剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
80年代的时候 音乐电视一个最厉害的音乐视频是带上我吧
Back in the '80s, one of the best music videos on MTV wasTake On Me.
其中超先进的高科技特效
It combined cutting-edge technology
和动画的穿插真是让我大开眼界
and animation that blew my mind.
所以我也要做一个自己的版本
So, obviously, I decided I had to make my own.
亚当 看我 我有台词了
Hi, Adam. Look at me. I'm lines.
我说了不要讲话的
I said no talking.
跟我一起加入动漫的世界吧
Join me in this comic book world.
你看 卷心菜动作
Look. The Cabbage Patch.
奔跑男人动作
The Running Man.
兔子罗杰动作
The Roger Rabbit.
别搞了 我都得画的
Stop. I have to trace all this.
我是人 我是卡♥通♥人物
I'm a person! I'm a cartoon.
我是人 我是卡♥通♥人物
I'm a person. I'm a cartoon.
我让生活更美好
I make life better.
不好 是坏人
Oh, no! It's the bad guys
不知道为什么穿的好像
who are dressed like French Grand Prix racecar drivers
法国大奖赛赛车手一样
for some reason!
我演得对吗
A-Am I doing this right?
我还是不懂 为啥我们得成动漫人物
I still don't understand why we have to be animated.
不是的 之后才弄成动漫的
No, I do the animation after.
- 叫做转描技术 - 会痛吗
-It's called rotoscoping. -Does it hurt?
好了 姥爷杀青了
Um, that's a wrap on Pops.
我天啊
Oh, boy.
宝贝
Poopie!
宝贝 我还在漫画里呢
Poopie, I'm still stuck in here.
不过我会出去的
But I'll get out.
我来到你的世界了
Yay! I made it to your world,
现在我们可以永远在一起了
and now we can be together forever!
厉害吧
-Wow. -I know, right?
抱歉没邀请你加入拍摄
I'm sorry I didn't use you for the video,
因为是我妈出资的
but my mom financed it
她要求成为女主以及联合制片人
and demanded the lead and an associate producer credit.
- 拍了多久啊 - 好几周呢
-How long did it take? -Weeks.
不过主要都是因为
But that's mostly because
第一个转描机器被我搞坏了
I broke the first rotoscoping equipment
打开箱子的时候太激动了
when I opened the box too excitedly.
你有注意到我们的生活其实很不一样吗
Do you ever notice how different our lives are?
完了 你终于意识到你是超屌♥的性感辣妹
Oh, no. You're finally realizing you're a total smoke show
而我这辈子就这样了
and this is as tall as I'll ever be.
我很喜欢你袖珍的画面
I enjoy your compact frame.
我就是说啊 你的生活很精彩啊
I'm just saying you live a charmed life.
太扯淡了
That's ridiculous.
我的生活充满坎坷
My life is extremely challenging.
午餐来了
Lunch is served.
给我国王儿子的大餐
A feast for my boy king.
现在不方便哦老妈
Not great timing, Mom.
我帮你开汽水
I'll open your soda.
我知道你的小手指是很娇贵的
I know how delicate your little fingies are.
她一般不这样
This is not how she usually does it.
对 忘了吸管了
True. Forgot your swirly straw.
亚当的嘴唇也是很娇嫩的
Adam has very delicate lips,
你肯定也很清楚吧
as I'm sure you and I both know.
这个共识还真是有意思呢
What a fun thing we share.
我要去上班了
I'm gonna head to work.
布里亚 宝贝 可能我的物质享受比较高端
Brea, baby, I may have some creature comforts,
但我跟大家一样 都是那样穿衣服的
but I put on my track jackets just like anyone else,
一次一条胳膊
one arm at a time.
你是冷了吗 大宝贝
Oh, no. Are you cold, schmooey?
别捣乱老妈 我在证明观点呢
Dammit, Mom. I'm just proving a point.
不过我确实有点凉凉
But, yes, I am slightly chilly.
大拇指卡住了 没什么的
Ow. Just got my thumb stuck. No biggie.
我受不了了 我儿大宝贝有点凉凉
Okay, I can't take it anymore. My baby is slightly chilly.
别在我的真爱面前这么说啊
Not in front of my special girl!
你听到了 布里亚 来帮忙啊
You heard him, Brea. Hit the bricks.
不是这条胳膊啊
Wrong arm! Wrong arm!
那是198几年的4月7号♥
It was April 7th, 1980-something,
我哥哥巴里的浪漫之旅又要开启新的篇章了
and my brother Barry's romance was starting a new chapter.
你们好啊 不性感的朋友们
-What's up, un-sexy friends? -Hi.
求你别说你们在书堆里亲热了
Please say you weren't making out in the stacks.
这可是充满知识的地方
That's where knowledge lives.
我们真的毁掉了很多书籍和期刊的
We ruined so many books and periodicals.
- 没错 - 也毁掉了我再来图书馆的欲望
-Yeah, we did. -And my desire to ever come back here.
你们想好就好呗
Have a relationship if you want,
但是能不能不要一直秀给我看
but can you stop constantly rubbing it in my face?
杰夫 你觉得我们是好了吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Geoff, you think we're in a relationship?
你们的手和嘴唇都紧紧相依啊
Your hands and lips sure are.
不要贴标签 对吧
No labels. See, we can't be boxed in
我们才不想被冠上什么传统的 爱啊 浪漫啊
with the conventional ideas about love or romance
或者在公共场合怎么样的表现才是恰当的标签呢
or what's appropriate -in public. -No.
我要贴个标签了 我们要闪了
Well, I'm gonna label it "time for us to scoot."
我和杰夫要去露营了
Geoff and I are going camping.
对啊 艾丽卡看到你涂着维森油给乔安娜按♥摩♥呢
Yeah. Erica walked in on you massaging Joanne with Wesson oil
然后立刻打给我说
and called me immediately and said,
- 我们要开车去森林里了 - 不错哦
"We're driving to the woods."Sounds great.
对了 我们启程去往
Speaking of, let's hit the travel books
法国书籍那边吧
and French on France.
你的头脑很不错呢
Ooh, I like where your head's at.
尤其是你的最
-Especially the mouth. -Mmm.
那便是恐怖小说区啦
Yeah, that's actually the horror section.
他们去的对
They're going to the right place.
然后艾丽卡和杰夫
And so Erica and Geoff
就逃离到了大自然中
escaped to the great outdoors.
你听听这些声音
Listen to those sounds,
溪流的潺潺 丛林的呼啸
the rushing of a stream, the wind in the trees.
铁子们
What's up,
以及我噩梦的背景音
And the soundtrack to my nightmares.
你俩来干嘛啊
What the hell are you guys doing here?
啥意思啊 我不是说挺好一起来
What do you mean? I said it sounded great.
不 你说的是 不错哦你们去
No, you actually said, "Sounds great."
我声音就这样 听着啊
That's just how my voice is. Watch.
你头发很好看 一点都不恶心
Oh, your hair is so good and not gross at all.
巴里 我看到虫子了
Barry! I saw a bug!
所以我带了威浮球棒啊
Oh! That's why I brought the Wiffle ball bat!
吃我一棒
Get it.
哇喔 你真是我毛茸茸的健壮大宝贝呢
Oh, man! You are my big, strong Grizzly Adams.
我以前是荣誉童子军来着
I used to be a Cub Scout
然后被开除了 所以对劲
until I was dishonorably discharged, so that tracks.
正当杰夫和艾丽卡艰难的开始露营之时
As Geoff and Erica had a wild start to camping,
我下定决定要证明
I was determined to prove
我没有布里亚想的那么妈宝
I wasn't as spoiled as Brea thought.
好消息 各位 我家很穷
Great news, everybody. I'm not rich.
这应该不算好消息吧
I'm not sure you know what great news is.
不 我看了我爸的内♥裤♥抽屉
No. I saw my dad's underwear drawer.
很明显这是穷♥人♥们的遗留物啊
It's clearly the remnants of someone without means.
行了亚当 你家里有可支配的多余收入
Adam, stop. So your family has disposable income,
我妈一个人带我 我还得自己打工
and I have a single mom and have to work to buy things.
- 我觉得没事啊 - 就是吧
-I'm okay with it. -I mean, sure,
我家里是有些乱七八糟的零零碎碎啦
I have a few extra knickknacks and odds and ends,
但是我可不是成天玩金子的唐老鸭啊
but I'm not some Scrooge McDuck swimming in gold.
这是光明节用剩下的啊
No! That's just leftover Hanukkah gelt!
只是金箔包装的巧克力而已
It's foil-covered chocolate!
你午餐吃巧克力
You're eating chocolate for lunch?
真奢靡啊 哥们
That's pretty decadent, dude.
我肯定是在厨房♥看电视的时候
I must've grabbed the wrong bag
拿错袋子了
when I was watching TV in the kitchen.
厨房♥还有电视 唉呀妈呀
Kitchen TV? Ooh-la-la.
你家有多少台电视啊
How many televisions do you own?
就几台而已
Just a couple.
客厅一个 地下室一个
One in the den, one in the basement.
- 别忘了电脑室还有一个呢 - 你还有电脑室呢
Don't forget about -the one in the computer room. -You have a computer room?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表