥询♥的弱势女性
Hi, I'm a disadvantaged woman in need of free legal advice.
不行 我不能让这些人见到我的疯妈
No! I can't have these people meet my insane mother.
是你让我去找真的律师
Well, you're the one that said I needed to get a real lawyer.
你好 需要帮助吗
Hi, there. Need some help?
太需要了
Yes. So much.
我是位著名食谱作家
I'm a famous cookbook author
我的出版商侵犯了我的权益
who was wrongfully abused by my publisher.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
我们只为贫困线以下的人做法律咨♥询♥
we only take cases of people at or below the poverty line.
我就是
That's me.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表